My first week but have a question

Not sure what shakes you mean that you can get in chemists but most of them arent VLCD ones and arent suitable for S&S etc

I just saw in boots today celebrity slim shakes and erm tony ferguson. Maybe. Not sure if the vlcd.

The Celebrity Slim and Tony Ferguson shakes are too high in carbs for a ketogenic diet and they aren't VLCD products. The Biggest Loser or Tesco Ultraslim meal replacement bars are better if you get stuck.

That's good to know then. Deffo not a good option, If you are stuck and live close to me I could poss lend you some of my shakes until you get yours delivered?

Thank you everyone for the help! Got myself the Tesco bars :)
Was so focussed on getting started straight away that I didn't account for the bank holidays! A lesson for next time!

Thank you Lfc for your kind offer but I'm all the way in Hampshire and you're in Yorkshire from looking at your profile :)

I have my months supply now :)
But do you think the Tesco bars would have an effect on weight loss? I weigh in on a Tuesday but have had a sneaky peak and have lost 1lb since last weigh in.
Is this common for the second week, considering I had a big loss first week of 11lbs?

Everyone's body is different and losses weight differently so I wouldn't worry just keep going you have had fab losses :)

Week 2 seems to be notorious for low losses in the majority anyways .

Again it all depends on what your doing exercise etc I guess x

Yes some have little losses I just lost 3 a week quite consistently not sure if it will be same as I've less to loose.

It's generally a stone in first 3 weeks and then a stone every month. So I'm happy with that can do that on any other diet. :).

Even if the scales don't move much the inches will

bit2lose37 said:
Yes some have little losses I just lost 3 a week quite consistently not sure if it will be same as I've less to loose.

It's generally a stone in first 3 weeks and then a stone every month. So I'm happy with that can do that on any other diet. :).

Even if the scales don't move much the inches will

I agree with you Definatly !!!

I hope I see it that way when the lbs are less :)

Have you taken measurements? Always helps on slow weeks when scales are rebelling to move.

We all worship the scales so like them to move but realistically if the inches are going then we are shrinking which is what we want.

Well suppose I should get ready to go shopping

bit2lose37 said:
Have you taken measurements? Always helps on slow weeks when scales are rebelling to move.

We all worship the scales so like them to move but realistically if the inches are going then we are shrinking which is what we want.

Well suppose I should get ready to go shopping

He he I never measure I know I should just one of the things I'm always going to do but never do :0/

I'm going to add exercise next week though for definite ..... Not sure when I will fit it in but I'm
Certainly going to try

I can't wait to add exercise but until my tummy settles down I can't as shakes and everything are going straight through me.

I feel fine tho

I got race for life on Sunday hope Tum is ok then.

You could always do exercise DVD at home I've got a hula hoop one somewhere. Or the wii fit

I Never thought I have the wii and Zumba etc for it

I'm working like 7-5.30 next week then the kids al be about and oh goes gym I was going in the day but iv taken a full time child on for the next 4 weeks . I will fit it in somewhere !!!

Hope your tummy sorts itself out for the race for life though !! X

Back