• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

My first week report!

Just has my first weigh in and lost a very pleasing 11 pounds. I know it goes down after this but heck, I'll enjoy that number for a while!

Also met the group for the first time - five of us blokes and probably a couple more to join next week, so that should make a reasonably good size group.

I've found it very easy, this first week (suprisingly!), and not felt hungry at all. Only side effects were some mild headaches, some constipation after day 3 (now resolved!) and a little 'restlessness' on occasion - solved by a decent walk.

So, really looking forward to the coming weeks - I've seen on here what can be achieved, especially some of your before/after pics.

Here's to next week (and bars to eat!).

Cheers

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Corey

longs to be average!
A fantastic (and motivating) weightloss SG. The bars are a real godsend - can't get through the day without one now!!

Well done SG, that's a brilliant weight loss - an excellent start ;)

mikey

Silver Member
Great stuff SG - it all gets easier now - until the boredom sets in and then you have to just get on with it! - Still pretty easy for a diet I reckon.

Good Luck!

really interested in whereabouts in suffolk you are :)
Bex, I'm in north east Suffolk - near Halesworth and Bungay.

Well done SG.

now the first weeks over try get yourself settled into a routine, with both the foodpacks and the water, and it should become second nature.
The weigh in always give you a the motivation to take you through the following week.

keep up the good work.

Well done SG, that is a fantastic loss, you enjoy that number :)

It's my first week too, i have my weigh in tomorrow night, can't say it's all been plain sailing and some days i could have quite happily stuffed my face but i am prod to say i didn't cheat.

Here's to the next few weeks eh!