My first week, who wants to join me?

hur575

I am in my first week, day3, I want this thread to be support for all starters this week.
So far is been good, I do not even feel hungry but maybe, because I am motivated this time.

I'll join you. In my first week too (though am not new to CD). Day 5 for me.
xxx

cool, how you feeling plus so far? how long you have done it before?

I'm on day three too.... though for me its only a few hours til bedtime and hopefully waking up in ketosis!
This isn't my first time either though :(

So far so good. Today I'm great. I really struggled for the first few coz I had not prepared properly. I've done CD faithfully once in 2005 and lost over 6 stone in 4 & half months. Stuff happened, I lost all reason and put the weight back on. It's been a series of starts and stops (all in all 3 attempts, this is the 4th). I'm praying this my final succesful attempt. I have to say though, I have decided on weight loss surgery but whilst I jump the NHS hoops and hurdles, I've returned to CD. My weight is affecting by lower back quite badly and I know reducing it by any amount will help.
xxx

Best of luck plus, I am sure you can do it. Lets support each other, Iam sure we all know how bad it gets, our goal is the same but specific issues hinder our focus.

Hey everyone

I am on day five, feeling pretty good at the moment although a bit tired and headachy. Managing ok, even cooked for the family last night.

I have a lot to loose so this is the start of a long journey for me. it is my second time too, first time I lose 3 stone and then went on holiday never to return.

Good luck everyone

Nina

best of luck MrsT, do you drink coffee or tea?

I drink peppermint tea, green tea or fizzy water - how about you?

I was addicted (seriously!) to Diet Coke and I needed to get off the caffeine hence avoiding coffee and tea.

I drink peppermint tea, green tea or fizzy water - how about you?

I was addicted (seriously!) to Diet Coke and I needed to get off the caffeine hence avoiding coffee and tea.

Same here again, I use to live on diet coke, no more though. So I cut off all caffeine with CD.

Day 5 for me too.
I have felt really tired today and heavy headed, hope it passes.
I weighed myself (couldn't resist) and Ive already lost 6 pounds!!
Well pleased!!
Good luck to everyone who started this week and do you all plan to eat at christmas or not?

Day 5 for me too :) felt really hungry yesterday despite being in ketosis but its been loads better today, altho I'm starting to feel a bit hungry now. Am trying not to let the fact that it's now the weekend get to me

x

Christmas is a tough one for me... I'm at Uni right now and am stay with my parents over christmas which means no cdc for 4 weeks, additional stress that comes with parents ;), and getting meals plonked in front of me.... as well as 'being social' with friends (ie. meals out or boozy nights)
I'm thinking SS+, and maybe 810 over christmas week itself.... the rest I'm going to try to refrain from - it'll be worth it going out next new years looking and feeling great!

What about everyone else?

And how much is everyone looking to lose?

Good morning all,

Day 4 for me today, I can’t believe I have done it, so far is good about from the bloat ness, my stomach is so big!! Anyone got that? Is the 3L of water, I am consuming? Weekend is testing time for me, I run away from home, to go work, not much to do but I have the net, and it is quite and peaceful here.

Day 5 for me too.
I have felt really tired today and heavy headed, hope it passes.
I weighed myself (couldn't resist) and Ive already lost 6 pounds!!
Well pleased!!
Good luck to everyone who started this week and do you all plan to eat at christmas or not?

Congrats on your loss, regarding Christmas, it will be a testing time. I can avoid eating, going out etc but, I have holiday booked in that time? It will be no fun, having shakes only!! Not sure what to do, I am thinking to go on the one day up and down diet during my holiday. So I can eat one day and shakes another.

Its so hard around christmas time isn't it?
I am going to Devon for 9 days and realistically, I know I won't be able to stick to shakes. I will have christmas dinner and booze over new year, then get back on track.

Iam so scared about the restart, as everyone saying it is very hard, so our testing time next month. if we slip, how soon can we get back, Iam putting excersise routine so at least i can stick to that.

dont worry about a restart espesh if you can fit a SS+ for 1 week, then CD810 for 1 week, lardy yummy crimbo and then back into it. I reckon it will be simple enough and payment for allowing ourselves to munch out. otherwise we ought to give up now! we can be here for each other :)

hi all, how we all doing? i got my first wi and I have lost 8lb and 3inch round my waist. how exciting!

Back