my first week

Hi Snugglypuff,

I'm on day 1 today. Its going ok so far, I'm drinking plently but just feel a bit grumpy!

Our current weight and goal weight are almost identical! Its uncanny!

From the posts I've read on here it does get easier and we've got the first weeks weigh in to look forward to!

Good luck.
Busy Mum.

The weight coming off should inspire you to get through this , really good luck, take it one day at a time xx

hi snuggly

im on day 5 now and it does get a little easier as time goes on
stick with us it's a long journey but we will come out winners

How are you doing today Snugglypuff? Keep coming on here its great to keep you motivated.

im on day 3 and i am starvin, and have a dicky tummy hope it gets easier

It does, first 5 days I felt like death. Day 6 woke up a feeling like new man and haven't looked back since

day 4 and im am so hungry just cant stop thinkin about food, my husband had to stop me from phoning for a chinese last night, and today i am craving pot noodles surely it wouldnt be bad if i just had 1 pot noodle :(

im not good cant stop thinkin about food, but i dont want to quit especially when i see how good people have done on here with the weight loss.

lol know that feeling well sweety, not for a pot noodle though as not a fan myself, drink water water and more water lol, boring I know but does help to fill your belly, get through the first week til weigh in and it will all be worth it x

hi adele i really hope so, i just keep thinkin about being able to confidently put a costume on and go swimming as i havnt been for 10 years :eek:

i hope i feel like that soon, it doesnt help when im cookin for hubby and daughter coz im so used to havin a mouthful here and there.

ahh im so glad our weights are the same, that helps me alot because i feel like we can go through it together and give each other tips x

im finding that i havnt got much energy to exercise but i have a vibration plate and i am making sure that i go on that as often as i can, is that enough or do i need to do more?

oh my god, just seen on your weight profile that you have lost over 6 stone in four months THAT IS AMAZING:D well done, i hope i can achieve that xx

Hi Snugglepuff,

Keep thinking of yourself putting on that swimming costume in a few months time to keep you going. Drink, drink and drink water, thats helping me feel better. Lets get to our first weigh in and take it from there. Keep at it!

Busy Mum.

Hi snugglepuff they advise that u dont do too much exercise for the first couple of weeks till your body adjusts to the diet.

Good luck with the second time around, I am currently on Day 7 and I am feeling rather moody to be honest. Just wondering how you coped xD Hope to hear from you

Back