my first weigh in this morning!!!

Wow, fabulous. Well done.

well done

Keep going misfortune you will do it, I found the first couple of weeks hard but I'm in to it and enjoying it, never thought I'd say that about a diet!!! I'm sure it's because I have to have what they tell me rather than work it out with cals or points! Good luck and keep posting, we are all here to help!! I'm doing SS+, I find the evening meal of 200cals works for me, I found the SS really hard going

Me too, the first week is hard physically and the next emotionally, but week 3 onwards it just feels so normal and enjoyable! So just think to yourself you only want to get to 2 weeks, which is such a short time, and once you get there, I guarantee you'll want to run with it!

It's true Jo, I feel like it's just a way of life now! We went to the harvester last night and I had a chicken breast and a very small salad! I was full and felt satisfied and came home to my yummy lemon bar treat!

It feels really satisfying doesn't it, when everyone else is eating calorific crap and you don't even want it :D Takes a while to get there, but worth it in the end!

I went to a Barbie today. I ate some ham, some chicken a steak burger. All pure protein. No carbs, and there was sooooo much food left over but I just couldn't fit any th thing else in. No birthday cake or garlic bread passed. Tips. Didn't have products today but it felt like a victory, because I didn't lose control

Back