My first weigh in tomorrow am dead nervous.

donny

hi all was everyone nervous on there first weigh in ? i have stuck to it not cheated once, but i just dont feel as thou i have lost anythink, do you think i will ? xx:wave_cry:

I agree.. I was not weighing myself during the first couple of weeks and I was very happy with the results. You dont always feel like you have lost so I think you will be in for a shock! Best of luck and let us all know how you do :)

Hope your weigh in goes well :) I'm sure you'll be happy as you've stuck to plan :)

Good luck for your weigh in! Not that you'll need it of course as you've been 100%!! Way to go!! xxx

Hope u have a good weight loss, good luck.

I would wish you good luck.... but you aren't gonna need it. Instead I'll wish you a happy weigh in!!!!

It's my first weigh in tomorrow too. Am so excited, can actually do my uniform trousers up!!! So it must be working. Good luck with the weigh in x

Hi, my first weigh in last night, I felt so nervous as I stood on the scales, as I started my period as well I was absloutley gobsmacked when my CDC said I had lost 10lbs!! I busrt into tears!! I was amazed, I had read all these fantastic weight losses but never expected it to be me as well! But wow has it spurred me on. So good luck to you, and I am sure you will be pleasantly suprised x

Well done Julieh on your first week. Hope I can do as good as you! Roll on tomorrow.:p

Back