my first weigh in tomorrow !!!!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by mel74123, 4 March 2008 Social URL.

1. mel74123

mel74123 Member

Start Weight:
    17st8lb
    Current Weight:
    14st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st1lb(17.48%)
    Diet:
    exante
    hello everyone i started the cd last weds after being inspired by all your amazing weight loss storys,i have 7 stone to lose and hope it works for me to,i have found my first week eaiser than i thought is just the boredom in the eves that gets me guess thats how i got here in the first place :sigh:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. AG1981

AG1981 Gold Member

Diet:
    Undecided
    Well done so far and let us know how your WI goes tomorrow.

I'm sure you'll have done brilliantly and it'll inspire you to continue no end.

Myself and friend are doing CD and we've both invested in a cinema pass to give us things to do on an evening and i've started visiting friends a lot more and go for a walk every night with a close friend to combat the boredom. It's little things but they do make a difference.

Good luck for tomorrow.

4. Dancing

Dancing Gold Member

Good luck. Of course it is going to work for you - as long as you remain focused.

I had about the same to you to lose - you will get there.

I know what you mean about boredom in the evenings (my weekends were always the worst though) but I found after a few weeks it wasn't an issue anymore.

Looking forward to seeing what your loss is tomorrow

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.