• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

My first weigh in using alli

Hiya

well it's my first weeks weigh in using alli tablets and sticking to the diet advise that comes with the pills

starting weight of 16.2 and now I weigh in at 15.4 so that's a massive loss of 12lbs!!!!!

Omg I'm very very happy and it didn't feel like a diet either

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Wow!! Well done thats an amazing loss!! xx

kae

gunna be a fatty for ever
wow thats great was that in one week????

xxx

Well done, that's a fantastic loss.

wow thats fantastic!! well done!!

Kes

Gold Member
wow thats amazing...
what did you do? (if you have a diary that you have been keeping send me that way)
thats an amazing start!!!!

thats brilliant id deffo see the doctor about xenical now :) xx

Redkoala

Go on smile! =)
well done mate thats fab news, keep it up

hi everyone

not been around much as its been really hectic at home,

thanks sooooo much im soooo over the moon

and i might ask the doctor for xenical do you think they would give them to me???

well my normal eating plan is something like this always breakfast special k 40g with skimmed milk
dinner i have a ww wrap with 100g tikka chicken and a big salad.
tea is a ww meal or a good for you mean normally around 300-400 calories and i have lots of the jelly the 10 calorie ones they are yummy.

this week im due on so not expecting miricles but a loss is a loss and i will be happy with that

Kes

Gold Member
the only way you will find out is if you ask your GP!!

I'm sure you'd qualify for Xenical, make an appointment NOW. It costs nowt to ask and you could save yourself a fortune. Most GPs are keen to tackle overweight problems, I even know someone who got free SW classes from the doctors. Not at my surgery though. Give it a go love.