My first weigh in

Jovy

Well I weighed myself last Thursday and I was 12st 13lb. Today when I weighed myself I was 12st 9lb. 4lb..I'm happy with that. I'm just calorie counting at the moment so I'm hoping when I start my exercise on a regular basis that it will keep things going or up my losses but I'm very happy with my 4lb. I've set myself little mini goals at a time so 4lb to go...hoorah!:D

4lbs is an excellent weight loss.
Well done you x

well done!!! thats fab... i'd love to loose 4lb!!!
good luck, and keep posting!!

Well now I'm two weeks in and I've hit my half a stone lost :D I'm sooooo pleased although I do have my works meal on Friday but I've chosen the healthiest options I could find on the menu.
I thought it would be a stupid idea trying to lose weight right before christmas but after a couple of weeks not eating everything in sight I've realised I don't really care for most of the junk and I'm more picky now because I know I can only have a little bit.
I'm hoping to get another 4 or 5 pounds by new years but if I don't I'll be happy with what has gone so far.
Wish me luck with all the free food on Friday!!:wave_cry:

Well done on your weight loss!:happy096:

Good luck with resisting temptation on Friday!

Love Mini xxx

good luck for friday

Thanks for the replies, you guys are so lovely, it's really encouraging.

Needn't have worried about the meal last night, it was pretentious tiny food that left us all reeeeeally hungry afterwards so all I had was a slice of turkey, one roast potato and half a carrot :p The starter was disguting so didn't get eaten and the sponge for pudding was tiny with no sauce so I feel quite good about how I did. It was hard to not get food from the takeaway on the way home, we were all tempted but all resisted and went home to play Rock Band. All in all a good night. Christmas soon though..no there's a challenge! :D

aww well done on resisting the take away...
you did well!!!

hope you are doing ok

Back