My first weigh-in!

So after two mostly unsuccessful attempts in the past to start SS (Sole Source) in the past, I started last Monday! It has not been easy by any stretch of the imagination and has had some down and despairing moments but I had my weigh in today and I have lost 12lbs!!!!
I'm so pleased!!! For everyone that's just starting, it really is worth it!!
I had an MAJORLY bleak moment though before this on Saturday (day 6) night...

I couldn't resist the temptation to weigh myself on a pair of scales I have at home! So after a lot a lot of contemplation i decided to do it! I stepped on figuring if i'd lost 6lbs at least i'd be happy....I stepped on and it said i had lost 1lb..

Now I know that this can happen but i had lost inches and also weight in my face, noticable to myself and other people...so i thought that can't be right and the scales were known to be temperamental so i moved them to another corner of the room and tried again...now they said i had remained the same weight! I was beyond gutted! I moved them again and they said i had PUT ON 7lbs!!!

That's when i knew that they were f*&ked! It was such a relief because i was distraught! All the effort i'd put in during this first week and only 1lb!!!1 or worse still, stayed the same!?!

But no, this wasn't the case and when weighed on PROPER :D scales I was 12lbs lighter!! Much to my delight!!!
So a tale of caution to everyone....do NOT trust the scales u have at home unless they are TRULY accurate as i almost had a breakdown over mine:p

And thanks to everyone on the board for their encouragement and support!! It is such a brilliant thing to know that people are going through/have gone through the same thing and can offer advice and support for u!! SO a big thankyou and best of luck to everyone and especially new starters!! As has been said MANY times before:
IT REALLY DOES WORK!!!:);) :D

Adam
x

Wow wow wow, well done you! What a loss you must be so chuffed. I have my first Weigh in tomorrow, i hope i have a outcome like that. xx

WOW thats amazing. You must be feeling really motivated to continue. I have just started on SS and I would love a result like that.

Thats brilliant, you must feel fab. It really does work.

That is so good well done! I had a shaky first start on SS last week and gave up by Friday but have now changed councellors and much happier to be starting again on Thursday! I know i can do this!!:cry:

Well done hun, what a great first week's result, just the boost you needed. Keep up the good work xxx

:party0038::party0038::party0038:

Wow, Adam that is fantastic - well done to you !

Just think this time next week you are likely to have cracked your first stone!

xx

Well done! What an ace loss:)

Well done Adam, what a fantastic first week!!

Georgie
x

Well done Adam that's a fantastic weight loss and a great motivator to get you through week 2 :)

That is awesome! I agree with the home scales...I ended up putting ours in the garage as I found myself dwarn to it constantly and never getting on. If it showed a result I would not have liked I know I would have gone right to the fridge.

Fab loss, well done!!

WOW ! fabulous start - well done Adam !!!

Debz x

Back