My first weight in on Xenical

RainbowRose

Gold Member
Hi

have been on xenical a week now, and stepped on the scales this morning.

I've lost 5lbs :)

Feeling motivated now for the coming week. I don't get weighed for another 3 weeks at docs.

Off for breakfast now, and my 1st xenical of the day!

FANTASTIC! i bet you feel like a 100 bucks??!! just think thats just after one week and you have 3 more to go before your doctor weigh in! Did you weight at home? Are you gonna weigh every week?? xx

well done that fab!!! keep it up!!!!
xxxxxxxxxxxx

Well done, what a great loss for your first week xx

Thanks Girls

Yes, cherrytimmers, I weighed in at home. I will do every Saturday until my official weigh in, but if there is an annoyable difference between the scales, I'll just weigh in monthly at docs if I can stand the suspense for 4 weeks at a time!

Just made my ticker, ONLY another 112lb to go!!!! LOL

i made my ticker then realised it was a little bit wrong so once i've completed it i'll have to make another for the rest LOL (note how i say 'once' i've completed it rather than 'if'!!)

yey us! I think it's gonna be a long old poke though! thank goodness for minimins - inspiration and understanding!!!x

Well done rainbow on your loss thats fab.
I have no scales and have to wait to be weighed by the Dr, sometimes I go 5 weeks depending on how much of a stock pile of blue tabs I have and I find it quite freeing not getting on those scales every week.
xx

Well done on your fantastic loss this week. Good luck next week.

Well done on your weight loss, thats great news. I started my pills 4 weeks ago have my first weigh-in at the Doctors on Thrusday at 8.15 am (earliest I could get - lol) I have not weighed myself as that has been my down fall in the past I would be good all week weigh my self and find out I had not lost anything and then eat crap all weekend :(:(
So I can't weight till Thrusday :L:L:L fingers crossed I will have lost a good bit as I have not had anything naughty in 4 weeks well apart from chips one night WELL DONE AGAIN :)

Well done rainbow on your loss thats fab.
I have no scales and have to wait to be weighed by the Dr, sometimes I go 5 weeks depending on how much of a stock pile of blue tabs I have and I find it quite freeing not getting on those scales every week.
xx
i hear you - i 'm in SW as well as taking the tabs but every week can be emotionally draining! take today for example... i had no breakfast and for lunch two baked hams rolls with weight watcher cheese puffs then i cooked a lamb joint, dry roasted some parsnips and boiled up loads of veggies! i left loads as i had a stitch!! feel really frumpy this evening and i weight tomorrow afternoon....bricking it!!

Back