My first wi tonight....

Bigchops

Well it's my first wi tonight and guess what... aunt flo reared her ugly head Sunday... I weighed myself at home this morning and I don't think I've lost anything... I'm so pee'd off :(

Lets see what the scales say tonight and go from there I suppose.

Gail x

Hiya

Don't be too disheartened if you don't get the news you want. If you do that then Aunty will have won and we can't have that!!

I'm sure you'll be fine x

Good luck Gail, hopefully you will get a nice surprise when you go to class! ;)

Hi Everyone,

I lost 1 1/2lb which I am pleased about but as it was my first week I would love to have lost just a tiny bit more.... Hopefully that's what next week will bring.

I think I'm going to mix my days abit more, I'm not a big meat eater so only had 1 red day, but think I'm going to have 3 if I can do it.

Gail x

Hey BigChops - 1.5lbs is a great loss, especially with your Aunty around! Remember, it's better to lose slowly and steadily than in fits and spurts (altho' you'll probably see a bigger loss next week when the dreaded AF goes).

I think our biggest problem is that we see diets as "diets" rather than a way of changing our eating so we never go back to being overweight again. It's not a race, it's a way of being slim and healthy for life.

Thanks Harrie, I try not to compare myself to others but sometimes it's hard when everyone's weight loss is so much bigger then yours.

I am very happy with any weight loss though, I'm just preparing next weeks menu lol

x

Well done on your first loss Huni. considering AF arrived you did well to even get a loss!!!
Keep on at it and you will see the benefit next week!

Well done Gail. I lost 1.5 pounds on first WI too, thought it might be bigger and was a bit down when it was the same second week too! That's pretty much how I've continued although further down the track I did throw in a couple of 3lb weeks which was a nice surprise!

Slow and steady chick, slow and steady :)

Well done hun! i've got my 1st weigh in tonight at romford sw, been really down because i weighed myself on wii fit and hadn't lost anything, despite being really good!!! also had af this week... am hopin for a loss, even a small one will do! lol... am going to try not to weigh at home, as if dont get the result i want i will end up thinking stuff it and regretting it later!

well done again.:)
xxx

Hiya hun,

I'm not too far from Romford, live near Lakeside Shopping Centre.

Good luck with your wi, you might be surprised.... Don't give into the temptation of thinking 'stuff it', it's all worth it in the end!!!!

Let us know how you get on

Gail x

Just wait till next week! You'll probably be S.O.W. with the great loss that will show next week! And think,all that 1 1/2 lbs will be fat and not water, cos you'll have been retaining!

Back