my first WW Weigh in

Yippee !!! lost 5lbs today on my first weigh , i didnt think i would have lost this much , trying for 2lb loss next week for 1st half stone :)

Well done!!!!:cool:

I had my 1st weigh in yesterday and I lost 7.5lbs. I was so happy!!!:D

I think I deserved it considering how hungry I was in the 1st few days! Its very different from Slimming World but I'm getting used to it.

just had my 1st weigh in, heaviest i have been in 2years :( was a stone lighter in November, eating got a bit out of control, but hopefully weight watchers begins new counting habits and staying within my point limit.
i am a real sucker for chocolate tho, will i still lose weight if i replace meals with chocolate as long as i stay within my points? i know this isnt healthy but i am a really bad chocoholic

Well done!!!!:cool:

I had my 1st weigh in yesterday and I lost 7.5lbs. I was so happy!!!:D

I think I deserved it considering how hungry I was in the 1st few days! Its very different from Slimming World but I'm getting used to it.

Well done you !!!! thats a fab weight loss and doesnt it make you just want to stick with it ? thats the way it makes me feel anyway , i have stuck to my points mostly every week except when i went to florida at the beggining of march and didnt count any points but just watched my food intake although the drinks points went right out the window:D, any way im rabbling but a big well done again on your loss and good luck again for the week ahead.

just had my 1st weigh in, heaviest i have been in 2years :( was a stone lighter in November, eating got a bit out of control, but hopefully weight watchers begins new counting habits and staying within my point limit.
i am a real sucker for chocolate tho, will i still lose weight if i replace meals with chocolate as long as i stay within my points? i know this isnt healthy but i am a really bad chocoholic

Hi sams , when i joined ww back in feb i was also at my heaviest ever!!:cry:, but hopefully im on the right track.
I also like my treats like cake and biscuits but i always try and have my 2 meals a day and use the spare points on ww caramel biscuits or velvet crunck snacks but will always have the points for them , i think however if you replaced meals for chocolate in the short term you would still lose the weight if you kept within your points but i dont think it would be a good idea in the long run as you should try and get into a more healthier balance in what you eat but still have some points left over for some treats. But hey im no expert thats why im the shape im in and paying a monthly payment to ww:)

anytime i have a meal i need something sweet after it and like a cup of tea and some chocolate at night. im going to try have fruit after breakfast and lunch keeping chocolate for dessert after dinner, maybe that will keep my points on track.
what is a typical size of a bowl of cereal? i like to have bran flakes and alpen but think i am having too much.

weigh in today , and 5lb loss !!:D:D thats for 2 weeks as i didnt get to class last week as i had a work night out straight after work.

Back