• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

My First,,,,

MsJMC

Strong women stay slim
Hi ya Zumba , what all this Kaz ?

zumba is like a dance class pretty high energy good music and a good laugh, i must confess i dont ache as much as i thoght i would today.

Loser ( i hate calling you this) have you looked on the zumba website to see if theres more classes in your area in halls or other places

Classes — Zumba® if you go there put in your postcode there might be more classes there than you know about

You are an angel!!

lol sorry, just checked the link though and there is 2 classes in my village, 5 mins up the road from me. Monday or Tuesday nights. Whoop!! :D:D:D

wooohooooo excellent and lisa is much nicer than loser

I went to a Zumba class back in the winter with a friend. I was nervous at my weight andmy stamnia if I could make it thru an hour. I did it and it was dif a work out for me it was fun, however I never went back I was the fattest one there and though I'm sure noone was paying attention to me and its all in my head but I just felt so outta place :0(

awwwwwwww tori thats not good,,,,,,,,,, but i can relate i did think i was the fattest there but i suppose coz i had the support of my daughter and the other 2 girls it wasnt so bad