My food diary for april - green days only :)

Monday, 18th April 2011

Breakfast
2 weetabix & 200ml semi skimmed milk (hea 1 & heb 1)

Lunch
Spaghetti hoops with 2 slices nimble (heb 2) with tsp butter (1.5 syns)

Dinner
Salad (lettuce, tomatoes, red pepper, beetroot, spring onions, egg, pickled onion, grated cheese (hea 2), sw chips. Tsp ketchup, tsp light salad cream (2 syns)

Snacks
Bag of crisps (9 syns), 2 lily o brien sweets (6 syns), small hollow chocolate egg (guess at 6 syns)

Total syns
Ok so another bad day, but I'm easing myself back into the plan :D 26.5 syns :(

WI tomorrow - eeeeeeek!! Lol

Hi

Don't beat yourself up, we all have bad days, mine are Friday, saturday and sunday when the alcohol monster comes out to play lol.

I am so glad I joined this site, it really has helped me keep on track. I will have a look for those diaries, I have seen a few. Thankyou.

Why dont you start counting weekly syns, give yourself 105 per week, this way you can have say 20 one day, 10 another, it averages out and that way you can still have your food craving blow outs.

Lisa xx

MissyLisa said:
Hi

Don't beat yourself up, we all have bad days, mine are Friday, saturday and sunday when the alcohol monster comes out to play lol.

I am so glad I joined this site, it really has helped me keep on track. I will have a look for those diaries, I have seen a few. Thankyou.

Why dont you start counting weekly syns, give yourself 105 per week, this way you can have say 20 one day, 10 another, it averages out and that way you can still have your food craving blow outs.

Lisa xx

The alcohol monster lol!! Another bad day today but I mean it - back on track tomorrow!!! :)

Tuesday 19th April 2011

WI tonight - half pound off - shocked!!! But have to get focussed now on the plan!!! Get back to it properly. Had another blowout today but thats it until Easter sunday when I'm going to have an Easter egg!!

Breakfast
2 x weetabix & 200ml semi skimmed milk (bored of writing this now but really enjoy my weetabix first thing in the morning!) (hea 1 & heb 1)

Lunch
2 boiled eggs, 2 sliced nimble bread with 2 tsp lurpak lighter (heb 2 & 3 syns)

Dinner
Half portion Vegetable rogan josh from Indian takeaway (3.5 syns) with boiled rice, poppadom (4 syns), half peshwari naan (12.5 syns)

Snacks
Grapes, 3 Jaffa cakes, small bit of chocolate cake (about 50 cals worth) (10 syns), 100ml semi skimmed milk (hea 2) And 3 cups tea with milk from hea allowance.

Total syns for day: 26 syns

Hi

Congrats on ur loss. Hope its encouraged you more aswell. I will keep popping in and having a peek.

Keep it up xx

Wednesday 20th April 2011

Breakfast

Lunch
Rest of Indian takeaway from last night - vegetable rogan (3.5 syns) and boiled rice

Dinner
Sw chips and salad (lettuce, tomato, red pepper, beetroot, 20g grated red Leicester cheese (hea 2) carrot matchsticks)

Snacks
Carrot, grapes, small chocolate from Easter egg (1 syn-ish), lily o brien sweet (3 syns), 2 alpen light bars (heb 2), 3 teas & 1 coffee using milk from rest of hea allowance

Total syns for day: 7 syns (so proud!!) full steam ahead!! Need to drink more water and I'm well on my way!

:clap:Well done for getting back on track

Thursday 21st April 2011

Breakfast
2 weetabix & 200ml semi skimmed milk ( hea 1 & heb 1)

Lunch
Boiled eggs, 2 slices of nimble tbsp of lurpak lighter ( heb 2 & 4 syns)

Dinner
Ate out tonight with work, stressed out for about an hour earlier in the day going through the menu checking syn values - never going to pizza express AGAIN! Ended up having a verdura, which is a pizza with the middle cut out, which is filled with salad. Also got red peppers, courgettes & sweet onions on it. The margarita version was 25 syns for whole pizza - so not sure if this would be many more. Ps debated on whether just to have the tomato & mozzarella salad - sounds innocent enough - 20 syns!!!! Perhaps I could have used cheese as hea 2 reducing syn value but the fact I was the only person not having a starter drew enough attention to me as it was!! Plus I'm not a huge salad eater at the best of times!

Snacks
Lily o brien sweet (3 syns), orange, banana, grapes, alpen light bar (3 syns), coke zero & 4 teas with milk from hea 2 allowance

Total syns: 35 syns ( but on the plus side I drank 2 litres of water today!!)

Ro1s1n said:
Thursday 21st April 2011

Breakfast
2 weetabix & 200ml semi skimmed milk ( hea 1 & heb 1)

Lunch
Boiled eggs, 2 slices of nimble tbsp of lurpak lighter ( heb 2 & 4 syns)

Dinner
Ate out tonight with work, stressed out for about an hour earlier in the day going through the menu checking syn values - never going to pizza express AGAIN! Ended up having a verdura, which is a pizza with the middle cut out, which is filled with salad. Also got red peppers, courgettes & sweet onions on it. The margarita version was 25 syns for whole pizza - so not sure if this would be many more. Ps debated on whether just to have the tomato & mozzarella salad - sounds innocent enough - 20 syns!!!! Perhaps I could have used cheese as hea 2 reducing syn value but the fact I was the only person not having a starter drew enough attention to me as it was!! Plus I'm not a huge salad eater at the best of times!

Snacks
Lily o brien sweet (3 syns), orange, banana, grapes, alpen light bar (3 syns), coke zero & 4 teas with milk from hea 2 allowance

Total syns: 35 syns ( but on the plus side I drank 2 litres of water today!!)

Ooops I had cake too - tried hard but couldn't not eat it - I threw my icing away tho in an attempt to limit the damage :D - about 6 syns

So 41 syns for day :) onwards & upwards!!

Friday 22 April 2011

Breakfast
Weetabix & 200ml semi skimmed milk (hea 1 & heb 1)

Lunch - on the go
2 alpen light bars ( heb 2)
Banana

Dinner
Pasta with tinned toms, mushroom, red pepper, garlic and about 20g of grated cheddar cheese ( hea 2)

Snacks
Magnum!!!!! (13 syns) It's too warm not too! Bad excuse - I put it down to not eating a big enough lunch :(
Grapes, 2 teas with milk from hea allowance

today was supposed to be a good day as I was saving my syns for Sunday for my Easter egg!! But managed to drink 1.5 ltrs water.

Total syns for day: 13

Saturday 23rd April

Breakfast

Missed lunch as was driving and breakfast was late anyway. :(

Dinner
Pasta with roasted tomatoes, garlic, chilli, red onion & Worcester sauce, sprinkled with lowlow grated cheddar cheese (hea 2)

Snacks
Grapes, 2 bananas, orange, 1 alpen light bar ( heated up) with muller light yogurt (half of heb 2), black magic chocolate (3 syns), segsations (2 syns), 3 teas with semi skimmed milk from hea 1 allowance. About litre & half water.

Total syns for day: 5 syns

Sunday 24 April 2011

Breakfast
Yes you've guessed it, weetabix with semi skimmed milk (heb 1 & hea 1)

Dinner
Sw chilli con quorn (quorn,tinned tomatoes, red pepper, red chilli, garlic, onion, kidney beans, spices,) with sw chips, sprinkled with low low grated cheese.

Tea
2 slices nimble toasted with marmalade (2 syns)

Snacks
Half Easter egg!!!! (8.5 syns), small curly wurly (3 syns), small roll of jelly sweets (3 syns), not so much water today :(

Total syns for day: 16.5 syns

Monday 25th April 2011

Bad day - off plan
Brekkie was good old weetabix with 200ml semi

Lunch
hot cross buns, more Easter eggs, curly wurly, some jelly sweets, :(

Dinner
Spaghetti bolognese with quorn. My usual recipe but had a small jar of dollop added in (divided by 3), lots of garlic bread :( topped with cheese from hea 2 allowance

Snacks - banana, 3 alpen light bars, litre water, 3 teas with milk from hea 1 allowance

Total syns - lost count :(.

Tuesday 26 April 2011

Weigh in day for me - lost 1 lb, don't know how this has happened, feel like a fraud (!!). Today was another off plan day - tomorrow gonna be start I my new week!!! Promise! Aprils been such a bad month eating wise :( cant wait to start may & wipe the slate clean.

Breakfast
Weetabix & semi skimmed milk

Lunch
Travelling so at about 3pm was able to grab something in a a garage. The best was tuna & sweetcorn in brown bread sandwiches.

Dinner
Vegetable rogan with boiled rice and peshwari naan (half)

Snacks
Banana, cadburys mint crisp.

Didnt count syns today either

Wednesday 27th April

Breakfast
Weetabix & 200 ml semi skimmed milk - hea 1 & heb 1

Lunch
vegetable rogan with boiled rice 3.5 syns

Dinner
Travelling in the evening so got home late. Had spaghetti hoops and 3 alpen light bars. (heb 2 & 3 syns)

Snacks
Banana, red grapes, green grapes, 2 buttons, 1 chipshop chip, small slice of scan bran cake (to taste!) (guessing 3 syns for all of that!), 3 teas with milk from hea 2 allowance.

Total syns for day: 9.5 syns

Thursday 28th April 2011

Breakfast
Weetabix & 200ml semi skimmed milk ( hea 1 & heb 1)

Lunch
Red grapes, green grapes, Spaghetti hoops,

Dinner
Salad (lettuce, 2 tomatoes, sliced carrot, spring onion, pickled onion, cucumber, egg, grated red Leicester cheese (hea 2) and sw chips, tbsp light salad cream, tbsp ketchup (2.5 syns)

Snacks
Red & green grapes, banana, tea with milk from hea 1 allowance, curly wurly (6 syns)

Total syns
8.5 syns for day

Friday 29th April

Breakfast
Weetabix & semiskilled milk (hea 1 & heb 1)

Lunch
Bachelors savoury rice

Dinner
Quorn burger in 57g wholemeal bap (heb 2), lettuce, tomato, onion, topped with melted cheese (25g so hea 2) and tbsp ketchup, sw chips with another tbsp ketchup (2 syns)

Snacks
Half Easter egg, strawberries, grapes, tea with semi skimmed milk using rest of hea allowance.

Total syns for day: 13 syns

Saturday 30th April 2011

Breakfast
Weetabix & 200ml semi skimmed milk (hea 1 & heb 1)

Lunch
3 x oat bran, 2 laughing cow light triangles, spring onions, tomatoes, tbsp salad cream. (was told by my consultant that if I go without a heb one day I can have 5 scan/oat bran throughout the week - I went without my second heb on Thursday, 0.25 hea, 1.5 syns)

Dinner
2 eggs, 2 slices nimble bread toasted with tbsp flora light (heb 2 & 2.5 syns)

Snacks
Strawberries, bananas, muller light, oranges, curly wurly, wotsits (trip to cinema - could've been so much worse!) 12 syns

Total syns for day: 16 syns

Back