My Food Diary - getting back to a healthier happier Sarah

Maybe you need to up your superfree foods. Also, oil is no longer a healthy extra.

Otherwise your food diary looks pretty good, just need to stick at it. I am only on my third week and so far have lost 4lb which I find a bit de-motivating too. But a loss is a loss as they say and well done for that.

Thanks Hubz :) its going in the right direction for both of us! :) I think im going to up the superfree, though I definitely did this week so fingers crossed it carries on

Weigh in tonight and I lost 3lbs :) Meaning I got my 1.5stone award and club 10. Fingers crossed it carries on, I don't have any plans for this weekend so this week should be ok for temptation.

Eats for today were

B- oats and apple (HeB)
L - 2 eggs, ham, chicken and salad
D -sausages, mash and veg all cooked by my OH

syns
3 sausages 3 syns
gravy 2 syns
hifibar 3 syns

total 8/15
weekly 60.5/105

Ok.... So I have been pretty absent for a while. No real excuse except since Friday I hadn't been sticking to plan at all! I had one bad night and got very drunk which spiralled into lots of bad choices

1- to help my hangover (Chinese)
2- chips and sausages (football food - which I promptly threw up mid hangover!)
3 - sheer self sabotage!

I got weighed in last night and had lost half a pound!! I have no idea how but I shan't be doing that in any hurry :p Im just glad I got away with it. So I'm straight back on it today and me and my aunt (who joined a couple of weeks ago - she only wants/needs to lose a little & is 4lb down already) are going to do a plan of the weeks meals/snacks and go at it full force!

I had been toying with the idea of SP but I think I may just do the odd meal/day SP as lots of people at my group had done the SP and put on! I DO NOT want that!!

just over two weeks till my OH's Birthday and 5 weeks till our anniversary - Ideally I want to lose at least another 7lb
by then if not more.

I'm going to have to come on here to write it down as if I don't I am naughty (I won't mention the 3/4 tub of Haagen Daz ice-cream I demolished last night!)

Hope you are all well, I'm looking forward to catching up on each of your journeys today xxx

Draw a line and move on.... we all have those weeks, but it's great that you have recognised it and are making changes.

Strangely it seems that my week has mirrored yours..... chinese on saturday and i went to football last night and had sausage and chips lol My weigh in today and i'm expecting a mahoooosive gain :doh: xx

My other half plays and we always get food from the clubs afterwards - Its a real pain! Haha. I must remember to take my own food!

Oh yes, I needed to draw a line right through it as I need to really get my arse into gear - I had been being so good and still not losing much so I decided to have a massive blow out! haha feel so good for it now and happy to get back on track. Fingers crossed for you later hun xx

I am trying to think up things i can take to the football that will be quick and easy. If you find some inspiratio in this areayou will have to share lol x

Today's eats

B - mullerlight and apple
S - cheese toastie (HeA & HeB)
L - homemade chilli with kidney beans and tomatoes & jacket potato
D - spag Bol - mushrooms, onion, garlic, tomatoes, pasta, mince, tomato purée and stock cubes (so nice I had seconds!)

Syns
2x bags of pops 8 syns

T- 8/15
W- 8/105

I also went for a swim after work, we hired a pool nearby and took my little brother. Just for an hour - so nice to do that again. Think this will be a more regular thing if the OH wants to

Shattered now and really ravenous! Hope I don't syn anymore!

My food for today

B - yogurt and apple
S- 2xbread (HeB) and two boiled eggs with cherry tomatoes
L - 2 x boiled eggs, left over bolognese with spinach and cherry tomatoes
D - jacket potato, beans and cheese

Syns -
2 Syns Mayo
4 Syns snack a jacks
2 Syns butter

T - 8/15
W- 16/105

Hey guys, food for today :)

B - strawberry mullerlight and banana
L. - (part of Nans tuna sandwich and a few crisps and diet coke - the place we went to for lunch had nothing SW friendly!)
D - burgers, cheese (HeA) baked beans, slimming world chips and eggs
S - if I feel hungry another yogurt and apple

Syns
Gonna say 15 for the part of the sandwich as I have no clue and would rather be safe then sorry

T - 15/15
W 31/105

Feeling a bit low today and unsure why :( about to bake the SW Nutella brownies for my mums birthday tomorrow - fingers crossed they go well

Yesterday's food

B - bacon & egg roll
D - I did a three course meal at home for my OH

goats cheese (HeA), spinach, cucumber & tomatoes for starter

Steak, steak sauce, asparagus, new potatoes, carrots, fine beans, mushrooms

Nutella brownies, cream and strawberries (I didn't have any of this though - although it was SW friendly minus the cream!)

Syns
Roll 6 syns
Steak sauce 2 Syns
Oil 2 Syns
Chocolate 4 Syns

I'm going to say 15 Syns to be safe

T -15/15
W - 46/105

Today's food

B - toast (HeB)
L - bacon, egg, mushroom, baked beans
D - goats cheese, cucumber, tomatoes spinach, steak and new potatoes sautéed in fry light with a balsamic vinegar dressing
Mullerlight and banana for dessert

Syns
Cube of fudge 3 Syns

T - 3/15
W - 49/105

Hey guys,

Really good positive day today :) full up and on minimal Syns!

B - overnight oats (HeB) with strawbs and raspberries
L - jacket potato with a bit of cheese and beans
S - mullerlight and apple
D - homemade meatballs & spaghetti

The meatballs were so good - they were made with one egg and oregano and basil, the sauce was made with; chopped tomatoes, chilli flakes, oregano, basil, balsamic vinegar, onion, garlic, spinach, mushrooms, tomato purée & seasoning. Was sooo yummy! I made lots so we have the same for lunch tomorrow :)

Syns
1 snack a jack 2 Syns

T - 2/15
W - 54/105 (had one piece of fudge last night - 3 Syns)

Averaging at 9 a day. Feeling really positive and just want to be in the 13 stone bracket tomorrow!!

Today

B- Toast HeB with chocolate spread & glass of milk
L- Left over meatballs and pasta
D - Sausages, jacket potato & salad
Snack - Pancakes

Syns
Lets just say I had the full 15
69/105 for weekly total!

Have decided to do an SOS log as I don't understand why I'm losing a pound here and there, I cant understand why it not more each week. Im being really good with my syns etc so I need to really get my head in the game.

Really happy im now in the 13 stone bracket! Been a long time since I was here :) Hope you are all having a good day xx

New week!

Finally in the 13 stone bracket :)

Yesterday's food

B - overnight oats (HeB) with grated apple and raspberries
L - sausage, jacket tater and lots of salad
D - chicken, bacon, tomatoes and mushrooms with pasta
S - mullerlight with rocky road hifi

Syns
2 x rocky road 6 Syns
Pasta sauce 4 Syns
Sausage 1 syn

T - 11/15
W - 11/105

Argh I'm being a bit too relaxed with this!

Luckily I had a good week and lost 2lbs :)

This week might be a bit tricky as it's the OHs birthday and that means lunch out and dinner round his family's (takeaway) will just have to be extra good the next couple of days and the days after to rectify it!

Today's food

B - 1 slice toast (HeB) with marmite and butter 2 Syns
L - roast chicken with lots of veg and a Yorkshire pudding
D - SW ready meal the meatballs one... So delicious! The OH had pizza chips and onion rings, we couldn't be bothered to cook tonight

Syns
Butter 2
Yorkshire pud - 2.5
Gravy 2
Chocs - 7.5

T - 14/15
W - 14/105

Not the best but I just couldn't resist the chocs tonight really craved something sweet!

I have been useless at doing my diary. My aim is to do it this whole week - I have made a plan and hopefully ill be sticking to it pretty rigidly!

Yesterday

• Mullerlight (free) with banana (free),grapes (free) & clementines (S)
  • Bolognese & Pasta (free) – toms, onion, garlic, mushrooms (S) & Mince (P)
  • Mince (P) & Potato, Broccoli (S), Carrots (S), Onion (S), Gravy (1.5 syns) & Cheese topping (HeA)
  • Snack – Hifi Bar (HeB) & Cream slice (14syns - ouch I know but luckily just over my limit!)
Todays will be an SP day

• 2 x wholemeal toast (HeB), 2 x scrambled eggs (P), Bacon (P) & clementines (S) 2 syns butter
  • Cottage pie left over – 1.5 syns gravy
  • Chicken & Bacon (P) with Pesto (4 syns sauce) cheese (HeA) and salad (S)
  • Snack – Hifi Bar (HeB) & fruit (S)
bringing my total of syns for both days to 23/30

Back