My food diary the good an the bad

Hi @lauralozzle welcome to my journey

Breakfast was made at my friends today syn free butchers sausages egg tomatoes mushrooms an bacon ate in the garden as lovley weather

Lunch was some fruit as didn't have breakfast till late

Dinner I am going to do some chicken an rice fried with mushrooms onions peppers an peas an soya sauce so am extra easy today

Gonna have to Allen bars later as my b

Well given the fact I have had to wait in all day for my garden furniture I've been quite good

Breakfast two syn free butchers sausages bacon duck egg ( omg good job my little girl shared it was a double yoker) tomatoes an mushrooms with 1 slice of the no crusts whole meal an Worcestershire sauce

Lunch tuna an cuecumber sandwich on my other two slice of Brad

Dinner I'm thinking ploughmans chesse ham eggs potatoe salad an a side salad

Can not belive its weigh in tomorrow already am hoping for a maintain after my week bbq Saturday as the weather is meant to be hot hot hot

Stayed the same today I'm good with that

Breakfast was breakfast muffins yum yum

Lunch had a bit of stick with ham an pickle

Dinner is lasagne no I have not made it lol with salad a few bits of garlic bread

Didn't update yesterday
Saturday
Breakfast muffins
Lunch was left over muffins an fruit

Dinner was bbq home made burger hex b roll, chicken slimming world chicken sausage with salad an home made potatoe salad oh an a few vodkas

Sunday was beach day

Breakfast sausage egg bacon mushrooms beans an tomatoes

Lunch was a ham an pickle sandwich with a plate of salad an a couple of apples

Dinner I just did some chicken an salad as the weather has been amazing sun at last but find I have to be careful with salad as I go ott on the salad cream an it soon adds up

Today I am on red an feel like a pig

Breakfast two wheatabix with my milk

Made 6 breakfast muffins I've eaten them all over the day plus..........

Lunch was a chicken salad

Dinner was two bits of salmon fried courgette an mongtue ( how ever they are spelt lol) an roasted mushrooms onions peppers garlic an tomatoes

Also had apples an blueberries Diet Coke two teas an loads of cups of suger free jucie

Then realised I still have a b left ermmmm dipped cereal bars in a cuppa close my eyes an imagine they are a biscuit

Today is red to trying to shift at least 1lb this week

Breakfast 2 wheatabix an my milk

Lunch I made omelette an yes a jar of syn free tomato sauce

Dinner will be a big juicy bacon chesse burger with lots of salad an some more of my syn free ketchup

Have also munched fruit in between but am having a few vodka an diet cokes need to de stress my dear son who is adhd, autistic, odd, learning disability an a few other things as well as being a 13 year old with raging hormones has been giving me some trying times these last few weeks straight back to being good tomorrow as I have actually planned an shopped my dinners right up to Sunday just breakfast an lunch are a surprise lol

My homemade ketchup it's very rich almost feels like I should be at a posh restaurant lol

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 6
Looks yummy xxxx

Well done on the planning :) I think thats the key :) xxxxx

Dinner was so yummy an the ketchup cold is delicious even the other half liked it, if I plan I feel more head strong

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 5
How do u make the ketchup? I made shepherds pie with just oxo and could have done with a bit of a kick!

How do u make the ketchup? I made shepherds pie with just oxo and could have done with a bit of a kick!
I thinly sliced half a onion fryed it in a saucepan with fry light then added a cartoon of passata some tomatoe purée to thicken dash of sweetner an balsamic vinger an chucked in some chopped cherry tomatoes left to simmer till thick

Today is green

Breakfast was oh so yummy fruit an fibre was gonna make some veg muffins but think that may be over doing it with the eggs as I planned egg an cress sandwich for lunch

Lunch egg an cress sandwich other b 3 slices of no crust wholemeal of it dose not have its own coat of fur lol

Dinner jacket potato with cottage chesse with chives an beans with salad

I will probbley attack the watermelon an pineapple today

So changed lunch I got my frozen curry out so I can have some cereal bars later must say it didn't freeze well very dry chickpea Dahl corn chicken curry but I ate it lol it's food of course I did

Im very overweight but struggling to eat enough at the moment. Im not a breakfast person and I'm never hungry in the morning so usually have decent lunch. So today I was cooking my beg to go with some fried spuds. Scrambled egg and beans for brunch. School rang, son hurt his back so it was collect him and to the doctors. Only home now and be just defrosted some prawns to nibble on while I make chicken stir fry for dinner at 7:30. Will not eating enough do me harm? I'm only new it's my first weigh in tomorrow

Im very overweight but struggling to eat enough at the moment. Im not a breakfast person and I'm never hungry in the morning so usually have decent lunch. So today I was cooking my beg to go with some fried spuds. Scrambled egg and beans for brunch. School rang, son hurt his back so it was collect him and to the doctors. Only home now and be just defrosted some prawns to nibble on while I make chicken stir fry for dinner at 7:30. Will not eating enough do me harm? I'm only new it's my first weigh in tomorrow
Could you not try having a cereal bar or maybe a yoghurt for breakfast it might slow you losses not eating enough I like things in the fridge to nibble on like the breakfast muffins or cooked meats an pickles i think the key is to prepare an have it there I'm the same if I don't eat probbley I pick then end up not wanting dinner but hungry again later an eat toot.

Hope your sons ok I know what it's like having to rush out to them as my boy is special needs so I often have his school on the phone good luck for your weigh in tomorrow let me know how it goes an your consultant will check your food diary so ask her if she feels your eating enough. Do you feel hungry?

Back