My food diary the good an the bad

Not been great with the food diary! Do you have to do it ? I probably should. I'm a disaster. I don't eat fruit or yoghurt at all. I'm not hungry in the morning then if I don't get to eat because of work or kids then it gets late I'm loathed to eat late because I won't eat my dinner! Vicious circle. Stuffed now after a big stir fry so going to do 20 mins on the treadmill. Hard to fit in excersize too!

It is hard it's not just a healthy eating plan but a way to change the way we do eat I think your best thing to do is nibble on a bit of chicken or little things often so you can keep your metabolism up, they do like a diary for your first 4 weeks so if your struggling or not getting what you want they can help.

Today is red

Breakfast was a wholemeal roll b item 2 slices of bacon dry fried with my yummy ketchup it's def lost some of the sweetness now but that's ok coz it was rather sweet

Lunch I am still deciding here

Dinner is chicken an veg also found a recipe for syn free gravy so gonna give it a go

I must say I have made the gravy recipe an omg it's lush you could make it any flavour you wanted just got to like onions though.

Lunch was prawn salad made with my ketchup an a squirt of mayo

Syn free gravy baby lol

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 9
Well today was weighing an another lb down

Breakfast egg muffins

Lunch chesse an coleslaw roll with some crisps

Dinner I'm being naughty with scampi but s/w chips an salad

Hello lovely :), well done on your loss, hope u don't mind if I update your stats on the challenge thread :D .

Kay xx

Breakfast scrambled egg on toast 1 b used

Lunch was a ham pickle roll at mums

I've had some fruit I between but I'm in one of those moods I want something comforting an naughty lol trying to resist

Dinner steak with fried mushrooms onions peppers an large salad gonna use some
Syns on a bit of melter Gorgonzola yummmmm

Maybe a milky coffee later as I never use all my a

Today is extra easy

Breakfast was yum s/w chicken sausage beans mushrooms fried new potatoes bacon egg an tomatoes

Lunch was a few apples two cereal bars b item an some chicken to nibble at

Dinner roast pork roast potatoes sweet potato carrots broccoli cauliflower an peas with syn free gravy

Syns I think shall go on a few vodka an lemonades

I'm so hungry this roast can not cook quick enough I take my hat of to those that just eat some ham an a apple for lunch I'm sat by my cooker willing it to cook quicker change that I want it to cook NOW don't think my stomach has shrunk that much yet to just have a nibble lunch

Help!! Husband and kids want take away kebabs! Didn't plan dinner at all today now I'm wondering what I'm going to eat. No syns today so should I just get the meat with veg??

Help!! Husband and kids want take away kebabs! Didn't plan dinner at all today now I'm wondering what I'm going to eat. No syns today so should I just get the meat with veg??
Salad is all free an if you want ask them to use no oil on your chicken or just allow a few syns in case they do

Salad is all free an if you want ask them to use no oil on your chicken or just allow a few syns in case they do
So this is how it went. I HATE salad so that was a no go. Sent hubby to chipper while I cooked brown rice, chopped tomatoes, sugar snaps, baby corn and broccoli. They had no chicken so got a child's portion of just lamb meat no pitta. No healthy ex a or b today so I'm just gonna count 10 syns.

So this is how it went. I HATE salad so that was a no go. Sent hubby to chipper while I cooked brown rice, chopped tomatoes, sugar snaps, baby corn and broccoli. They had no chicken so got a child's portion of just lamb meat no pitta. No healthy ex a or b today so I'm just gonna count 10 syns.
Well done it's hard if your not prepared you should have your healthy extras you need them

Today is red

Breakfast two wheatabix with milk a/b

Lunch I'm gonna do gammon salad

Dinner salmon roasted mushrooms onions baby corn an peppers with fried courgette an mangtout

Must say though I do feel so ripped of going in morrisons I would of paid half the price in aldi

Oh an may make a scan bran cake to go with a cuppa tonight or may just have two cereal bars

Back