My food diary the good an the bad

Ok so I grabbed some quark to make a topping for my carrot scan bran cakes ( don't even like carrot cake hahaha) an I got vanilla flavoured quark thought oh this looks good 2 god dam syns per 100g no topping on my cakes today boo hoo that's if the even taste nice

Red today

Late breakfast as there was no milk in the house apart from blue for the kids

Break lunch was two juicy fat turkey sausages from the butcher an two bacon slices in brown roll b with my home made ketchup bit like a wine tastes better with age hahahaha

Snacks now see I've messed up here as I've got salad with dinner an not sure of what else I can have apart from cooking up some meat an veg an no eggs yet so I can not make muffins but they would of been good (why didn't I get eggs) had some crab sticks an fruit so far but reckon I will be starving by 3

Dinner I've made the s/w kebab an gonna do diced chicken with it my god it's hard an expensive to find low fat lamb mince big salad an chillies an of course syns burger sauce yum yum yum

I'm going green today need some sludge

Breakfast two years brown bread (b) chesse (a) an tomatoes followed by a apple

Lunch was gonna make egg sandwiches but still not got eggs lol an rembered I brought the stuff to make this tomatoe soup that's meant to taste like Heinz (we will see)

Dinner as I liked it so much last week jacket potato with beans cottage chesse with chives an salad

Who ever said that soup made with beans a tin of tomatoes an carrots is like Heinz well they need there head tested no amount of close my eyes an imagine is gonna change how disgusting that is

Today is red an tomorrow is weigh day boo hoo

Breakfast was waiting for this after no meat yesterday two butchers turkey sausages two bacon duck egg mushrooms an tomatoes

Lunch was ham an pickle roll b item

Dinner big fat juicy bacon burger with chesse slice a an a big salad dam forgot the lettuce oppss swear I'm so ditzy

Hahaha that soup comment really made me chuckle :D Hope your weigh in has gone well! :) and your food yesterday sounds yummy.

@MarieDK it had a funny texture about it an I'm not normally fussy

Breakfast fruit an fibre b item an milk a

Lunch I have made breakfast muffins as want some to take with me to do a carboot will also take some cereal (if it's me but I'm always looking around when sat at the carboot an smelling that bacon an burgers drives me insane?

Dinner I have made chilli gonna have on some nachos

A big fat zero budge on the scales today mind you did breathe a sigh of relief as it was looking at hitting a half pound gain weeks like this pee me of a bit as brought size 18 shorts an there to big but the scales show nothing

Well two days of food diaries

Sat took my muffins carboot then had cereal was so worn out an blughhhhh cooked some fish in bread crumbs an made salad but went an goT some chips from the chip shop

Sunday full cooked breakfast

Lunch two cereal bars

Dinner roast chicken an gammon with veg an homemade syn free gravy

Monday

Breakfast fruit an fibre

Lunch brown roll ham an pickle

Dinner pork chop with salad

Right I've kicked myself up the bum literally an I'm back to planning yesterday was blughhhh

Breakfast was fruit an fibre then lunch was a cornbeef salad roll but then ended up st the Toby with a glass of wine an a few vodka an lemonades back st home oppps

So today I am postive made a order from joes sausages last night been wanting to do this for ages an me an my sister have finally gone half a on a share box an added a pack of sausage meat an linclshire sausages for a extra £2 bonus it comes tomorrow an I'm looking forward to trying it all

Today is red

Breakfast 3 eggs an 3 slices of brown no crusts with marmite an low fat spread

Lunch did want a roll but wanna save that so pos a salad

Dinner I have a stew in the oven full with beef carrots sprouts (odd yes) onion leeks butternut squash an sweede want to save my roll for the gravy yum yum

Have even made tomorrows breakfast Ono ( over night oats) planned tomorrow's dinner to

We bought sausages from the meat van, but at 5syn a sausage its playing havoc with my breakfast syns. Just had a 9syn hotdog for tea :-( I'll be happy when they have been eaten and are gone, but they do taste gorgeous...

We bought sausages from the meat van, but at 5syn a sausage its playing havoc with my breakfast syns. Just had a 9syn hotdog for tea :-( I'll be happy when they have been eaten and are gone, but they do taste gorgeous...
I always find with the meat vans they have lovley looking meat in the display bit but that's not what you get lol I do like a good sausage will post a pic of the meats when they arrive see if it's worth my £33 half a I went with my sister I hope it tastes good to, finest sausages are even worse in syns than cheap ones odd that hot dog yummmmmm fried onions an ketchup

This is my joes delivery all the burgers an sausages are free an I have put the marinated meats through an they show as free

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    763.3 KB · Views: 8
I dice up chicken an put it in low fat yoghurt with paprika an just dry it in a hot pan with fry light an I just dice lamb an dry that to yum yum save a pitta as b item the weight watchers ones do a diced salad like the kebab shop even get green chillies in sainsburys an syn burger sauce lush

Breakfast today Ono made with Banna was rather nice actually

Lunch was a sandwich

Dinner I'm going ott with the bs I'm having a burger from my joes order with wedges an salad

Oh an lost 1lb today

Sat was red

Breakfast was joes sausages mushrooms tomatoes egg an bacon

Lunch brown roll chicken salad an some sweet onion sauce

Dinner joes spicy pork steaks very nice salad an jacket potato as other b

An ermmmmm I drunk a bottle of wine so syns way out lol

Back