My food Diary to keep me on track

lss4mjd

Hello I'm new here but have been following Slimming World since joining my local group on 01/12/2010 I've lost 2 stone so far and am very pleased :) although I'm getting bored and losing interest :sigh:- need to get some inspiration and advice and start eating some new food! Thought I'd try to keep on track by starting a food diary:lost:

Advice gratefully received !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So today so far

Monday 4th April

EXTRA EASY
2 Weetabix HEB with milk from allowance (skimmed 350mls HEA)
Vanilla mullerlight
Tangerine
Hi fi Bar (Extra HEB as breastfeeding)

Cherry tomatoes
super low fat noodles thai chilli
Coffee with milk from allowance
Toffee Mullerlight

Jacket Potato
Baked Beans
Salad
1 tbsp of Low Low Mature Cheddar Spread (? Sins 3 maybe)
Cherry Mullerlight

Last edited:
Hi, congratulations on your weight loss so far, 2 stone is great. your food looks good, but did you only have 3 syns?
are you looking to speed up your weight loss or just need new ideas? have you set your target for any particular event? x

Thanks for the reply

I'm getting bored and looking for inspiration to continue to lose! No event planned, just to feel better! Had my 3rd baby in September (c/s this time) and still breast feeding so trying to get a bit of a boost and better body!

I only had 3 sins yesterday as had a meal out on Sat for my sister's Birthday and trying to limit the damage!

Thanks for looking x

Its ok, I find the help on here great, there is always someone to answer any questions you have. or even if you just want a rant, lol.

Oh i see, im supposed to be going for a meal tonight, hopefully something on the menu that isn't too high in syns.

Are you on facebook at all? if you search for Diet Geezer, he has had an amazing weight loss and keeps a sort of blog, i find even just reading the comments on there can sppur me on for the day. lots of meal ideas too.
Stacey SlimmingWorld is another person to look for on facebook, really helpful.

Happy Slimming :)

Tues 5th April

Extra Easy

2 x Weetabix HEB
Skimmed Milk 350mls
Tangerines x2

Mug Shot Chicken
Salad
Mullerlight Strawberry
Hi Fi Bar Choc Extra HEB

Tea/Coffee with milk from allowance

Chicken Thighs from hot chicken counter (with skin removed)
Coleslaw (6sins)
Salad
Mullerlight

Its weigh in tomorrow at 10

Wed 6th April

Had weigh in today unfortunately put on 1lb this week so try harder this week!

x2 hi fi bar new butterscotch 1 HEB
1 Hi Fi Choc Extra HEB

350mls Skimmed Milk HEA

Carvery Lunch
Turkey, Boiled Potatoes, Cauli Cheese, Green Beans, Carrots, 1 stuffing ball and gravy (6 sins)

Spagetti Carbonara from SW site (1 Sin)
Extra Cheese (3 Sins)

Mullerlight

Tea/Coffee with milk from allowance

Back