SW food diary to keep me on track.

Okay yesterday involved pizza hut so the less said about that the better! I will say it was to cheer up my poorly daughter so I don't feel too bad.

Today:
Breakfast: nothing :(
Lunch: jacket potato, beans, cheese (heA)
Snack, vanilla muller light with crumbled meringue and strawberries.. Yum (2.5 syns)
Dinner: paprika chicken casserole with roast sweet potato and normal potato (3 syns for flour / sugar in casserole) sainsburys summer fruit sponge pudding (4.5 syns) with ff yoghurt
Snack: Mikado (1.5 syns) milkyway magic stars treat size (3.5syn) I love the use if the term "treat" size. A decent treat would because giant bag of them, not the tiniest bag in the world! :)

All 15 syns today.. And no healthy B oops!! Wonder if I can have 2 tomorrow does it work like that I know u can carry syns over...

Okay yesterday involved pizza hut so the less said about that the better! I will say it was to cheer up my poorly daughter so I don't feel too bad. Today: Breakfast: nothing :( Lunch: jacket potato, beans, cheese (heA) Snack, vanilla muller light with crumbled meringue and strawberries.. Yum (2.5 syns) Dinner: paprika chicken casserole with roast sweet potato and normal potato (3 syns for flour / sugar in casserole) sainsburys summer fruit sponge pudding (4.5 syns) with ff yoghurt Snack: Mikado (1.5 syns) milkyway magic stars treat size (3.5syn) I love the use if the term "treat" size. A decent treat would because giant bag of them, not the tiniest bag in the world! :) All 15 syns today.. And no healthy B oops!! Wonder if I can have 2 tomorrow does it work like that I know u can carry syns over...

I don't usually have my healthy extra of bread, so if I have a day where I'm craving smoked salmon, I have it on like 4 pieces of bread so I think you can carry it over? :) well it hasn't affected me yet! Hope this helps ?

Thanks. I guess if u can carry syns over why not healthy extras.

Breakfast - Weetabix x 2
Lunch - Leftover Spag Bol (made so much i think il be having it every day this week!)
Snack - Meringue (2.5syn)
Dinner - Potato, chicken curry, rice, poppadoms x 3 (6 syns)
Snacks - Milkyway magic stars (3.5 suns) Mikados (3 syns)

Total = 15

2 lb off this week :) :) Although i did weigh in a morning group rather than an evening one like i usually do so i probably weigh 2lb more at night than i do in the morning :)

definitely no weigh in this week... Shame on me :(

Had 3 meals out this week and have eaten ridiculous amounts of bad (but good) food!!
But hey its Christmas time!! I just hope I can get back on it next week (got a party and other meal out together out thecway first!!)
I will say though I feel very sluggish, bad tempered and bloated whenever I'm not slimming world dieting. It's amazing the difference in me although sometimes crave foods I'm certainly overall a happier, more productive person on slimming world.
I'll get back to the food diary next Tuesday (16th). And I will weigh in wed 17th whether i like it or not I should face the scales or else my eating will get well out of control over Xmas andi don't want to un-do all (or most) of my weight loss since June!!

Well today's weigh in revealed a 4lb gain!!! In a week!!
I can't say I'm surprised because I've eaten soooo much, had so many meals out since I last weighed in due toxmas parties etc, and birthdays. It's really made me think about Xmas excesses though... But I really do want to enjoy Xmas and I love food so I know next week will be another bad one!
Stuck to it today

Breakfast
2 choc weetabix(hexB plus 2 syns), milk (hexa),

Lunch. Jacket with alphabetspaghetti
Snack, banana,pear,meringue (2.5),mullerlight plus a bite size choc muffin shoved in to my mouth by my little girl (no idea syns... 5??)
Dinner. Slimming world spaghetti bolognese
Snack. Mikados (3)
Syns=12.5(ish)

Last edited:
Ok ive had a fun festive period which has now come to an end. Ive eaten RIDICULOUS amounts of food... chocolate, crisps, big meals with pudding after. Now... back to it. After all that bad food i feel sluggish, bloated, irritable, tired. So today is day 1 all over again :)

Breakfast: Slimming world pancakes, 0% ff yog, chopped banana
Lunch: Leftover slimming world bolognese, mullerlight, meringue (2.5 syns)
Afternoon snack: Coffee & Mikados (3 syns)
Dinner: Weightwatchers ready meal - chicken tikka (4.5 syns)
Evening snack: Coffee & Mikados (3 syns)

TOTAL - 13 syns

Day two and still going okay (wow 2 whole days lol!)

Breakfast: 35g shreddies, milk, coffee,banana
Lunch: jacket potato & beans, mullerlight, meringue (2.5 syns plus 1 syn for tiny bit of low fat marg on potato)
Snack: coffee and milkado sticks (mmm the white chocolate ones... 3 syn)
Dinner: chicken, peppers, onion and garlic fried with frylite in fajita spice (sachet = 3ish syns), noodles, mullerlight
Snack: miniature hero x 2 (5 syns)

Total syns 14.5
HeA milk
HeB shreddies :)

Todays food diary:

Breakfast: 2 x weetabix, milk, banana,

Lunch: Jacket potato, beans, salad

Snack: 1 x custard cream (3 syns), 1 x choc digestive (4).. what a waste of syns :(

Dinner: Carbonara with bacon and peas (5 syns for use of some 3% fat creme fraiche and a sprinkling of cheese), mullerlight

14 syns
HeA - milk
HeB - weetabix x 2

Hi there! Thanks for posting your food diary, great to see what others are eating otherwise I'd go bananas I'd probably eat the same thing everyday :p Just noticed you had a 5 syn carbonara, I make this one and its free and I add in my own superfree like onion and peas or whatever :) hope this helps! (Ultimate spaghetti carbonara | BBC Good Food) also I dont know if you have an aldi or somewhere similar where you could buy packets of ham cubes instead of bacon lardons which are fat-free and free on plan! :) and the same GREAT tatste! ps in that carbonara you have to use the cheese as your healthy extra A for it to be free! :) xx

Thanks skinny world my husband & girls love carbonara il try the free version.
These last 2 days have been a disaster. I think I'm addicted to chocolates I the same way as drug addicts are addicted to substances. I stuck on plan all day today and then my husband came home with a box of lindt balls they were selling off cheap. I had enough syns for 2 balls. I've had about 8 balls :( :( and then had the leftover bits of chocolate santa that was my daughters xmas present (to be fair she's 8 months old so wouldn't have eaten it herself but still!!)

Today:
Breakfast

Slimming world pancakes with chopped banana

Snack, tea and meringue (2.5 syns)

Lunch. Leftover chicken, spinach & potato curry, mullerlight

Snack. Skinny coffee stsrbucks with he A milk

Dinner, sausage and bean casserole with reduced fat sausage. (2 syns)

Snack. Loads of lindts, Cadbury chocolate santa

Syns: zillion
HeA. Milk
HeB. Oats

Yesterday:
Also a bad day.. Which was fine up until evening when husband says: 'do u want the fudges from my tub of Cadbury heroes... I don't like them'' cue me eating 10'000 mini fudges.. 2.5 syns each apparently x 10,000 = a lot!!

I'm really annoyed I only managed 3 days this week and it's not even a difficult "diet". If I don't do better I'll just end up like before :(

Skinny world what do use instead of butter for that carbonara?

ooook back aboard *dusts myself off*

Yesterday.

Breakfast. Weetabix, chopped banana, milk, coffee
Lunch. Jacket, spaghetti hoops (NOT very filling meal so don't recommend!!)
Snack, mullerlight
Dinner, chicken chasseur (2.5 syn for schwarz packet mix) sw friendly frylight roast veg and potatoes, peas.
Dessert. Sainsburys be good to yourself summer fruit vanilla sponge pudding with fat free fromage frais (my fave treat of all!!) 4.5 syns
Snacks. Meringue (2.5) mikados (3)

Syns 13.5,

Today (so far/planned)

Breakfast. 35g shreddies, chopped banana, milk, coffee
Lunch. Leftover sw best ever bolognese from fridge, ff weightwatchers yoghurt with meringue dipped in (2.5 syns)
Snack: mikados and coffee, pear
Dinner. Chicken and spinach curry with lots of peppers in, rice, poppadoms (6 syns... So worth it for 3!!)
Snacks. Mini milkyway (3.5 syns)

12 syns

Back on board this week and feeling much better. 2lb lost at weigh in on wednesday yay.

Yesterday:
Breakfast - shreddies, banana and milk (35g of shreddies is not enough :( )
Lunch - Jacket, beans, salad
Dinner - Strange concoction. A carbonara type sauce with eggs, quark, chives and a bit of parmasan... with onions, garlic, bits of smoked salmon and peas with lots of spaghetti...It was nice actually and my baby girls ate it too yay!(2 syns for bit of cheese used HeA on milk)
Snacks - Pear, mullerlights, mini milkyway (3.5 syns). Mikados (3 syns)

Today:
No breakfast
Brunch/lunch: Slimming world pancakes, ff yoghurt, banana
Snack: mullerlight, mikados (2)
Dinner: Another "invented" meal. Cottage pie made with quorn topped with sweet potato mash... also went down well with the baby girls wohoo (2 syns for 2 spoonfuls of bisto gravy used)
Snack: mullerlight, milkyway (5 syns)

Back