My food diary - Trying to be a healthier me. :) (Will add some photos)

Nah pancakes were pretty naff tbh, the dogs got most of them lol! I may just put a small bit of flour in next time and syn it. :)

Here's photos of the pasta.. unfortunately I just realised my photo of the stuffed lasagne didn't go through, bugger! I'll just have to make it again at some point. It was really fiddly though and annoying to make. But I liked it. :D

Br3o0Kc.jpg dW5IGh4.jpg

sorry hands are dry because I've been doing the dishes all day lol!

So today I've had :

B: Pack of fries (4.5) (I was snacky again!)
L: Leftover stuffed lasagne

And dinner will be chips and curry (about 2-3 syns depending on how much I eat.)

I was a bad bad girlfriend :( I forgot about mine and OH's Anniversary yesterday.. 4 years! But he also forgot.
It's why the chips and curry tonight.. It's something he loves!

Can't believe we both forgot, but with everything happening all at once recently I'm not shocked. (He has a new job after leaving a shitty old job so settling into a new routine, some personal stuff, DIY on the house, etc...) But yeah.. Will just have to do the full shebang next year when everything should be done and dusted. :) Maybe I will look good enough to just tie a ribbon around myself and say that's his pressie ;) hahaha.

Going to go for a nice long dog walk about an hour or two after dinner. The girls are really liking a steady routine :D And I love it because OH isn't working stupid hours so he's never too tired to come walkies with me :)

Hmmmm delicious.

Chicken curry with toms, carrots, sweet corn, chilli (too much!) broccoli, potato, cauliflower, peas. with fries on the side :)

WXBPvkk.jpg

Hi MC, I never knew about those pasta shapes before can you buy them in most stores? Happy anniversary to both of you. It is hard to remember stuff with so much going on at the moment. Your dinner looks yummy. I have to say I am getting great ideas for food from your thread. I just have my dinner cooking at the moment. Fish, chips, and beans. No Superfree naughty me :(!

I would assume you could get them in most big supermarkets :) I haven't really looked hard before lol. OH saw them and chucked them in the trolly lol. (we rarely go to morrisons)

Thanks. :D

I'm glad you're getting so many ideas. :) I love cooking lol. It's experimenting different SW ways that I love, and OH loves all the cooking, too! It's nice haha.

and are you having ketchup? can you count the tomato in the ketchup as super free? *cough*

aww no I didn't have have ketchup. I saved all my syns and had two little chocolate bars with my coffee! They were worth the syns. I'm really enjoying new meals too the SW way! I'm in Ireland and we don't have too many big supermarkets but I will look for those next day I'm in tesco because the filling I make for lasagne is just yummy. You would eat it without cheese/ cream sauce on top!

Ohh yummy. :D
I'm sure it will be in the tescos. :) I'm sure I've seen similar in tescos before, too.. never bothered to get any though, lol.

and chocolate is always worth it. :D I've just had a curley wurley, so I'm on to 12.5-13.5 syns now.. and I want more. :rolleyes: lol

Hi M.C.

Food looking gorgeous as always...as are you in your pics, i could DEF. see you getting smaller in each pic, WELL DONE YOU!!!:D I s.t.s. this week as i knew i would due to having a bad knee and not getting my normal exercise:mad: Still determined to make it in to that 21 VERY SOON as it keeps eluding me. Going for a big walk later and hoping knee will be ok have a great week lovely lady xxx

Aww thank you! :D

I just popped in on your thread first, lol! But yeah as I said take it easy with your knee, better to go slowly than to bugger it up and then need to rest it for longer. x
And I want to join you in the 21's soon! hmm.. I want to be there by the 23rd september! realistic goal I hope.. haha.

I've made an official goal as well, now. I want to be in the teens for christmas! Decided I need to do it. That's 2.1 lbs a week that I need to lose and I'm currently ahead by 2 lbs :) Going to recalculate when I get my 4st for how much I have to lose.
With seeing 22 as my first number it's looking much closer though! :D

Gotta keep myself positive to keep losing! :)

Hey MC, don't worry about going over syns last night. I done the same :( but like you I'm going to have only a few today to make up for it.

I think your target is really achievable I started at just over 22 stone and my weight loss averages around 2lb a week now that has included holidays, days off etc. strange as I was just calculating that this morning before I came on here!! Have a lovely day hun x

My weigh in is tomorrow so I only have today to correct it lol!
Going to go mass shopping when the mister finishes work. Need to do the food shopping and get some sone glass rods? (Man thing. no idea!) and I also want to get some deep heat because i had a boney dog bum in my back last night and it hurts now :rolleyes: (she has no respect for personal space!!)

But after that I'll cook something with lots of veggies and some time after dinner I'll walk the furbabies as well.

going to paint soon because I have a goal of it being ready for christmas as well, now! :D

I need to get a wall paper steamer..

but yeah that is strange that you calculated it this morning lol! :D
And don't worry about yesterday either :)

My average atm is 2.9 lbs a week. That's good. :D

MelonCollie have you tried the magic pancakes? Just the thought of the SW egg and sweetner pancakes make me feel bleugh as I hate the taste of egg and can only eat it in things that are well mixed up so you can't taste it. The magic pancakes use your healthy b but are fairly pancake like. you mix your HEb of oats with a muller light (usually a fairly neutral one like toffee or vanilla but you could make fruity ones if you like) and leave it over night for the oats to soak. In the morning you add three eggs and then make pancakes. I have to admit I only add one egg for fear of it being eggy and I get six mini (roughly american pancake size) pancakes from this - my OH and I normally have 3 each and then I have one alpen light or a hifi light or one slice of bread to make up the rest of the HEB. i'd imagine you'd get more or it might be runny enough to make more crepe style pancakes with the extra eggs in.

Ohh never even thought of that! I'll have those as a snack tonight maybe.. need my heb anywho! I've been forgetting to have it. :/ Oops.

I'll prep some oats now and let you know if I like them. May do some strawberry ones.. Really into strawberry lately haha.

thanks though! Hope they're as yummy as they sound. :D

Aww thank you! :D

I just popped in on your thread first, lol! But yeah as I said take it easy with your knee, better to go slowly than to bugger it up and then need to rest it for longer. x
And I want to join you in the 21's soon! hmm.. I want to be there by the 23rd september! realistic goal I hope.. haha.

I've made an official goal as well, now. I want to be in the teens for christmas! Decided I need to do it. That's 2.1 lbs a week that I need to lose and I'm currently ahead by 2 lbs :) Going to recalculate when I get my 4st for how much I have to lose.
With seeing 22 as my first number it's looking much closer though! :D

Gotta keep myself positive to keep losing! :)

I think your goals are doable, you've been doing so well I expect you'll get to the 21's before me at this rate!! xx

Ohh never even thought of that! I'll have those as a snack tonight maybe.. need my heb anywho! I've been forgetting to have it. :/ Oops.

I'll prep some oats now and let you know if I like them. May do some strawberry ones.. Really into strawberry lately haha.

thanks though! Hope they're as yummy as they sound. :D

Let me know how the pancakes taste! As I've said before I worry about the eggyness...

Will do. :D

Decided to have them on weds instead as I ate two alpen light bars.. lol.

gunna pop to shop in a moe and buy some food.. yay :) and Sids rod thingies!

Sid said I got more paint on me than on the wall.. :rolleyes:

Just gunna be a quick note of today's food asv I'm on my phone.

A: milk and cheese
B. X2 alpens

B. Nothing
L: pasta with gamon tomatoes onions garlic chilli peppers
D. Chicken kebab with onion garlic pepper mushroom

Syns Pitta 4.5 meringue nest 2.5 total 7

Weigh in today so not eating much. :)

Alpen light bar for brekky and lots of lemon water (I love it suddenly lol) not had my normal cuppa yet! shock horror :p
also had a mug of peppermint tea :)

Thank you! :D

Still got a few hours to go until I even have to leave (will be leaving in about 4 and a half hours) but I'm now nervous as hell! Hope I've managed the pound off :(

Back