My food diary - Trying to be a healthier me. :) (Will add some photos)

Glad you liked the pancake - I only use one egg too so probably shouldn't have mentioned the more egg thing - I do that with lots of slimming world recipes - look at them and think bleh I'm not using that many eggs. :)

lol, I do the same now. :)

Right, todays food :

B : x2 alpens, cuppa.
L : Batchelors macaroni (1.5) apple, pops (4.5), mini twister (2.5)
D: pasta and meatballs with toms and mushrooms.

syns so far : 8.5

I need to use more syns, not been using as many as normal this week. I may have a pack of french fries in a bit.

I also need to eat more fruit and veg :/ been bad with that this week, too.

Thanks for subscribing. :)

So far today :

snacks : 2 tiny tiny tiny pretzils (counting as 1 as they were no bigger than a teaspoon!) a bite of a gypsey tart, and a bite of a pancake thing (can you tell I was taste testing for the OH?) going to count everything as 5 to be safe..

B : banana
L : Pack of strawberries

I've not had my normal cuppa because we've been out. Went to this amazing farm shop that breed (I was having brain fog and was going to say grow instead of breed.. lol) their own cows so I also bought 2 steaks. That will be dinner tonight with a few chips and some salad.. and some mushrooms and a fresh egg (hmmmmmm...)

Dinner will be early at like 4ish probably because I have only eaten fruit apart from the few small snacky things.
Currently eating the most amazing strawberries ever right now!

W300RoG.jpg

The dogs new toys came this morning as well. They're both loving them haha.

They were lush! These ones were Farm Shop grown ;)

Going to update yesterday's food when I get on the computer.

Just had the good news that my friend has finally had her son! She got induced weds and she messaged me at one in the morning with pics lol.
I want to congratulate her on fb but she hasn't posted there yet!

Right, all of yesterday :

B : Banana
L: Pack of strawberries
D: steak egg and chips (No SF unfortunately.. oops)

Syns : 5, pack of fries 4.5, chips 3, tiny plop of mayo 0.5
total : 13
hea : milk
heb : x2alpen

(I like my steak rare, the outsides were barely grilled lol)

4P0mtkF.jpg

Today:

HEA : part milk
Heb : ?

B : pack of strawberries

They were lush! These ones were Farm Shop grown ;)

Going to update yesterday's food when I get on the computer.

Just had the good news that my friend has finally had her son! She got induced weds and she messaged me at one in the morning with pics lol.
I want to congratulate her on fb but she hasn't posted there yet!

Aww congratulations to your friend!!

And I had loads of people post congratulatory messages on my fb before I'd posted about having Reece. I didn't mind. She's probably overwhelmed with having a child and letting her nearest and dearest know via text.

Poor girly with a long induction- mine was pretty quick. From being induced to holding Reece was 27 hours (not all was contractions thankfully!)

Glad it was quick for you!

And I would rather wait until she posts it.. It's her big news, she should be the one to tell the world. :D (although I just looked on her fb and someone posted congrats lol.)

Aight, changing my breakfast to adding a sausage with it! was a ready made one but by mass googling I've come to the conclusion it was 4.5-5 syns so I shall stick to 5 to be on the safe side. :) It was worth it.

Going to have a fry up for lunch. Bought some bread for my heb and some rolls to stick in the freezer as well since I missed my heb like 3 times last week.

I've also already done 6.5k steps today, and before midday! normally I'm on about 4k now lol.

Well done on your fabby loss this week hun! You're doing great and I'm sure you'll meet your goal of getting to the 19's by Christmas :) xxx

aw huge congrats to your friend I was induced on my 2nd and the waiting for things to happen is so boring!

Your food as usual looks so yummy. I am having steak for dinner today with SW chips and beans. No Superfree but I always think vegetables just don't go with chips!

Thanks. :D If I keep doing as well as I have been I know i'll make it. The weight loss chart on the SW website thinks I'll hit 6st for 3rd Nov which would be nice (Mister's birthday that week) so I'll just have to keep trying. My goal is for 5 weeks after that though so either way I'll be happy if i'm there for christmas. :)

I'm of the same belief, newme!
And steak is lovely. One of the best things there is imo. :)

Food has been snacky mostly today because I'm waiting for the call to go visit my friend to meet baby Charlie. I know if I start to cook anything I'll get the text to come meet them. Haha.

B : Strawberries and a sausage (5)
L : Chicken bap (heb) and two jelly pots (1/2 a syn) and half of a pink and white (1.5) pack of fries (4)
total : 11 syns

Still going to have that fry up but that will be when we get home. I'll cover my plate mostly with mushrooms and tomatoes. hmmmm... need to save a syn for the sausages.
Going to have a banana in a sec because I'm hungry. :)

Just catching up M.C. your fry up and strawberries look delish!!! How exiting that SW predict 6st by November:D Your doing so well and should be so proud xx I'm off on my hols tomorrow for a week or so (depending on the weather, it's tipping it down and were going away to the west country in our caravan!! such a lovely summer so far and now my annual hol is here RAIN RAIN RAIN AAAGH:mad:) I managed to lose 2 1/2 lb this week which was great, now I'm going on holiday I'm planning damage limitation, as for me hols (especially if the weathers crap!) mean eating naughties, but I know I can't afford to put on lots of weight like I normally do, so I've planned quite a bit of my food, and taking low syn treats and lots of fruit....hoping for the best. Have a great few weeks xxxx

They had no salads at KFC even though they were hugely advertised so I was very pissed off with them!
The chips were OH's. I just reached my hand over and pinched some. I think the total was like 5 or 6. Highly doubt they were more than 4 syns for them. :)

Hope you have a lovely holiday Jemima! And I think the rain has come because it's a bank holiday. It's typical england ;) lol.

Going to make a fry up in a sec with sausages, bacon, mushrooms, tomatoes, toast (heb) and maybe a tiny smear of butter.. need to check the syns of the butter we have and if it's even still good! (it's a light one, been at the back of the fridge for a month or more.. lol!!!)

Need to get in a lot of SF. I'm not actually been as good as I normally am this week. :( I normally eat so much more SF but I've been eating more free instead.
I hope that I will still have a 2lb + loss but I doubt I've made that. My goal is to lose 2lbs a week to meet 6st by christmas. I'm currently 4.5lbs ahead though so it won't matter if I don't do as well as I have hoped.

so far used 1 syn on a chocolate pretzil. hmmmmm...

Back