My food diary - Trying to be a healthier me. :) (Will add some photos)

They are rubbish for having the salad's apparently as they don't have to even though they have to have the adverts - some sort of franchise thing. I think lighter butter/spread rarely goes off - it's probably more chemical than dairy but at least it saves on the syns.

yeah the woman looked shocked that I even asked for a salad, and then tried to sell me a wrap that I'm sure is about 28 syns lol!!

The butter hasn't even been opened yet lol. :D I'm sure it will be fine.

I went into cleaning fenzy instead of cooking.. yay body magic?!

Right.. Food so far today :
Hea : Milk
heb : x2 pieces of wholemeal bread.

B : Nothing
L : Fryup with WW sausages (1) Bacon (1, had a tiny bit of fat on so I'm synning by one to be safe) mushrooms, eggs, tomatoes, bread.

Snacks : chocolate pretzil (1) pink and white (2.5) WW chocolate biscuit (4)
Syns used : 9.5/15 - 5.5 left.

pNAXJTe.jpg

Hello lovely lady I have just come searching for fab slim world food diaries and found yours your doing absolutely amazing your food looks fab and seems your enjoying, def here to subscribe I am rejoining a new class tomorrow im not looking forward to scales but am looking forward to trying to get back into the slim world groove lol x

Here to subscribe! Really enjoyed reading your diary so far. You're doing wonderfully!

Welcome Karen and Timmie! Thanks for your lovely words. :)

Hope your weigh in will go well, Karen!

So, last night I couldn't "go" so I ate a lot of fruit and still nothing. Then I had a laxative and still nothing.
It all kicked in at 8 in the morning and if it stays like this I'll have to keep OH waiting outside while I WI and not stay to group. :( It had better be better by then though...
I know it's TMI but it's annoying as hell lol!!

Last night for dinner I had spaghetti with a SF sauce - tinned toms, carrots, onion, mushroom, garlic. Yum. Also had some turkey strips :)

P5zhsgW.jpg

Breakfast today is x2 alpen light bars, cuppa tea, and a cup of peppermit tea because I forgot to have the peppermint last night.
I like to have it the night before because it helps with water retaining, but don't know how much it will help this week with having it on the day! Fingers crossed.

csH31Tr.jpg

Last edited:
best of luck with your weigh in this evening hun, Im sure you will do great. I was having the same problems as you the other day I think lots of green vegetables helps too :) well it did for me hehe ;)

hehe good idea. :) I'll have lots of green veggies tonight then..

I feel so blah and run down today! no idea why. I may drink more tea than normal so I won't hold my hopes for WI tonight lol.

Frikkin hell SW has ruined me from that point of view so I know how you're feeling! All the best for WI! :)

I know exactly what you mean if I don't drink 3 litres of water a day following slimming world I have had it, I would say grab a bottle of lactulose from the chemist you get a huge bottle for about £3 and its a really mild laxative but really gentle on your stomach kids can take it too my son struggles as we have to force him to drink anything apart from milk, but a spoonful an evening for a week or so usually regulates going again if you've not tried it its worth a go x

Today I've had:

B/L : x2 alpens, x2 cups of tea, tiny bit of spaghetti (lol) pops (4)
D: shish kebab - new place and I couldn't resist their chilli sauce. Counting that as a total of 12 syns.
syns : 16

I'm going to round it up to 20 syns today to be 100% on the safe side and stick to 10 tomorrow.

So, today I have lost 1.5lbs bringing my loss up to 12 lbs this month and slimmer of the month, hurray!!

u6WCE02.jpg

Today I've had:

B/L : x2 alpens, x2 cups of tea, tiny bit of spaghetti (lol) pops (4)
D: shish kebab - new place and I couldn't resist their chilli sauce. Counting that as a total of 12 syns.
syns : 16

I'm going to round it up to 20 syns today to be 100% on the safe side and stick to 10 tomorrow.

So, today I have lost 1.5lbs bringing my loss up to 12 lbs this month and slimmer of the month, hurray!!

View attachment 151392

Congratulations hun. You are just doing awsome. I actually forgot tomorrow was last weigh of of the month going to add up my losses see if I might be in the running. I doubt it though I missed a weigh in!!

Wow fab loss especially as the pf isnt visiting regular, massive well done for SOM !
Sent from my GT-P3110 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Yaaaaaayyyyy! Well done MC! :D

Back