My food diary - Trying to be a healthier me. :) (Will add some photos)

Thanks everyone. :D I'm still grinning like mad.

B: Bottle of squash, apple, chilli chicken (how weird am I?)

B: Squash, chicken, apple
L: x2 Bananas, apple, SW mini quiche (drop of milk, egg, bacon, spring onions, and one without any onion cut in half for the dogs)

My fruit's starting to go so I need to eat it all quickly haha.

JVsgyti.jpg

lol true Tracey. :)

And thanks. :)

Feel completely and utterly depressed right now. Bumped into a woman from club and she said "how's the baby?" I told her I don't have children, and she then continued to say "yeah you're pregnant though aren't you?"

It's nice to know I'm so fat I look like I'm pregnant. :(

I know that this shouldn't upset me as much as it has.. Oh well.

Aw, you're both lovely. :)

and yeah i meant SW group lol. But yeah she is from there as well. You're right that could be what it is.. If it was it's quite a mean and spiteful thing to say :( But you're probably right.

At least I have lovely people like you guys to support me. :)

Can't wait for OH to get home. I've not used any syns today so I may get him to pick me up a bottle of wine. I feel like I need one, now. Oh well.

Just gotta smile and focus on lovely people like you guys. :bighug:

Aw, you're both lovely. :)

and yeah i meant SW group lol. But yeah she is from there as well. You're right that could be what it is.. If it was it's quite a mean and spiteful thing to say :( But you're probably right.

At least I have lovely people like you guys to support me. :)

Can't wait for OH to get home. I've not used any syns today so I may get him to pick me up a bottle of wine. I feel like I need one, now. Oh well.

Just gotta smile and focus on lovely people like you guys. :bighug:

At least you are doing something about your weight, she isn't doing anything to stop being a horrible cow. Which makes you a much better person, don't let it get you down, you're doing great and you're inspiring for us lot on here, super helpful AND slimmer of the month! Haha.

Oh how awful Meloncollie - it does just sound like spite as most people make it obvious when they are pregnant in group as they have to tell the consultant and get extra healthy extras etc so it comes up. (and while they don't put on much they don't tend to have the sort of losses you are having) so it is very petty of her and probably not at all reflective of the way you look - you've done brilliantly and it shows so much in your photos.

What a nasty cow. I'd ignore the likes of that one MC. I'd say she's just jealous that she can't do as well as your doing. I'd be fuming too.

Keep up the good work hun :) oh ps I got SOTM today and was down 4 I've to update my stats yet!

:) x

Yay well done NewMe!!! So happy for you. :D Congratulations. :D
And yeah you're right. :) She must be jealous. I shall just ignore her at club and smile happily away whilst I have great losses. I'm determined to do great this week just to spite her, lol!

Thanks for your lovely words lougal :) You've really helped to make me feel better. And you're completely right. :D
Also you're such a sweetie. :) I'm glad that I'm so helpful, haha.

Hmm true Snow. I didn't even think of the extra healthy extras and all that.. And yu right the topic has come up in group before. If I were pregnant I would be happy and excited - I wouldn't be able to shut up about it (Can you tell? I'm like that with the dogs haha!)
Thanks for your lovely words. :) I'm glad you can tell that it shows in my photos. I thought I was looking really good in mine but what the woman said was a major blow to my confidence then.

I've decided I no longer care about that woman, she can go naughty f word herself for all I care. You guys have really helped to cheer me up. I'm lucky to have such amazing support from you guys, thank you. :)

So, today I've drank about 2l more of squash (I'm avoiding diet coke now to get a better loss. I've noticed I lose better when drinking more water) about 3 syns worth of chocolate (OH's melted and I just plunged my tongue in the bag.. how lovely of me, lol!!!) and some of those chicken tikka slices that are free.

Feeling much better and positive now. :)

Oh and my new pans came today! They're ceramic so I can't wait to test them properly. I'm going to do some chicken chunks with peppers and onions and maybe stick it in a buttie as my heb. :) (although I got those chewy K bars today and I'm dieing to try one.. I could syn it though. Or just have one piece of bread and syn that.)

Or I could have some pasta with it.. I do love pasta.. And I also have mince to use so I could make a bolognese instead! Oh dear, choice now.. I want both for dinner! I shan't be that piggy though ;) haha.

Forgot to update my dinner in the end:

Yesterdays:

B: Squash, chicken, apple
L: x2 Bananas, apple, SW mini quiche (drop of milk, egg, bacon, spring onions, and one without any onion cut in half for the dogs)
D: Spicey chicken with two slices of bread - Onions, mushrooms, peppers, garlic, chilli, mayo (3)

Counting that as 6 syns for yesterday. Deffo made up for the day before if I went over at all with that kebab. :) I think I'll stick to my normal though.. That one was lovely but the portions far too huge!!!! (I know I could get a smaller one but I know I wouldn't. :D)

here's a photo of my chicken mess:

K0V2ykj.jpg

Going to have a cuppa now.. I really fancy a pizzahut pizza and a huge bottle of wine. I'm going to resist though. I think those foods are actually addictive!

Forgot that I was in the mood for pizza until i clicked here again ;)

B: x2 alpens
L: cheesy pasta : pasta, chicken, onion, garlic, spring onion, peppers (I think, not 100% sure if i added any lol) bacon, dairly cheese, slash of milk. (all my hea gone there)
D: Curry sausage thing : WW sausages (1) onion, garlic, chilli, peppers, carrots, tinned toms, rice.
Syns : milk (1) chewy K bar (9.5 syns - had two. Hmmmmmm...) and that's it. :)

Total syns : 11.5

food :

M6Ux0eB.jpg VnPMrZE.jpg

nearly ate all of that rice as well! It was just sauce in the middle, no rice lol. I used a ladle to make a hole there.

yummy I love your food pics. You have given me a great idea with the chicken, peppers, onions in a sambo. Something so simple but I've never though of it usually I would mix it up with pasta and make some Philly as a sauce !

Haha I had to change to 4 weekly weight loss amounts in my sig rather than each week as I exceeded the character amount when I tried to put in the last award, lol. :)

Must say seeing the awards always motivates me more. :D

Back