My food diary - Trying to be a healthier me. :) (Will add some photos)

Wow your doing amazing, I want stickers !!!

I'm almost out of place on the back of my book, lol. I'll start covering the front soon. :)

Forgot to mention yesterdays food :

B: Chewy D (hexb)
L: Leftover sausage curry (0.5) with a bit of pasta.
D: chicken shish kebab

I also had a very tiny bit of chocolate so counting as one, and a strawberry cheesecake muller (1) I had opened a banoffee pie one but one of the dogs stole it!!!
Total syns : counting as 15 to be on the safe side. :) Forgot my hexa yesterday though, oops.

Today :

B: Chewy D (They are seriously worth it for your hexb!!!) and a cuppa.
Going to go to asda in about an hour so the rest will be decided then. :)

Ah I read that as almost out of space altogether. I am already onto the back of my book (I started on the front.) so I must have been a bit slap happy about how close they are together or something - I have four on the back now - bit worried about what I'll do when I run out of room! At some point with my signature I am going to do one picture with all my current awards in so the picture thing isn't taking up all the characters as I keep having to mess with it to get things to fit too. I like seeing them - they are very motivating. I have all my certificates up at work on the document storage thing and I have room for exactly three more - but they are taking them off us soon to give us smaller desks so I will have a lot less space - when that happens I'll just put up the most recent ones but not sure where I am going to put the rest. What do you do with yours? I am after stealing ideas. haha

That looks cool - makes me think I could stick mine on the board in the study. Covered in OU stuff from about two courses ago currently. I've never seen any of the flavoured grapes anywhere here yet - I will be having another look in asda next time i'm in. Do they really taste of candy floss?

some do, some don't. I think it's hit and miss for if they do. They are all huge though!

Lunch was a jacket with some chicken tikka and a smear of salad. I also had a scoop of ice cream and no idea on the syns. :/ SW website says 4 for a scoop and i only had half so not sure if i should just count that as 2?

from SW website:

Ice cream
For a low-Syn option, forget the pre-packaged ice cream on a stick and look for the scoop stand. At just 4 Syns for a scoop of delicious ice cream (2 Syns for the reduced fat variety) it’s a great accompaniment to a good film! Sorbets are also on offer at around 3 Syns per scoop – a great saving when compared to Cornettos (11½ Syns) and Magnums (up to 19½ Syns!)

All deprnds of ice-cream. One night at work I just had to have ice cream "Ben and Cherry" but I only had 3 syns. I worked out how much Icecream i could get for 3 syns. Its 20gram. Do you know how much is 20 g ? Its almost nothing. :D
ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1409418503.157228.jpg
Just to show how mich it is ( its a tea spoon next to icecream )

But as long as you enjoyd your treat dont worry :)

I've since found out it's 6.5 syns for an average scoop for luxury ice cream. I had about half so I shall count it as 4 to be on the safe side. That means I've so far used 4.5 due to a tiny dot of ketchup as well.

and wow that looks tiny! :O

And I didn't enjoy it it was far too sweet.. should have got the lemon :(

You know what I do ? I have my favorite icecream at home. And when I really really need it I take one spoonfull and walk away. To second floor and do not come down before I have forgot I had icecream in freezer. So far I enjoy little spoonfull. Maybe one or two time in month but so so worth it :)

Happy birthday lovely lady! Have a wonderful day and I hope you treat yourself. You're doing so well!

Oh no I'm such a silly sleep deprived girl I posted in the wrong diary but I meant it for you destamia!

Sorry about that MC, I'm a muppet.
*embarrassed face*

Haha at least she'll hopefully see the message ;)

and that's a great tip! I wonder if I can stop at one spoon full.... Does a tub full count as a spoon full? ;)

Dinner was gammon and veggy rice with peas peppers and carrots.. forgot to take a photo lol.

Haha at least she'll hopefully see the message ;)

and that's a great tip! I wonder if I can stop at one spoon full.... Does a tub full count as a spoon full? ;)

Dinner was gammon and veggy rice with peas peppers and carrots.. forgot to take a photo lol.

You need on big spoon then , lol :D

today has so far been :

B: Watermelon

L: Batchelors macaroni (1.5) with some chicken. I will also have a banana in a sec. :)

Dinner will be gammon chips and eggs with some salad :)

I was just reading back MC. You had candy floss grapes! I've just checked my local Asda (and the next one) and they don't stock them! :( I'm gutted.

Congratulations on SOTM! I'm hoping to get it this month :) Ignore negative comments. Too many people in the world want to bring others down. But we're all in this together so we should be kinder. To ourselves and others!

Keep up the inspirational ideas! You're keeping me going :) xx

Sent from my GT-N7100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I have never found the grapes either sadly...

Looks a fab day MC, do you drink lots of fluids ?? I am struggling to drink lots again and I am afraid that could hinder losses in that case I will force myself lol x

yeah I drink tons. :) I haven't drank as much today though.. I've been out visiting my friend and little baby Charlie.. He's such a sweetie! If I ever have a child I hope they will be as good as Charlie. He doesn't even cry, lol. :)

I found the grapes opposite the salads if that helps? I don't know if it's just my store that is weird with the location of them.

Thanks for the congratulations. :) I was super happy when I won it! :D

But yeah, I normally drink a minimum of 4L a day.

Had a mini twister (2.5) and x2 alpens for my heb. I need to buy more chewy K bars!

Back