My food diary - Trying to be a healthier me. :) (Will add some photos)

Thanks for that I will defo try and up my fluids tomorrow x

Good luck. :)

Getting myself dressed and all and then I'll have a sneaky weigh in the bad scales at home. They aren't good but they do tend to move a little I'd I have lost. Fingers crossed haha

Wow thats fab I dont feel as if iv lost half as much as I usually do but maybe a good thing really, I need to stop gaining loads and losing loads iysnot good for me I know..

The scales im trying to avoid but as long as im not weighing daily im fine with a few times a week :)

Sent from my GT-P3110 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Forgot to update about scales.. they show at 1-2 down and I'm wearing jeans, so I am hopeful for a 2.5 loss tomorrow.. :)

Good luck tomorrow :)

Been reading your food diary and I have question. Dont know did I miss something or what but why you syn your chips ? :) Just nosy :p

I use a tefal air fryer and OH wants oil so I use a tablespoon of oil. one tbsp is 6 syns so I half it because we have half the chips each x

So far today I've had a pack of grapes, banana, pack of pops (4) and 1 alpen light bar.

I have a lovely beef stu cooking with onions, tomatoes, carrots, peppers and potatoes.. it smells lush. I also chucked in a pack of batchelors Mediterranean pasta in to help thicken it lol.

Can't wait to eat it :)

food looking lush as usual MC! You are flying this. Your stew spuds like it is going to be yummy don't know what's on the menu here yet!

It was amazing. I may have had two bowls full...!!!

FRxZ5cO.jpg

Had a mini twister but someone (Shamaya) Knocked it on the floor then stole it.. I shall call it at 2 syns to be safe. So only have had six today :/

Waiting for a cup of peppermint tea to cool and then I'll have a proper cuppa with a WW biscuit or 2 (they're 4.5 syns each.)

Annoyed with our youngest - Arya. She had a good dig outside and then jumped on the sofa!!!!

VZuRmlu.jpg

Stew looks lovely - Arya sounds like she might be trouble - is she named after the A song of Ice and Fire character, taking after her if so. (Sorry if not - I haven't heard that name anywhere else.)

Check pads for grass seeds, could have some stuck between the "toes". Or it could be seasonal allergies or an allergy to food. Or even if you've got a new air re-freshener or clothes washing powder or so.. :)
Hopefully the vet will be able to pinpoint the problem right away.

And yep, Snow. :) I saw her wee pup pic and just thought of the stark family. And then I thought she's a wee lass and Arya's the youngest female stark so.. that's how she got her name haha. (Also she's one of my favourite characters.)

Here's really young pup pics!

ME6NCIP.jpg E3LX8k1.jpg z567f17.jpg

And a few of Sham when she was a wee pup :)

HtaKnYD.jpg SfmIK66.jpg OHnvlWq.jpg

Look at how tiny she was..!!

XpoqE31.jpg

And here's two from the other day.. Can you tell I love these girls? Lol

cRQdJka.jpg 1LpkNsI.jpg

Just had one WW chocolate bar and about to have a second, so that will bring me up to 15 syns. :)

Eep.. Vet will probably give some cream or antibiotics maybe. Or maybe just a cone to stop the nibbling.
Aloe vera is supposed to help sooth if you have any in. Or Manuka honey :eek:

if it's a bug bite your vet will probably give you more wormer and deflear like advocate x

hope he'll heal quickly and that the injection helps. :)

I'm currently eating an alpen light.. Will have anther soon after and maybe a pack of pops then that will be it until WI

Also finally ordered a new bank card after pulling the house apart and not finding mine. I bet I'll find it tomo

Best of luck for your weigh in!

Thank you. :D

Scales at home were hovering between 2-3lbs this morning. at 2 after I've eaten though.. Hopefully I'll get the 2.5 for my 3.5 stone. :) I'm hoping all food will be out of my system for my weigh in haha!!

Fingers crossed. :)

Thanks for subscribing and for the good luck. :D

Decided I'm having one of those shish kebabs I had last week! It will mean I may go over the syns slightly again, but I'll just stick to 10 tomo. :) (or I'll stay in the syns and not get any of that amazing chilli sauce.. tough choices!)

I want my WI to hurry up and come.. Mostly because I want that shish now that I've decided on it!!

haha I'm LOLING here at you wishing weigh in would come so you could have your kebab! I just need half pound for my 5st tomorrow but I was bad at the weekend so :(

Anyway I'm still laughing here !! Hehe !!!!!

Back