My food diary - Trying to be a healthier me. :) (Will add some photos)

O good luck lovely hope you get another shiney and yum to the kebab I am really tempted to have a treat night after weigh in within reason too I don't want to be too good all the time lol

Hopefully you'll get it :) You'll have to let me know how you do!

And I don't want to eat before because I'll probably STS or gain with it staying in my tummy lol!! (I'll weigh it tonight ;) )

Karen : I more of can't be bothered to cook after WI, lol! And I normally don't go over my syns. (If I do it'll only be 2 over.)
I like it though. Tuesday night is our cuddle (or more of be wedged apart by the jealous dogs) night with a movie.. What better way to do it than with a nice kebab? :D

Going to cook a hotpot tomorrow I think. I'm not too sure. Or I may do a roast beef... hmmm...

Hey MC, good luck tonight!!

I got SOWT and SOTM yesterday! Thrilled! Hoping to share the loss love!!

I found candy floss grapes in Aldi today while picking up my lamb shanks! :) They were a nice change, very sweet but some just tasted like grape XD

How beautiful are your dogs!? Arya is an amazing choice of name also! We lost our Springer last year on his birthday. 12 years old and he had a rough start elsewhere so he did well and had a happy life with us. We are still deciding on getting another but the pics of baby Arya have massively tempted me! xx

Congratulations!! :D

I'm sorry about your loss.. :(

Puppy pics always tempt me, lol. :)

OH still not home so very very hungry and starting to get grumpy. I don't want to eat or i won't be hungry for the kebab! First world problems, lol.. :p

But yeah, 3.5 lbs off, 3.5 stone and slimmer of the week! :D

GET9OrO.jpg

Thank you :D

I really like the bacon one. I think it's cheese and bacon? I also quite like the salted ones!

My fave bit is they're thicker than normal crisps, lol.

Massive congrats hun. I knew you would do it. I love those pops to although not to keen on the cheesy bacon ones!

:banana dancer::party0011::stickdance::bunnydance::banana dancer:--- Whoohoo just blooming fabulous !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yaaaaayyyy well done! You're on fire! :)

Thank you!! :D

Forgot to update last night that I (finally!) got that shish and it was amazing.. I probably slightly went over the syns so going to do what I did last week and stick to 10 today. :)

Oh I also found out in group today that peas are free and not super free. We had a group new members talk as a refresher and you could see that it helped many. :)

B: Banana. May also have an apple. I have a huge wedge of water melon infront of me but it looks a tad squishy so I kinda don't want to eat it! lol.

Morning MC :)

I know the feeling with the watermelon! I got a whole one, cut it all up and it went squishy :-S Most of it went in the bin sadly :( I hate waste! Thanks for the tips on Pops, I think I'll get them all and try them out, they are on offer in Asda atm 2 for £3 :)

4 stone is my first huge big goal i set myself on SW so I'm quite looking forwards to it, only 6 lbs to go.. :)

Thanks for the heads up on the asda offer! I may stock up on some pops.

I'm starting to hate watermelon with how squishy it gets.

Just had a tomato mugshot because I'm popping out around midday.. will snack on fruit until tea and have a nice dinner with OH tonight. No idea what, yet!

Had a bite of the apple and I feel spoiled now. We normally buy pink ladies and these are cheapy ones and I don't like them. :( lol

Subbing to this diary as well hun you are an inspiration, ty x

Omg I assumed peas were superfree on extra easy and a healthy extra on original. Shows how wrong I've got it! Thanks for the update! :)

Is it the same story with sweetcorn?

Thanks for subscribing. :) xxx

Just googled the sweet corn and found this:

I've been using all those as SF apart from potatoes.. oops! lol

"Peas and corn aren't superfree sorry as you can only have them on green days. All veg except potato, parsnips, peas and corn are superfree I think but may have forgotten some so check in the book.:)"

yeah corn and peas are just free. I got caught out on a few things best thing is double check the book if not sure :)

Thanks for subscribing. :) xxx

Just googled the sweet corn and found this:

I've been using all those as SF apart from potatoes.. oops! lol

"Peas and corn aren't superfree sorry as you can only have them on green days. All veg except potato, parsnips, peas and corn are superfree I think but may have forgotten some so check in the book.:)"

Why you can have peas and corn only on green day ? When I joined I asked my consultant about peas and corn. Both are free ( but not superfree) have as much as you want , when you want. There is veggies like avacado and olives that you need to syn but everything else is free ?

Back