My food diary - Trying to be a healthier me. :) (Will add some photos)

Why you can have peas and corn only on green day ? When I joined I asked my consultant about peas and corn. Both are free ( but not superfree) have as much as you want , when you want. There is veggies like avacado and olives that you need to syn but everything else is free ?

I think MelonCollie just means the fact they are free not super free affects whether you can have them on green and red days not that you can't have them on ee :)

Hit the nail on the spot snow, lol. :)

I rarely use my book any more! I may have to start referring back to it again. :)

Welcome to my thread, Lauren! I hope you will enjoy it here :)

Dinner tonight will be creamy chicken and mushroom pasta. (sauce will basically be a bit of stock and some milk and then I'll reduce it.) I may make it cheesey and thicken with cottage cheese.

I had a bit of OH's KFC pulled chicken burger. Oh god. Never did I ever want to give up a diet so bad. I was tempted to eat the whole thing but I resisted! Going to count the bite as 5 syns to be super safe!!

Hit the nail on the spot snow, lol. :) I rarely use my book any more! I may have to start referring back to it again. :) Welcome to my thread, Lauren! I hope you will enjoy it here :) Dinner tonight will be creamy chicken and mushroom pasta. (sauce will basically be a bit of stock and some milk and then I'll reduce it.) I may make it cheesey and thicken with cottage cheese. I had a bit of OH's KFC pulled chicken burger. Oh god. Never did I ever want to give up a diet so bad. I was tempted to eat the whole thing but I resisted! Going to count the bite as 5 syns to be super safe!!

I had the KFC pulled chicken burger yesterday, definitely wasn't a fan haha! - btw, feel free to follow my diary if you're interested :) http://www.minimins.com/weight-watchers-food-diaries/345169-weightloss-journey-student.html

Well done MC I haven't checked in for a while you are flying aren't you! Fab keep up the good work :Dxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Thanks Aimz. :)

Haha, Bad weather makes us want this crap. :D

I ended up eating some ham yesterday as I was too lazy to cook.. Oh well haha. I do love a big mac though...

Breakfast today was a chewy K bar. I'll eat some watermelon later and put some beef on in the slow cooker to try to make pulled beef for tonight.. :)

Okie, food for today.

B: chewy K

L: that mushroom cheesey pasta. Was naff. Ended up filling up on watermelon lol.

D: chinese noodle soup : Pulled beef with no fat cooked in a diet coke and tinned tom stock in a slow cooker for hours, then transferred to a pan with spring onions, garlic, chilli, carrot, chilli sauce (1.5)

Snacks : Chewy D (5) hot chocolate (7 - it was a huge mug and with squirty cream.)
Total : 14.5

O67ZPCO.jpg

Just realised i forgot to count a square of chocolate.. which was probably 2 syns.
I only had the bite of KFC yesterday though so I should still be fine.. I'll just have a pure fruit breakky tomo :)

Okie, food for today.

B: chewy K

L: that mushroom cheesey pasta. Was naff. Ended up filling up on watermelon lol.

D: chinese noodle soup : Pulled beef with no fat cooked in a diet coke and tinned tom stock in a slow cooker for hours, then transferred to a pan with spring onions, garlic, chilli, carrot, chilli sauce (1.5)

Snacks : Chewy D (5) hot chocolate (7 - it was a huge mug and with squirty cream.)
Total : 14.5

View attachment 152494

Dinner looks amazing! going to steal this and make it sometime ;) x

Could someone please if you have some left post a picture of the box for the special k chewy bars? I have tried to find them but I am having no luck.

they sound amazing and i really want to try them!

I'll go take a photo of the box for you in a sec.. Will probably edit this post with a pic of it in a min.. may have to grab one for tea dunking.. hehe.

B: Banana, Strawberries, Chewy K
L: Bolognese using pulled beef instead of minced beef - tinned toms, mushrooms, onions, spring onions, carrots, garlic.

No syns used yet.

Here's a photo of lunch. :)

U2aNQqc.jpg

5gWZAoJ.jpg cm8UWMC.jpg

Last edited:
I'll go take a photo of the box for you in a sec.. Will probably edit this post with a pic of it in a min.. may have to grab one for tea dunking.. hehe.

B: Banana, Strawberries, Chewy K
L: Bolognese using pulled beef instead of minced beef - tinned toms, mushrooms, onions, spring onions, carrots, garlic.

No syns used yet.

Here's a photo of lunch. :)

View attachment 152550

View attachment 152551 View attachment 152552

Wow! They look amazing! I'm going to have to try and find these.

They are amazing! They have a milk and dark chocolate flavour. I've not tried dark yet.
But yeah, it tastes like proper chocolate unlike alpens.. hence being a pure converter now :p lol

Back