My food diary - Trying to be a healthier me. :) (Will add some photos)

Mmm i love the chewy delights, so happy they're a hexb!! who'd have thought we could have chocolate as a source of fibre! what diet? ;) x

Haha you're right.. What diet? ;)

Hiyas all wow there's some serious sticker-age in this diary shineys galore, I had a crap day yesterday so trying to be super good for the rest of the week, does anyoneelse struggle doing a food shop I sometimes get so fed up with thinking about and food shopping etc all the blooming time.

That noodle soup looks stunning tho may have a bash at that x

They are amazing! They have a milk and dark chocolate flavour. I've not tried dark yet.
But yeah, it tastes like proper chocolate unlike alpens.. hence being a pure converter now :p lol

Ditto!! It is actual chocolate and they are scrummy! Personally I find one is enough for a chocolate hit as well- they are bigger than Alpens.

Going to Asda specifically to get Walkers Pops tomorrow!! I need to get my little one some bits for nursery as well but going to asda rather than my usual Tesco!! Xxx

I have just swapped over from my half done Tesco shop to asdas too not just for pops tho, blueberries, watermelon, pineapple, loads cheaper this week than Tesco x

Karen, I tend to buy things that will adjust into a few different recipes. I change my mind a lot so it works well for me. :)

Enjoy Adsa, Lisa. :D

Thanks for the heads up onthe price in sainsburys! I may stock up on a few..

Oh forgot to say dinner last night was chicken and rice.. nothing big, but just using up stuff we had, lol.

Bought some pink ladies this morning so I'm gunna have some apples in a sec.. Eating some chicken ham right now.. yummy haha

Thanks for the picture hun. Going to make it my mission to find them this weekend :D. Hope you have a lovely day :)

B: Banana, Apple, chocolate orange hifi bar (hexb)

L: fruit pot (Grapes, strawberries, blackberries and blueberries) Chicken tikka ham.

D: Fake kfc. Popcorn chicken, chips (3) salad. chilli sauce (1)

Snacks : 1 kitkat finger 2.5 Bite of OH's gypsey tart (1)

Syns : 7.5

may have 2 kitkat fingers.. Or a WW chocolate biscuit. I'll decide later lol

9cKnfqj.jpg

another gorgeous looking dinner. The chicken looks like it has been deep fried! You would never think it was fake KFC!

B: Banana, Apple, chocolate orange hifi bar (hexb)

L: fruit pot (Grapes, strawberries, blackberries and blueberries) Chicken tikka ham.

D: Fake kfc. Popcorn chicken, chips (3) salad. chilli sauce (1)

Snacks : 1 kitkat finger 2.5 Bite of OH's gypsey tart (1)

Syns : 7.5

may have 2 kitkat fingers.. Or a WW chocolate biscuit. I'll decide later lol

View attachment 152662

Dinner looks lush :)

I chop the chicken into cubes, crack 2 eggs and mix them (and I use a small bit of milk as well) season the egg mix with salt and pepper and mixed herbs, dump the chicken in the egg mix and coat it all, then i leave it while i make the breadcrumbs.

The breadcrumbs are made of smash, mixed herbs, aromat, Oxo roast chicken seasoning (learned it was free and it smelled lovely) pepper, tsp chilli flakes, garlic salt, celery salt, marojim (or something like so) and smoked paprika.
I put it in a tub then used a slotted spoon to take the chicken out of the egg mix and then I dumped it in the smash. When everything was in there I put a lid on and shook it hard for 5 mins (good body magic!) then I lined a tray with baking paper, spread the chicken bits out evenly and sprayed with olive oil frylight. Cooked overall for 40 mins with turning them over half way and spraying the other side with frylight as well. Chips took 45 mins so it just worked out perfectly. :)

lunch today will be left over popcorn chicken, and I'll dice up some peppers and onions and fry them off, then mix with some boiled pasta and the chicken. I'll also have a side salad with it.
All things I love and it makes me feel like I'm having a naughty meal lol.

breakfast was a chewy k bar and a bite of OH's pasty (1) I also had a kitkat finger with the OH having already bitten into it so i'll count that as 2. I was grumpy at him for biting into it. Haha. }

Bought some new clothes today. I bought some size 22 trousers but they're the stretchy ones. I wanted something light for WI and they pretty much look like leggings haha. :) I also bought a size 24 top (again for WI) because it was light but long (so you can't see how the trousers stretch over my bum) and it's a tad too big so I'm happy.

Dogs have objected to new clothes and once I tried them on decided they needed a good coat of dog hair. Hurray. :p

I'll take a photo of me in the new clothes in a sec. Will be for my weight loss thread but I may as well show it here as well. :)

Blah decided to take front ones as well and my face looks herp derp stupid..!

Also I can't really see any difference from the last one and todays.. if anything I think my bum looks bigger. OH said it's just the different clothes though. :/

Well, here's the firsts and nows. Firsts were at just over 25 stone and nows ofc at 22st 4lbs. I can see the differences from firsts's and nows.. Just glad it's helping. (Hate the before front face one.. OH had to get me whilst I was talking to him!)

24Xw6NG.jpg FYACtBc.jpg

CWFkRug.jpg PY6k8pF.jpg

Back