My food diary - Trying to be a healthier me. :) (Will add some photos)

You are wrong MC , there is big difference on photos =) And you look very beautiful and whats about your soft spot :p its getting smaller for sure =) If you dont believe me , find some trousers that ever tight before and try them on now =) you should see big difference there =) well done hun, keep going

Thank you.. :)

And yeah I've tried on some before jeans recently.. I loved it lol.

haha.. I hadn't eaten by then and was feeling ill so I wanted something in my tummy, lol. :p

And snacking is fun ;)

It's better than before.. Before I would have had one too :/ At least I've changed :D

evening hun :) Hope your well. Love your pictures, there is a massive difference in them. You should be so proud of yourself. You are such a beautiful girl too. You are so inspiring to me and others on here. I hope you know that xx

Aww thank you, you're all so lovely. :) Making me feel good about myself haha.

And I need to post them to keep a log.. To keep myself inspired and motivated. If I look in the mirror I don't really see the difference. And if I post pics here I know I'm not just seeing things when I compare before and afters lol.. :)

Dinner tonight was a chicken Shish. We were visiting friends and only left theirs at 9 and honestly I couldn't be bothered to cook. Had over 10 syns left so I didn't mind. And they gave me a small pitta instead of a large so it's probably less syns then originally planned, too. :)

And I just thought bugger.. I wanted to do a no bread thing. (Sorry Moo!) I'll have to start that from tomorrow then. Blah! Lol. :eek:

And I need to post them to keep a log.. To keep myself inspired and motivated. If I look in the mirror I don't really see the difference. And if I post pics here I know I'm not just seeing things when I compare before and afters lol.. :)

Dinner tonight was a chicken Shish. We were visiting friends and only left theirs at 9 and honestly I couldn't be bothered to cook. Had over 10 syns left so I didn't mind. And they gave me a small pitta instead of a large so it's probably less syns then originally planned, too. :)

And I just thought bugger.. I wanted to do a no bread thing. (Sorry Moo!) I'll have to start that from tomorrow then. Blah! Lol. :eek:

Your pictures definitely show the difference hun. You've done amazingly. I took a picture at club 10 (front and side) which is so close to 3 stone I didn't take another one then but I have decided to take a progress pic at each stone.

I was thinking about trying no bread too because I do like it a bit much. I have decided to start after WI though so I can see the full impact it has on my results (or maybe that was just an excuse to have a few more days where I'm allowed bread)

Hahaha MC , dont worry - Im done 2 days from 7 now and it was so bad yesterday night at work. I had all those sw order coming in and burgers and bread was smelling so nice - but I did not take a bite. :)
Plus scale were smiling at me this morning 117.1 and it was 117,8 at saturday , so far so good :)

Lol Snow.. I may have to go with that. It would be easier as well no bread from tuesday. :)

Blimey Moo, you must have some real will power! I would have wanted to hoover that all up. :p

Thanks Kally :D

breakfast today will be watermelon and the candy floss grapes. Maybe an apple and banana as well. Going to clean first though, OH left a bit of a mess and it's bugging me now.

Have you tried the new Muller light yogurt? It's a minty one! I'm wondering if there like after eights...!!!!!

I checked shop this morning and they dont have them :(

aww thank you. I didnt see that thread. My local supermarkets are so rubbish. Can't wait to try these now. I have kinda eased of on Muller Lights the last few weeks as they can be expensive here so going to treat myself to a few of them this week.

I found mine in sainsburys.

The only way I can describe them is the normal muller flavour with a hint of mint and a breath of chocolate breathed in lol. I do like them, but as usual they're not as good as the real thing lol. But they are yummy. :)

had one piece of water melon and now i'm snacking on the grapes.. No idea what to have for lunch! I want something naughty.

I may make snows corned beef pie tonight. :) I finally bought some..

Back