My food diary - Trying to be a healthier me. :) (Will add some photos)

Thank you. :)

Been feeling blah since yesterday - worrying about my mum (she had an op for her knee to be replaced) and in general just been down. Maybe TOTM is coming again.

Yesterday I ate :

B: Grapes, watermelon
L : Chicken and mushroom batchelors pasta, pack of pops. (4)
D: Cheese (hea) stuffed chicken wrapped in bacon.

didn't feel like much.. oh well.

Today I've had :

L: Pops, cheese (hea) chewy K, a lot of water. (I stop drinking water at midday on weigh in days)

still feeling all blah. I have horrible stomach cramps and i forgot my peppermint tea yesterday.

No idea what scales will say.

Here's a photo of my tea last night:

d11v2Pp.jpg

Hi Hun, hope your Mum is ok. My mum recently had an operation too and I'm still worrying about her. It's hard not to isn't it.

I went to a bigger tesco today and picked up the bars (what I thought were the bars). But I've just checked now they are the wrong ones it doesn't say chewy on the box. There just double chocolate cereal bar their 79 cals per bar so I'm sure il use them anyway but annoying!

I did manage to get some muller lights the minty ones so looking forward to trying one of those today!

Best of luck for weigh in today hun, I hope you do great :) xx

Hope you feel better hun and your mum is okay. Maybe have some peppermint tea before midday - can't hurt! I am having some now with my lunch time melon. I don't stop drinking til 2 but I weigh later than you.

Try no to worry about you mum MC, I know it's hard no to but I'm sure she'll be fine and feel like a new women after her knee op(my nan had severe rheumatoid arthritis and had to have lots of joint replacements including both knees done, always helped her a lot). Good luck with w.I. xxxx

Evening love hope WI went well? Your mum will be fine hunni try not to stress (easier said than done). Stress makes me wanna eat, make sure you have plenty free snacks in to nibble on xx

1.5 off. :) Since I have been snacking more on free instead of super free I'm glad I even lost that much.

Going to celebrate with a shish..

Just been on the phone with my mum and she's doing well all things considering.. :)
I hope that she gets her 2nd knee done in a few months and then is fully healed by the time I go to surprise visit her. I wish that I could be there by the hospital bed now, though.

Onwards and downwards! :)

Thanks for all of your lovely words ladies.. You all sure know how to cheer someone up :)

1.5 off. :) Since I have been snacking more on free instead of super free I'm glad I even lost that much.

Going to celebrate with a shish..

Just been on the phone with my mum and she's doing well all things considering.. :)
I hope that she gets her 2nd knee done in a few months and then is fully healed by the time I go to surprise visit her. I wish that I could be there by the hospital bed now, though.

Onwards and downwards! :)

Thanks for all of your lovely words ladies.. You all sure know how to cheer someone up :)

Well done hun its a loss thats great - its a block and a half of this GONE forever Lard.jpg

When are you planning seeing your mum? does she live far away?

hehe that makes me feel even better. :D

And May next year. Will be a year of SW then. :)

And she lives in Switzerland. Most of my family do. It'll be her birthday in may as well so I'm planning to make it a huge surprise then. We'll drive up on 18th and probably stay with my grandfather for the night then on the 19th..... :D

I'm going to treat her out to a lovely day. :)

Just need to sort out a doggysitter for the woofs for 5 days or so.

Nice one MC, another great result. Sorry about your mum, and if you were in Northern Ireland I would be offering to doggy sit for your adorable dogs!

hehe that makes me feel even better. :D

And May next year. Will be a year of SW then. :)

And she lives in Switzerland. Most of my family do. It'll be her birthday in may as well so I'm planning to make it a huge surprise then. We'll drive up on 18th and probably stay with my grandfather for the night then on the 19th..... :D

I'm going to treat her out to a lovely day. :)

Just need to sort out a doggysitter for the woofs for 5 days or so.

Ah that will fly over hun, she wont recognise you. Have you told her your doing SW? What a lovely surprise that will be, celebrations all round yayyyy.

Might be worth looking into what my daughter did with her kitties, the lady came to the house (house cats) she came morning and night, fed them, gave water, and played with them £6 per day. It saved taking the cats out of their own environment and having to find a minder. There are dog walkers etc out there.

One of the dogs had bad separation anxiety so I'm hoping OH's parents will watch them. At least they'll be with someone they know then. :) Or I have a friend I can ask, too.

And yeah she knows I'm doing SW, and I've told her about my losses. I'm going to stop sending her photos soon though. Hehe.

One of the dogs had bad separation anxiety so I'm hoping OH's parents will watch them. At least they'll be with someone they know then. :) Or I have a friend I can ask, too.

And yeah she knows I'm doing SW, and I've told her about my losses. I'm going to stop sending her photos soon though. Hehe.

Aww what a shame poor thing.

Lol good idea shes in for a brill surprise x

Hehe true :)

I'm debating if I should do success express today or not. I have a bunch of fruit and veg to use up.. and I kinda wanna lose 3 lbs so I'm in the 21s Haha. Maybe if I do a week of it i can get 4.5... hmm.. That would be lovely! Haha :D

Like your thinking Meloncollie :)

hehe. :)

So, all I've had so far is my healthy B (salted caramel bar) and a pot of grapes to snack on.

I've decided I'm going to wait until the end of the day to decide if it was a Success express day or not, so I don't go over my healthy extras. :)

Either way I'll be adding more veg to my diet this week, and bankrupting the OH (hehehe) :)

Really want 3lbs off though. It would make my week and more to see 21 as the first number.

Back