My food diary - Trying to be a healthier me. :) (Will add some photos)

go for it hun, you could so do 3lbs even if you only do a few SW days and not all 7 :) xx

Fingers crossed you get that number. The only week I did success express it was completely inadvertent.

(It was OTT success express to be honest because my Dad was in Hospital (he is fine now) and I just lived on a pot of veg soup I had made with the intent of freezing and fruit that I had stuck my handbag each morning and hifi bars. I lost 8lb though. I will be giving it another go if the no bread for healthy b doesn't see a good loss.

1.5 off. :) Since I have been snacking more on free instead of super free I'm glad I even lost that much.

Going to celebrate with a shish..

Just been on the phone with my mum and she's doing well all things considering.. :)
I hope that she gets her 2nd knee done in a few months and then is fully healed by the time I go to surprise visit her. I wish that I could be there by the hospital bed now, though.

Onwards and downwards! :)

Thanks for all of your lovely words ladies.. You all sure know how to cheer someone up :)

Well done MC :) x

Hiyas a wonderful loss again and love the changes your planning to up your losses... You will get what you want no doubt I am so glad I signed on here before I made tea now it will be free soup and fruit... before would probably have been crap!!

I am going to give success express a go for next 6 days as didn't go to weigh in last night had a very rough week and stress caused my binging again..

Have a fab evening im off to find a challenge (other than the ironing pile lol) xx

Glad your dad's okay now. :)

Karen, you can do my dishes? :p

B: Salted caramel bar, x2 apples, a few grapes
L: Tomato pasta (sauce made of tinned toms, pasta, chicken.)
D: Veggy rice with tomato chicken. Was just a small blob of rice surrounded by a yummy tomato sauce. Was deffo more than 2/3 SF with that! yum.

so far used no syns. May have another salted caramel and a rocky marshmallow bar Will take me up to 9 then :)

It's basically to give you a boost with your weight loss. It's 2/3 SF instead of 1/3 and I think you also get two healthy extras with it as well. Maybe someone else can help clarify? :)

B: Salted caramel bar, strawberries, kiwi, melon. (tesco snack pot.)

L: Tomato pasta (again) I made a bit too much of that tomato sauce, but it does have a lot of SF! :)

Noticed a down side yesterday.. I forgot that if I have too much it goes right through me.. oops!! Best bit is I was out at the time haha.. So glad I didn't have an accident!

Thanks. :)

Just had a nice hot chocolate.. hmm.. I may have a normal plan dinner tonight. Going to finish cleaning the kitchen soon so I can do something nice for tonight.. No idea what yet, though!

I wanna do a butternut squash soup tomo. I've just really fancied it as of late!

Tea tonight was pasta with a tomato sauce, carrots, onions (those tiny ones, mind's gone blank for what they're called), mushrooms, garlic, chilli and quorn meatballs.

OH had a pizza and I'm so tempted to pinch a slice.. Full to the brim now, though.

Still got 10 syns left for today and no idea what to have.

Oh and I found WW pittabread!!!!!!!! First time since I've started SW that I found them. I took all the packs (3) off the shelf and bought them. Hahaha. Shame I found them on my no bread week :p

Here's a photo of my tea :)

2XSKGEw.jpg

Bought stuff for the butternut squash soup as well. :) I may make it on the weekend though.. Or on monday. Or just make a huge batch and freeze it.

That's the word! :)

Just read the horrible news about the Manchester dogs home.. I can't believe that it's arson. RIP to the poor little furbabies that didn't survive :(

I'm so sad about the doggies! :'( I just don't understand how anyone could do that.

I think I'll need to try success express soon because after a great initial 7 weeks, I think my weight loss is slowing down!

Mmmmm I love a BN squash soup. I think I'm gonna make a huge batch for my night shifts next week. I'm currently eating a roasted Mediterranean veg soup from the SW soups book. It's lush! Sometimes I still can't believe this is a "diet"!

I seriously thought you meant you love soup made of bn biscuits then :rolleyes: My head isn't screwed on today.

I ended up staying at 5 syns yesterday, I just didn't fancy eating :confused: oh well.

B: Salted caramel bar (hexb) rocky hifi bar (3) I'll go grab a banana in a moe ubt I'm still not in the mood to eat..?! Oh well haha. :)

Oh Manchester dogs home have apparently raised 365k so far!!

Are you feeling ill? Is that why you have a low appetite?

BN biscuit soup? Now that would be bizarre!

Just had a personal training session and cba to make any breakfast/lunch before my late shift. I'm thinking of a spinach omelette because it's full of good stuff but how do you actually do it? Any suggestions anyone?

No idea how you would make it.. I've never thought of a spinach omelette lol.

Lunch was the carbornara from the mag. Pasta, egg, chicken (instead of bacon, lol. I must have forgot it.) shallots, garlic, mushroom.

DKgC5Oz.jpg

Still on 3 syns.

I've also donated to their just giving page.. Apparently they're up to 500k now. That will be more than enough to build a new sanctuary! Hopefully this horrible event will encourage more people to adopt.

So sad about the dogs home isn't it, the boy who did was only 15 too! what goes through somebody's mind to make them think about doing something so evil? I'm so happy they've raised so much money especially as they're target was only £5000! :)

Back