My food diary - Trying to be a healthier me. :) (Will add some photos)

Food looks nice MC :) how do you doing without bread?
Im on my day 7 and last 2 days I haven't even think about bread. Too many things in my mind, but scales love me. Excited to see what WI will be tomorrow.

You doing well, keep going :)

Are you feeling ill? Is that why you have a low appetite?

BN biscuit soup? Now that would be bizarre!

Just had a personal training session and cba to make any breakfast/lunch before my late shift. I'm thinking of a spinach omelette because it's full of good stuff but how do you actually do it? Any suggestions anyone?

Maybe mix the wilted spinach with the egg before pouring?
Or make it like a Spanish omelette- thick with potatoes, onions etc?

I bet that you're excited for tomorrow. :)

Day three and I keep thinking about the lovely pittas in the freezer.. They want to be in my belly! :D I will last until WI though. :) I really want to get 3lbs off. It would make my day.
I onloy want bread now because I know I won't have it until tuesday again :rolleyes:

Hmmm I want a spanish Omelette now.. I don't even really like them much, lol!

I may do a curry tonight. I've bought tinned spuds just for it.. hmmm..

The spinach omelette was an epic fail - I didn't have any eggs in the house! I'd planned an original day but had to scramble around quickly for food before work so ended up having a baked potato and didn't weigh it therefore my day was automatically an extra easy day! *sigh*

I'm not the biggest fan of pasta with creamy sauce but that carbonara looks absolutely amazing!

I'll take a photo of the recipe later :)

Had 5.5 syns yesterday. :/ I really need to have more!!

tea last night was veggy rice and sausages with onions and mushrooms.

Breakfast today : chocolate orange bar (hexb) sausages (linda mccartner, red onion and rosemary, free) and eggs. Also had a banana.

Just popped in to see how you're getting on and as I expected you're doing great. Well done! I'm sure you'll get your 3lbs this week and get into those 21's! :)

Sorry I took so long to get back to you on my diary where you asked about excess skin etc, I've been mentally busy! Anyway's I've got good news - so far I haven't noticed anything! Don't get me wrong I'm sure I'll have bingo wings when I'm at target, but hopefully some exercise will help tone those up, but as for those masses of saggy skin you see on TV, I don't have anything like that so far. I think it helps that we're losing weight sensibly so our body has time to adjust to it. Also moisturising is meant to help and I do that daily, so please don't worry too much about the skin thing. xxx

I bet that I will get 2.5, as I am always half a pound from my goals! haha

I use bio oil every other day and that appears to be helping already :) It has dramatically made a scar I have fade big time. I wonder if it will fully fade? Only time will tell. :)

Quite relieved over what you have said with not noticing any saggy skin on yourself. :D It's a huge relief lol! I'm tempted to get a rowing machine to help with my bingo wings actually..

I think my no bread week is going to die tonight. TOTM has started to hit. (moody and crampy.) and I just want a kebab! I've decided I'll have no bread again after the fudge up tonight, and hope it still helps my weigh in. I'll have a good proper go at a full week without after TOTM leaves again.
Fingers crossed I still do well :(

Edit : Just weighed at home and they're showing at 22st 1lb. I've eaten, just drank a can of coke, need to pee and I'm wearing jeans. Suddenly feel hopeful! (I don't drink after midday on WI days and I wear leggings. and I normally pee first :p )

Going to weigh myself tomorrow morning, fingers crossed I have good results! Suddenly not as worried. :)

Regretting eating the pitta now but it was so worth it! Never have I ever missed bread so much before. I was fine until TOTM hit as well.. Massive cravings and all. :(
I also learned that the chilli sauce at the kebab place is pretty much completely all free! I explained I was on a diet and I asked if they could tell me what's in it. Well a huge list of super speed veg, tinned toms, seasoning and fresh chilli's! No oil at all, and no generic shop caught chilli sauce in it either. No sugar as well! I'm super chuffed that one of their sauces is completely free. Must explain why I do so well at times when I have had a kebab, haha. :)
Syns today are about 17 to be on the safe side, but I only had ~5 syns yesterday, and about 5 the day before as well, so I am just going to write it off and walk an extra mile with the girls tomorrow. :)

Had a lovely 3 mile (yay phone tracker!) walk with the girls this afternoon. It was off lead exploring all the farm fields. We had a blast. :)

Feeling much happier now, with taking the scales, chilli sauce and walk into consideration. Maybe I won't fail as much as I thought.
I was also quite good SE wise first two days!

Going to stick stuff on for a butternut squash soup tonight in the SC. I'll blend it all tomo morning, probably add more stock, and leave it to cook until the evening. I already can't wait. :D

Now to debate if I will put any potato in it to make it nice and thick.. So far I've decided on butternut, onion, garlic, a whole chilli (helps things digestion wise!) and carrots in it. I'm guessing a spud or 2 won't hurt :)

hehe I will do, then. :D

Going to start to prep in a min. :) Will make the mister help me.. Maybe if I bribe him with a cuppa tea!

And I'll look up that recipe, thanks. :D

Dont worry about bread hun :) You dont have to be without one :) I just wanted to see how big is the difference but this week nothing or no one can stop me :)

You can make soup in a slow cooker?! How handy!

You really are determined, and you're such a good motivator as well. :D Congratulations again on your loss!
But yeah, I will try again once TOTM leaves me. :)

And of cours you can do it in the slow cooker, Timmie! Anything that you can cook slowly you can do in there. I love it! :D

Have anyone done boiled eggs in slow cooker ? I wonder is it possible - should try tonight :) ( extra lazy cook here :p )

It's really good that sauce is free! Guilt free kebab nearly, and I don't think one slip of bread on an otherwise free week will make that much difference. Fingers crossed you get your 3 (or a bit more!)

Haha no idea if they would work in the SC! Put some in over night and check in the morning maybe? lol. You'll have to let me know if it works! :D

Fingers crossed it won't make that much difference. :) I do hope I'll get my 3! I hope to get my 4st the WI after this one as well.. :)

Forgot to post breccie earlier. I had a salted caramel bar and a rocky one. (3) I also had a chocolate button which I'll count as 1, so I'm up to 4 syns today. :)

Going to do my carbornara for lunch in a moe, and then I'll have the soup for tea. I've tried the soup and it's yummy, and I'll probably eat mostly soup tomorrow as well, haha!

I was going to do the carbornara earlier but i decided on tackling the washing up instead. I swear there's so much more at the weekends!!

Right, forgot to post yesterdays!

Used 11 syns rocky, choco button, meringue nests, 0.5 syns on cheese.. and there's something else I can't remember.

Lunch was carbornara again. Oh god I love it!

Dinner was the soup : Butternut, potato, carrot, onion, garlic, peppers, chilli, stock. I still have it cooking now as I made far too much! Left it on a low over night haha.

Here's photos.. soup was lovely even though it looked disgusting!!

8g6ahle.jpg ycbvgvz.jpg

Also scales this morning were showing at 21st 10/11 lbs. I was in my pjams so considerably lighter clothing though. With WI clothes it probably would have been 21 12-13 lbs i think. (Maybe i should jsut weigh in my pjams tomo?)
I'll just eat what I did yesterday today (I love the soup and the carbornara! although I just noticed I have no more mushrooms.. bugger.) so I know I will be close or in the 21st with SW scales. Heck maybe even close to the 4st, but I think that's pushing my luck ;)

Back