My food diary - Trying to be a healthier me. :) (Will add some photos)

That's great news MC I reckon you'll be in the 21's for sure!! xx

yeah fingers crossed. :D

So, breakfast today was half a bowl of soup and some beef ham stuff.

Lunch was my typical pasta veggie mess. So pasta with a sauce of tinned toms, carrots, onions, garlic, chilli, peppers, stock. Was over half veg. :)

Not sure what dinner will be yet. I may make mini quiches or something like so.

Hey MC, just catching up. Food is looking great as usual. Butternut squash soup is my absolute favourite soup. I actually bought one in aldi at the weekend so making it sometime this week as need to get cracking again on this weight loss I've been messing to much. Your carbonara looks yummy too. I made spag Bol for dinner today just with tin of chopped tomatoes & passata and plenty of vegetables. It was yummy. I was out with some friends for dinner over the weekend I was as good as I could be so I'm hoping for even a pound loss to get into the 16's this week. I reckon you will lose more than the 3lbs this week, you are just doing fantastic :) xx

Definitely looks like you'll hit the 21's - maybe even get that 4 stone cert. Fingers crossed. Your food looks lovely. Roasted and souped is the only way I like butternut squash but my OH hates it so I never make it.

Hey MC, just catching up. Food is looking great as usual. Butternut squash soup is my absolute favourite soup. I actually bought one in aldi at the weekend so making it sometime this week as need to get cracking again on this weight loss I've been messing to much. Your carbonara looks yummy too. I made spag Bol for dinner today just with tin of chopped tomatoes & passata and plenty of vegetables. It was yummy. I was out with some friends for dinner over the weekend I was as good as I could be so I'm hoping for even a pound loss to get into the 16's this week. I reckon you will lose more than the 3lbs this week, you are just doing fantastic :) xx

Ohh sounds super yummy! I love spag bol made like that :D
I bet you'll get your pound off. :) Good luck!

Hmm I love it roasted, snow. But I decided to do it in the SC instead and just boil it in stock. I may just buy a butternut squash again this week, roast it and then just eat it like that. Hmmmm.....

Dinner tonight was chicken a few chips (3. I made less than normal but used the same amount of oil. Think i'll use less if i make less next time) with chicken and mushrooms. Over half the plate was mushrooms haha.

Only used 4 syns so far (3 on chips, 1 on mayo) so I'm gunna have a pack of pops, and maybe a chewy K bar as well.. hmm... :)
Also gunna have a cheese string as half my hea.

I'm sending lots of positive vibes in the direction of your scales!!!!!!!!! ;);):vibes::vibes:

my scales are being friendly.. It's the SW scales I'm worried about, lol ;)

But yeah, hope I'll do well tomo :)

Eating that pack of pops right now.. I may have a meringue nest instead of the chewy K as I doubt I'll be hungry enough for it by the time i get to it with these snacks to use my syns up lol :D

Weigh in day today! Scales at home were looking to be about 21st 11.5lbs, so I'm guessing I'll be 21st 13lbs for tonights weigh in. I'll go on the treadmill and try to burn off some calories though.. that may help ;)
I'll also have a shower soon, as we went through the fields yesterday and they're harvesting - so I'm covered in dust! And OH hogged it last night. And I wanted to weigh without wet hair so i decided to wait. And then I wanted some breakky :p

Just had a chewy K bar. I'll have my hea as 2 cheese string probably. or 1 cheese string and 2 laughing cow blue cheese triangles.. hmmm..
Completely forgot fruit yesterday so I won't have my normal apple.
Will try to save my syns as we'll probably do our typical tuesday night kebab lol. I love how it keeps in the syns! And they pile it with veg which makes it even better.

I'll also be buying that new EE book that's out this week in club today, so I'll probably be cooking some new things throughout the week. :)

So, cup of peppermint and and then shower, now. I'll have my hea a bit later in case I'm feeling hungry. or now and just have a pack of pops if i'm hungry.. And do my normal 10 syns tomo. Or an extra dog walk. ;)

here's the carbonara recipe. Just remembered to finally upload it. :rolleyes:

RIprmla.jpg

Good luck for 5:30! Hopefully there will be some people to greet too.

Does the carbonara taste eggy that probably sounds silly because full fat carbonara has egg yolk in too and I like that but I am always wary of slimming world recipes tasting really eggy.

hmm.. Well with how much seasoning and stuff I add I can't really taste it as that eggy. I also put a dollop of milk in with 2 eggs instead of using 3 which may help.
I do like it though, and I'm not fond of "eggy" :)

Weigh in day today! Scales at home were looking to be about 21st 11.5lbs, so I'm guessing I'll be 21st 13lbs for tonights weigh in. I'll go on the treadmill and try to burn off some calories though.. that may help ;)
I'll also have a shower soon, as we went through the fields yesterday and they're harvesting - so I'm covered in dust! And OH hogged it last night. And I wanted to weigh without wet hair so i decided to wait. And then I wanted some breakky :p

Just had a chewy K bar. I'll have my hea as 2 cheese string probably. or 1 cheese string and 2 laughing cow blue cheese triangles.. hmmm..
Completely forgot fruit yesterday so I won't have my normal apple.
Will try to save my syns as we'll probably do our typical tuesday night kebab lol. I love how it keeps in the syns! And they pile it with veg which makes it even better.

I'll also be buying that new EE book that's out this week in club today, so I'll probably be cooking some new things throughout the week. :)

So, cup of peppermint and and then shower, now. I'll have my hea a bit later in case I'm feeling hungry. or now and just have a pack of pops if i'm hungry.. And do my normal 10 syns tomo. Or an extra dog walk. ;)

here's the carbonara recipe. Just remembered to finally upload it. :rolleyes:

View attachment 153635

Good luck today =)

Back