My food diary - Trying to be a healthier me. :) (Will add some photos)

Quite upset. I've gained a pound and I was super good this week.

Ah that must be just water . for totm surely. You've been so good - am sure yiu will see a great loss next week. So disappointing when you have a gain and haven't slipped but stick with it and it will show the next week normally. <3

Sent from my GT-I9305 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Aww sorry you had a gain hun its nothing you did wrong, our bodies play silly beggars at times and its so unfair! Stick with it and you will have a great result next week xx

It'll just be water weight honey, you've been super good and have done nothing to deserve that. I know it's hard to feel positive right now but you'll get a great loss next week I bet, it's so unfair but you gotta pick yourself up and keep going, you've done brilliantly so don't let a measly 1lb get you down xxx

aw hun that sucks but everyone is right if prob is just water weight. all your hard work will show on the scales next week. Hope you are okay ((((hugs))))

Quite upset. I've gained a pound and I was super good this week.

Aww hun, don't feel bad. Like everyone else has said it will be down to totm and you'll lose a load next week. Or maybe their scales are faulty!

Don't feel bad you are doing amazingly and will definetley get it next week don't be hard on your self you are doing AMAZING!!xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

I'm wondering if I maybe didn't have enough carbs to kick my body into losing or something. Still really upset but I know the main reason I am is totm hormones! Why is being a woman so hard? Maybe I should ask the vets to get me done when they do the dog :rolleyes:

Yesterday I nearly ducked up big time. Found Sids chocolate stash (we were in the car driving to get the kebab) and I helped myself to 4 malteasers. No idea on the syns for that so counting as 1 each. I had to get Sid to take the bag away :( I also had a pack of pops (4) and a kebab (9ish) So I'm just going to round everything from yesterday up to 20 and sick to 10 today.
I know yesterday was comfort eating out of being so depressed and stupidly that upset me more.

On the plus side dogs have noticed in upset so I'm getting extra cuddles from them (dog cuddles are amazing! ), and I bought the new recipe book so I'll look in that as well.

I'll also exercise more this week and hope it pays off. I'm also going to buy new scales because mine are obviously wrong!

Maltesers are half a syn each so if you look at it that way that's 2 syns plus you pops and kebab is exactly 15 so you were on track after all. :hug99:* week and water gains are really frustrating so just think of the big loss you should see next week when it's gone.

Ohh that has made my day. Thank you :D I'll use all 15 today then :)
And I may save my syns to completely scoff a whole bag later, now ;)
Does anyone know what the chocolate milk that's a healthy a is called? They spoke about it in club and I am thinking it may really help with totm Haha.
No idea on what I'm gunna do for breakfast. Probably have a huge cuppa and a chewy k bar

Sounds like a plan. I have a big bag of them in my syn drawer - might save five syns and have 10 tonight. :D

There are a few You can have 150ml Tesco Chocolate Flavoured milk, 175ml Alpro Chocolate drink with calcium, 225ml oatly chocolate drink or 250ml alpro dark chocolate almond milk assuming of course you can track any of these things down as I've never seen any of them!

We have a huge tescos near so I'll look and see if they have them. :D
And I'll look them up on the tesco shopping website first to see what the packaging looks like
Thank you :)

I was thinking f*ck it, lol. But in the end I knew I would fall even more off so I didn't have what I was originally gunna have (I kinda really wanted kfc!! I bet I could have polished off a bucket or 10, haha.)

thanks for letting me know where it is. :D I'll be having a good look today!

Going to have to pick up some pain killers today. I swear * week is getting worse the more I lose weight. These cramps are horrible :(

So far today I've had a chewy k bar (heb) rocky bar (3) cheese string (half hea) milk (just a dash, part hea.)
Going to have the carbonara for lunch, and then this afternoon I'm going to go to a job fair thing with about 50 copies of my C.v. to see if I can get a part time job :D (I've been having no luck with applying for any jobs at all lately, blah!!!)
Had some good news though, main boss person for OH is trying to secure a year long leccy job!! It will be doing all the electrics in a huge new hotel if they get it. It means he'll deffo finish off his training and will be on a quite a high wage! (Maybe I don't need to look for a part time job after all ;) haha)

So yeah.. started off quite depressed this morning but it looks like the sun is starting to shine for me today. :) (It's actually grey outside... lol!)

Fingers crossed for today :)

It was my first as well.. It was harder than I would like to admit resisting those malteasers!
I just really hope that my gain was down to * week and not due to cocking up somewhere.. would love a great loss next week :)

One thing a bit annoying is I have a friend that attends as well, and she got a rocky horror cake during the week and ate it (something like triple chocolate fudge?) and she lost 2.5lbs! I'm über jealous of her lol

Sorry to hear about gain, but dont worry about it too much - some weeks we have gain with no reason but it will be gone in no time. You got far and keep going , you can do it.
Remember slow weight loss is best for your skin too. Dont let yourself go now, just keep doing what you do and you will get your 4 st in no time hun =)

The other thing to look at hun is if this is your very first gain then it may be your body just hanging on or rebuilding to adjust for your losses as I think it is unusual to have constant losses even if you are super on plan (though this could just be my experience) But your body has to adjust for the weight loss every now and again. I've had 17 losses and 9 gains and I think about half of those gains I've had a life event and something off plan and know where the gain has come from and the other gains have all been 0.5lb or a 1lb where I have been really good and on plan and it is just water weight and my body adjusting to the loss and really maddening at the same. You've done so well 3st 9.5lb in 18 weeks is amazing but also might throw your body a little.

Hi mc, I'm just checking in with you and I'm delighted to see you are feeling more positive already. I was really peed of too for you last night. I have had blips on my journey so far and at times when I STS or only lost half a pound after been so good all I wanted to do was go and eat a big greasy takeaway. SW has thought me that's not the way to go we are all going to have ups and downs along the way. We just have to keep plodding along at it. :) xxxxxxx

Back