My food diary - Trying to be a healthier me. :) (Will add some photos)

The new hi fi bars are to die for girls and only 3 syns each or 2 as a healthy extra!

Feeling half smug, now. :eek: I went to a job fair, all dressed up smartly (really stood out from my local trackies there!) and One guy looked at me then said to the guy he was with "I'd tap that" and then said to me "looking good"
No idea if he was being sarcastic or not, but I'll take it as a compliment, lol!!

I actually need to update my statistics now, Snow. It's 3st 8.5lbs instead after putting on one. But it's my 2nd gain. I gained in my 2nd week but that was because I had a pizza and chocolate. I gained 3lbs and since then haven't touched a take away pizza! for that reason alone. I was shocked at how much I gained because of it. I've also had one STS but that was TOTM as well. It was just the start and I still had it next WI which was a 2lb loss, but when it fully finished I lost 5.5 lbs and I was super chuffed with that.

It's a shame we didn't have our normal weigher as I know she would have been really positive and cheered me up there and then on the spot, lol!

Good luck for today NewMe! (Btw what should I call you? :) ) I bet you'll do well.
And thanks for your lovely words.. I was just gutted because I tried so hard, lol. Oh well. :)

My consultant was really lovely and messaged me on FB to see how I was which was sweet of her.

And ohh! I may have to invest in those straws! I may have to add that to the shopping list. We have to go shopping today anywho as our toothpaste has gone walkies! I had to brush my teeth with mouth wash and they're still tingling now lol.

But yeah, all went well at the job fair. And I hope I impressed enough to get a job! Time will tell. :)

Lunch was carbonara, with 1 syn (on 4 now) for the parmasan cheese.

G5n1LUH.jpg

So I just realised there's a next page here!!

Straws I would guess are from any major super market. I forgot about them, though. :(

And I know I won't be able to get the new hifi bars or I will eat the whole pack all at once!!

Dime bars work out at about 7.5 syns each :)

Kally : I can ship some to you if you want? :p Lol

Found the chocolate milk! Was in the lactose free bit.

11S12ch.jpg

Tea tonight was a quorn bolognese.. yum! with onions, shallots, garlic, carrots, mushrooms, tinned toms, stock.
All free & sf.. :)

And I just realised again that I bloody forgot fruit!!!!!!!! I'll pop to aldi tomo and get some grapes and stuff.

On 7.5 syns now because I had a schoko bonbon.. yum yum :) I used to polish off bags of them before SW! One really felt like an amazing treat. :)

Feeling completely stuffed now. Also reached my daily exercise goal so today has gone really well. :)

Probably will be going to bed in an hour or so.. may have another schoko bonbon before bed if I don't feel as stuffed. Or a meringue :)

hey hun sorry I forgot to say earlier I was down 3 so made the 16's.

ps I think your right about the new hi fi bars I am sitting here thinking hmm will I have another or won't I?!! I mean there only 3 syns each and I have syns to use! doh!!!

They look too good to resist, lol. :D

Congratulations on the 3 off!!! So happy for you. :D :D :D

I ended up sticking to the 7.5 syns I had yesterday. Was feeling ill last night. Fine now!

On 4.5 syns so far today with a rocky bar and a schoko bonbon.

Will have left over bolognese for lunch I think. :)

I'm thinking I'm going to have a slacker half day today and play some sims. (3, I don't have 4 yet.. boo hoo!) Then do some cleaning this afternoon. Mister's family are visiting sunday because they're picking up Tilly the puss (Will attach photos at the end) So I need to make sure it's super clean, lol! Luckily I've been keeping the place in check, and it's just the once a week things that need doing, and doing all the wash that has piled up in the bathroom.

oPQCVtw.jpg VYJjjfi.jpg

Oh my gosh Tilly the puss is adorable! <3

I love the sims too - I haven't bought the new one. I have the sims medieval currently which isn't as popular as the quests etc mean you are more limited but I like it as I limit myself to doing one quest and then it isn't such a time suck. (Plus I used to make all my houses look like castles etc anyway.)

Ahh shame that yours does that Lauwa!!

And Tillypuss is the cutest ever!!

Lol Lisa I'm another into pokemon. I never got a 3ds though! I want to play it, now..

I also like doing castles, snow! I tend to normally cheat in the beginning and get a huge wad of cash so I can build an amazing one :rolleyes:
Never played that version though.. May have to buy it.

Okay, food for today :

Hea : half milk, half chocolate milk (Wow you get like none! Was peed off.. :( )
Heb : Chocolate orange hifi bar

Snacks : Rocky (3) Schoko bonbon (1.5) Meringue nest (2.5) Total : 7 so far.

B : Hifi bars

L: Leftover quorn bolognese

D: Fishcake and salad (Only needed one, it was really filling!)

Stocked up on fruit again, and got a bag of malteasers.. Will be having them with a cuppa tea tonight, yum! That's 16 malteasers, and that will last a while with sucking them. :)

TWNQMe5.jpg

Dinner looks lovely! I've never thought of doing fishcakes - do you do white fish in them or salmon or something else? Was the chocolate milk nice at least even if it's not much?

I always use the money cheat in regular sims too Melon. Get them all the best things and decent place and then work on the life ambitions etc. I do like the medieval one - it's probably cheaper now as they have an expansion pack out - which is pirates!

Haha MC! Me and h2b bought each other 3ds's last Christmas so we could play them!! We bought them in September/ October because they were about £80 in black on a play.com deal of the day!! The new ones come out 2 weeks before our anniversary so thats what we are getting each other this year!!

Food looks scrummy!! I made fish cakes with tinnes tuna before but they were too dense for my liking- would love to know your recipe!

And boo about the chocolate milk- which one did you buy in the end?

I used cod and just flaked the fish off then mixed it in with home made mash (just boiled potatoes mashed up and seasoned lol)
I also mixed in an egg with it but it made it a bit too loose so I added in a small bit of smash powder and then fried it in frylight.. :)

It was nice but needs more fish next time.. and I'm thinking maybe a drop of lemon juice.. hmm!!

And yeah the chocolate milk (It began with an A.. I think it may have been alpen actually lol!) was nice.. I think I'll just get that vegan milk next time since you can have nearly a litre, and mix in some chocolate powder and syn it. The little amount just wasn't worth it and left me wanting more.

Ohh Pirates! I'll deffo be having a nosey :)

And lol Lisa.. I should do that with Sid!
Although I'm mad at him now because he has a huge bowl of custard and some tart in it (Doing SW with me? I may have to do his version of SW!)
Okay I'm not mad at him, just jealous. :( lol

I'm going to have to have a nosey on play, now!

10 malteasers left... hmmm...

Back