My food diary - Trying to be a healthier me. :) (Will add some photos)

Hope it works, Soooze! :D

Kally : The burger is amazing! Mister got it a few weeks ago and I tried a bite. Oh god! I loved it. Since then I keep wanting a whole one to myself.. I bet it's like 30 syns for the whole thing :eek:

Moo : You are lucky! Never step in you won't be able to go out!

Food for today :

B: Chewy D

L : x2 kfc chicken strips (6) and a banana

D: Chicken and mushroom pasta (with a ton of onion in it as well!!)

I also ate a schokobon at some point in the day so I'm on 7.5 syns.

4YCncMT.jpg

What's a schokobon? That pasta looks beaut!

It's like a kinder egg. I used to buy them all the time when I went to school they sold them at the trainstation. :)

B: Chewy K

L : Tescos sausage (counting as 7 syns to be safe)

OH's parents were here today, they and Rachel (OH's sister) are now on their way home with little Tilly!

Tilly had a little wander about here, and we even let her meet the dogs. I was shocked that Arya was so well behaved because she normally hates cats.
This means I'm going to work on convincing Sid that we will get little Beardie! (Puss that looks like him. It's fate!)

Arya's next to me crying now, no idea if she is upset at Tilly going, upset at favourite people going, upset at no cat for tea, or just hungry. I'll feed her in a sec to be safe :p

Going to have something with more veggies for dinner as I've had no fruit or veg all day! We have been walking around the shops though so I will have extra body magic :eek:

Hope you're all well :D

Ended up having a banana, that syn free carbonora and a chocolate finger then went to bed really early.

Was woken up in the night by OH's sister panicking, Tilly went missing.
Ended up finding out she went into the tiniest hole really high up in the wall, so they had to bread off some tiles and a bit of the wall to get her out.
Tilly has now been renames to Houdini (Dini for short) because of this :rolleyes:

Scales this morning are showing at 21st 4lbs... I doubt that's right because there's no way I could lose nearly a stone in a week. I really think I need to chuck these scales out, lol!!

Breakfast was a very hard to eat chewy K bar. I have an ulcer on my tongue and it was quite painful.
Making some batchelors macoroni (1.5) now because I feel starving and that will be possible to eat easier. May have to buy some bonjella tonight!

Glad Houdini!Tilly was found!

Maybe you could have a look at the difference between your scales and groups last week and assume the difference will be similar this week to get and idea of what to expect??

Hope the ulcer feels better soon.

Sent from my GT-I9305 using MiniMins.com mobile app

hey MC, hope your having a nice Monday.

What kind of scales do you have? I have ww ones and they are pretty much the same as my groups but my old ones were crazy! My doctors scales weighed me 7lbs lighter than sw scales last time I was in with him. I guess they are all different but I like the ww ones :)

I have cheap £5 scales from asda.
Twiddled about with them and re-stood on them (although after eating) and they're showing at 21st 13lbs now. That's more believable but I shan't hold any hope for it. As long as I have a loss tomorrow I shall be happy. :)
I did have WW ones before but I left them in the conservatory.. not a good idea! Heat made it go bad.. I once weighed in at 3st on it :8855:

I found out that Houdini is just a nickname so can still call her Tilly. :p

And I just shan't listen to these scales... I'll keep my fingers crossed instead! I'm glad I don't weigh at home haha.

Lunch today was veggy rice with chicken. Nothing special really!

No idea what I will do for tea tonight.

haha LOL at the weighing 3 stone!

I'm thinking about having fish for dinner today. I know its very boring but I am not in a cooking mood today. Just had a big bowl of soup with 2 slices wholemeal bread so that should keep me going for the afternoon. Not one syn has passed my lip so far although I did manage to find those specail k chewy delights so I'm thinking maybe one of those with a coffee later on :)

Hard to believe weigh in's roll around so quick don't they! I'm keeping everything crossed for you for tomorrow and I'm praying I stay the same as I ate a few naughties on Saturday :( I was so determined after last week and that I'd get my next award but I guess life just gets in the way sometimes

Sounds like you've had a nice day food wise today! I'm on 4 syns right now. still 11 to play with though. :)

Did you at least have a nice time on saturday? And I bet you'll get your award soon. :)

Had a lovely chicken curry with some veggy rice for tea tonight. :) I can't even remember what veg was in the curry now.. or rice lol! I remember broccoli, tomatoes, carrots, sweet corn for the curry.. there was something else but I can't remember. And I think peas and peppers in the rice.. bad memory!

Have had 13.5 syns today. I bought some lovely fancy meringue nests from asda (3 each - had 4) and they were those lovely chewy ones, hmmmm!!!

I'm hoping a curry will help for tomorrow. It's also nice and filling so I'm hoping I won't be as hungry tomo. :)
I did take a photo but my phone naffed it up.. Typical! Lol
How are you all? Hope everyone's well!

thank you :)

Been feeling rotten this morning (Must be hormones!) so i went back to bed after OH left for work, and only got up a bit past 10!
Scales in the morning were showing at 22st 2lbs but now at 22st 1lbs (Only difference was going to the loo lmao), so I'm hoping with wearing lighter clothing that I will deffo lose something. :) Fingers crossed!

today I'm snacking on some pops right now. Also really fancied cheese so I had a mini babybel light (I noramlly have a cheese string so I'm guessing I'm ok) and I'll have a chewy k bar after.
Will stop eating and drinking after midday like normal so it has time to go out, lol! I really shouldn't have got myself into this habit.

going to mooch around watching netflix soon. Still feel all blah! I may even shut the back door and put the heating on.

Will update here after we've picked up our normal tuesday night kebab. :) (Although I'll still pop in before I leave at about 4:30 lol)

Is it your WI today ? Why you stop eating and drinking ?

Thats why I choose morning class. I do the same thing. And its not right - I know- but still dont drink or eat before WI.

Good luck , fingers crossed for you :)

Good luck tonight MC.

Back