My food diary - Trying to be a healthier me. :) (Will add some photos)

had a shish for tea and gone over my syns by 3. Will just stick to 10 tomorrow :)

2.5 off is my goal for next week! Will be my 4 stone.

there's 14 weigh ins left until christmas. 2lbs a week would be 2 stone for christmas. That leaves me 2.5 short for my 6 stone goal so I need to do super well some weeks.. I'm sure I can do it. :D

yay, congratulations MC. So happy for you sorry I didnt get online to wish you luck earlier but I'm glad you got a good result :) xx

Hehe thank you. :)

So far today I've had a salted caramel bar for breakky with a nice hot brew, and lunch was paprika chicken in a tomato sauce with pasta.

hey hun, just checking in with you. Hope your having a lovely Wednesday :) I managed 1.5lb this week at weigh in.

Congrats on your loss again xxx

Congratulations! And you're only half a pound off your 5 and a half stone! :D I hope I do as well as you :)

Dinner last night was a bit of a fail! I attempted some sort of corned beef hash thing. Never again :eek: It wasn't too nice!
Will count it as 1.5 syns though, as I had a small bit under a half of a tin of corned beef. OH seemed to like it so he got more!

I used the rest of my syns on meringue nests and I think I was on 11. one over what I wanted to use with going a bit over on tuesday, but I am now back to normal. :) Will use 15 today probably.

Breakfast will be a salted caramel bar and a cuppa. I need to get something else in for brekky as I'm starting to feel hungry at about 11am again! I can't really keep much fruit here, though. Our fridge is pretty much out of the door (New one at the end of the month I think) and fruit doesn't hold longer than a day when out of the fridge which is a bother! I suppose I could just buy some frozen berries or something.

no idea what else I'll have for the rest of the day. I'll probably do a tomato based pasta again for lunch.. Not sure.

I'm really craving a huge bowl of krave though! Lol. I wonder how many syns that would be.

Congratulations! And you're only half a pound off your 5 and a half stone! :D I hope I do as well as you :)

Dinner last night was a bit of a fail! I attempted some sort of corned beef hash thing. Never again :eek: It wasn't too nice!
Will count it as 1.5 syns though, as I had a small bit under a half of a tin of corned beef. OH seemed to like it so he got more!

I used the rest of my syns on meringue nests and I think I was on 11. one over what I wanted to use with going a bit over on tuesday, but I am now back to normal. :) Will use 15 today probably.

Breakfast will be a salted caramel bar and a cuppa. I need to get something else in for brekky as I'm starting to feel hungry at about 11am again! I can't really keep much fruit here, though. Our fridge is pretty much out of the door (New one at the end of the month I think) and fruit doesn't hold longer than a day when out of the fridge which is a bother! I suppose I could just buy some frozen berries or something.

no idea what else I'll have for the rest of the day. I'll probably do a tomato based pasta again for lunch.. Not sure.

I'm really craving a huge bowl of krave though! Lol. I wonder how many syns that would be.

I've had 2 breakfasts this morning, definitely a bottomless pit day today!
5.5 syns per 25g for Krave if you're interested ;) x

Haha, only problem is I don't know if I can stop with only 25g ;)

Yesterday I only used 4 syns. Had a pack of pops.

Lunch was the tomato pasta with some chicken, and dinner carbonara.

I bought some fruit and veg yesterday so fingers crossed that will help a bit!

Here's photos of yesterdays food.. Can you tell I like pasta?

kwU6Mq0.jpg tQJH7Ia.jpg

Today for breakfast I had a cup of tea, salted caramel bar, an apple and some mini cheese biscuits (6)

Feeling hungry so I shall make some lunch soon.. not sure what, yet!

Lol, think we all can see you are pastaholic :) food looks nice MC.
I myself love my salads and when I dont have any Im unfilled :D

About fruits and veggies. I live in share house and we have one box in fridge and one shelf we can use only. Not lot of space believe me. And there is some space in freezer. So I have to be very creative to keep my stocks and things working.
And I have found the way to keep me happy :) In my room I have few plastic boxes where in one I keep all the dry stuff and my tuna and beans. And other box is for fruits. As I count pennies I buy my fruit and veggie from marked and always get a lot. What I found out over 8 months living like this is that fruit stay fresh for long ling time. Apples, oranges pineapple, melon, banana and other stuff that have thick peel. Plums, apricot and other soft peel fruits dont last so long but 2-3 days they will with no problem at all.
Plus keeping my fruits next to me all the time keeps me away from snaking something I should not :)

Frozen berries are good choice if you have space for them. Good luck and keep going :)

Back