My food diary - Trying to be a healthier me. :) (Will add some photos)

Good idea! I'll have to get the longer keeping fruit and veggies, thanks for that tip :D

And the carbonara is yummy. :)

Okie lunch today was veggy pasta with some turkey. Veggies were tomatoes, onions, peppers and mushrooms. :) Lots of SF. I also had another apple.

Dinner was home made ramen. Chinese noodles, chicken broth, chicken breast, bamboo, chill, spring onions. It was lovely and really hit the spot!

I may have had too much fruit and veg though.. Tummy is kinda not happy right now! Oops lol.

I also had a lovely bill from the council today.. We used to live in a council flat but moved out end of feb. And just now - September they send me a £260 bill for repairs! No inventory was taken or signed by me, they only have end photos.. And no way of proving I caused the damage (Loads of things listed weren't even a part of the flat. They mentioned georgian lights and there were only ceiling roses with a normal light bulb???? And they want £150 for cracking one when none were in the flat. We never even had to touch the lights whilst living there.) so I'm contesting it. They can go shove a knife up where the sun doesn't shine. :mad: They also claimed they had no forwarding address for me which is why they didn't keep in with the law of giving me the bill within 14 working days, yet I have received council tax bills and other letters from them in my name at this address, and I gave them my new address when I handed the keys back (I have signed proof of this somewhere, gotta break out the paperwork folders.), so I know they're just talking a load of bull poop! I'm glad that I'm well researched into housing laws. They can go and **** themselves. (We were without heating for 2 years in that flat, no mention of paying me back the weekly heating charge which comes to about £500!!!)

But yeah, here's photos of food from today :)

sNvoEFU.jpg 6IR3aVi.jpg

Rest of my syns have been used on well deserved malteasers. I'm tempted to just sod the syns for today and get a bottle of wine or hit the absinthe that we have. Urgh. Also have some brandy..

Food looks lovely! What a cheek from the council - glad you are up on the rules. I think sometimes they just send out bills to frighten people who don't know the rules into paying!

Exactly what the mister said!
I'm working on becoming an estate agent so I've been researching stuff like this like mad. Ideally I would like to work on just selling houses but knowing my luck I'll have to work my way up. Hence researching loads of housing laws. It's so interesting!
Mister wants to buy and resell development properties (He's an ellecy and has worked as a construction worker for years) so he can do a lot of it up himself. And me being in a place to sell it makes us a great team. I can also hook him up on cheap properties the second they come on the market.

But yeah, only thing holding me back is a drivers licence. I'm working on that slowly, but in the mean time (starting monday actually) I'll be volunteering for a month at the job centre which will look great on my C.v. customer service wise, and admin wise as well. Both great for the estate agent business!

So yeah, happy with my chosen career path now! I didn't think this information would come in useful before applying :eek:

Exactly what the mister said!
I'm working on becoming an estate agent so I've been researching stuff like this like mad. Ideally I would like to work on just selling houses but knowing my luck I'll have to work my way up. Hence researching loads of housing laws. It's so interesting!
Mister wants to buy and resell development properties (He's an ellecy and has worked as a construction worker for years) so he can do a lot of it up himself. And me being in a place to sell it makes us a great team. I can also hook him up on cheap properties the second they come on the market.

But yeah, only thing holding me back is a drivers licence. I'm working on that slowly, but in the mean time (starting monday actually) I'll be volunteering for a month at the job centre which will look great on my C.v. customer service wise, and admin wise as well. Both great for the estate agent business!

So yeah, happy with my chosen career path now! I didn't think this information would come in useful before applying :eek:

Good luck - hope you get all you planing =)
Its the same in Estonia - you must be very aware of laws and right you have when you take property for rent. We have photo how our room looked when we moved in, proof. But after having problems with fire alarm Im sure we wont see our money back. Hope you can get this sorted , good luck =)

Right food so far today:

B: Cuppa, salted caramel bar (hexb) chewy D (5)
L : Ramen again. Hmm! Added mushrooms as well this time. :D

I also had a snack of two pieces of chocolate. They were so lovely! (3.5) so I'm on 8.5 syns right now. :)

KuJtoyy.jpg

What's rAmen? :s confused lol x

It's a Japanese quick noodle soup with meat and veg. Quite often it has egg in it as well. It's quick to do and healthy. I love it :)

Dinner last night was failed sushi. I don't like the gnori (unsure on spelling. The Black seaweed sheets) So I tried using spinach on mine. It didn't hold lol. Oh well :p

I started off by frying the chicken in bbq frylight. Chicken seasoned with salt and pepper and some mixed herbs and stuff. When the chicken was cooked I put it on the side to rest and put in water to the pan and a knorr chicken stock pot and a tea spoon of soy. I also put the noodles on in a different pan after doing the stock.
As the noodles cooked and stock was boiling away I chopped the veg (I added mushrooms into the stock before doing the noodles though)
When the noodles were cooked I shared them in 2 bowls, then put the veg on top (spring onions, bamboo, mushrooms.) then I put a bit of chilli in the stock (I used dried chilli powder, just a pinch), cut the chicken into slices then put on top of the veg and noodles, then poured the stock on top.

Food today:

Apple, 2 chicken strips (6) a few tiny chips (1) salted caramel bar (hexb)

It's a Japanese quick noodle soup with meat and veg. Quite often it has egg in it as well. It's quick to do and healthy. I love it :)

Dinner last night was failed sushi. I don't like the gnori (unsure on spelling. The Black seaweed sheets) So I tried using spinach on mine. It didn't hold lol. Oh well :p

I love sushi. Nori leafs :) When I will go for holiday from work I will have sushi night ( read : week )

Spinach wont hold hun , too soft. I cant think anything to replace nori tbh. But you dont have to use leaf at all :) sometimes I only use rice and salmon. Nom nom nom.

Need sushi now … lol MC you made my want sushi so badly. Giggle

Keep going girl xx

hehe I'll try again tonight then maybe.. Or maybe I will make some for a lunch tomo :) Need to buy more cucumber though! Also have some lovely smoked salmon in the fridge that needs using.. I'm thinking it will go perfectly!

And even sushi from shops are low synned so you could have some ;) I leave the sushi vinegar out from mine so I don't have to syn it (it has sugar in)

hehe I'll try again tonight then maybe.. Or maybe I will make some for a lunch tomo :) Need to buy more cucumber though! Also have some lovely smoked salmon in the fridge that needs using.. I'm thinking it will go perfectly!

And even sushi from shops are low synned so you could have some ;) I leave the sushi vinegar out from mine so I don't have to syn it (it has sugar in)

You can use sweetener for vinegar. :)

It's a Japanese quick noodle soup with meat and veg. Quite often it has egg in it as well. It's quick to do and healthy. I love it :) Dinner last night was failed sushi. I don't like the gnori (unsure on spelling. The Black seaweed sheets) So I tried using spinach on mine. It didn't hold lol. Oh well :p

Ahh I see awesome do you think there could be a vegetarian version? X

Thanks for sharing hun it sounds yummy. Going to give it a try. I've decided I'm going to try and make at least one new dish a week :)

Back