My food diary - Trying to be a healthier me. :) (Will add some photos)

yeah just use quorn or tofu instead of chicken and veg stock instead of chicken stock. :) I'm sure it will still taste amazing. :D Tofu I find needs to be quite well seasoned and grilled. I haven't had it in ages actually.

Newme : It's really easy to do! I hope you'll like it. :)

So, I ended up having Ramen for tea again.. However that's now the last of the noodles! I'll pre-make sushi soon for lunch for tomorrow. I have my first day of volunteering so fingers crossed it goes well. :) I'm a bit worried about leaving the dogs for 7 hours though :/ I hope I don't come home to an accident. I may just have to tell them I need to do an hour or so less as they normally only hold it for 6 hours tops. Or ask them to hire a carpet cleaner for me :eek:

I'm using the rest of my syns on malteasers right now. :) With a nice hot cuppa. only 7 left. :( They're so nice.

Hi ya,
just a quite note to say I'm subscribing after seeing your reply to my post earlier. Great food ideas here, making me hungry lol. Am also a pasta addict hehe.
Can't wait to join Monday. Good luck for this week and well done on your losses so far x

Thank you. :)

Snow : I just use chinese rice noodles. I had some left over from when we went to Wing yip lol.

Today I've so far had an apple.. Making a chicken kebab now using a ww pitta as my hexb (they're tiny!!!)

Feel starving, and already done all my body magic for my daily goal.. lol.. Went to sign all the paper work for the voluntary thing. :)

I love rice noodles! well done on your body magic mc wish I wasn't so lazy and got up off my bum and done some! do you find it helping with toning etc?

well I don't have any excess skin yet so it must be helping abit. :) I also find I have better losses on weeks when I'm not as lazy haha.

I've decided on making a mushroom risotto tonight with salad.. If I can be bothered to clean the kitchen! I'm tempted to go for a nap right now lol.

Going to have 5 syns in a moe (chocolate animal biscuits, from a multi pack) with a cuppa.. I feel so tired!

Oh you and me both mc! I feel like a nap too actually! Kids all home from school now so more chaos!!
My kitchen is a mess also I haven't even emptied the dishwasher from last night yet :( thoughts of actually cooking is making me feel tired right now!! Haha!! I have some vegetables left over from yesterday so I will be having those anyway and make some chicken with some gravy. Had a packet of crisps today used 5 syns and they were not worth it!
I'm so lazy with body magic I really need to start I can see myself starting to get saggy skin in places really need to get working on it!

I'll take a photo of one of my bingo wings tomo after group. I'll then compare the pic nearer to one I'll take at Christmas and then we'll see if the body magic actually helps lol :)
Would take one now but I just got into bed! And I know I'll forget to do it in the morning before Mister leaves.

I've noticed my legs getting more shapely and bum smaller. Assuming they're sowing the most because most of my body magic is walking the dogs. They didn't get their afternoon walk because I was so tried though :(

How are you today?

I seem to have lost most of my weight so far from my legs first. They are looking really slim these days! Dont get me wrong now I have def lost weight from my stomack and arms too I can tell from pictures etc but def the legs was where most of the weight came off first! I'm okay hun just feel so tired today also whatever it is about Mondays! I just ended up having vegetables with a chicken fillet and one syn worth of gravy for dinner. I also used 5 syns on a chocolate bar!

What is this body magic? X

Body magic is the exercising part of it you'll will have a booklet in your pack if you attend group :)
I've been doing zumba for a few weeks and done my first gym session last night really enjoying getting out of the house alone for a while lol.
How much have you lost now MC your meals always look so tasty :D x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Ohh hope you enjoyed your chocolate bar! :D

And I know what you mean by mondays. :( I was asleep by 10pm haha.

Body magic is basically exercise. Exactly what Aims said. :)

I get my body magic with things like walking the dogs, treadmill, exercise bike.. I've started doing squats as well to try help my bum out, and when I want to do my arms headcollars go off the dogs and they get to pull.. haha! Or I carry lots of shopping about (A good reason to shop I think, body magic. ;) )

I've lost 3 stone 11.5lbs (my stats are correct haha) but weigh in is today so we'll see if I get that pesky 4 stone finally.. I wanted it 2 weeks ago lol!! I forgot my peppermint tea (and honestly I don't like it much so I doubt I'll have any this morning)
but yeah, legs are hurting so I'm probably retaining water there so I'm a bit worried now.. :( Maybe I will have that peppermint tea after all.

Hoping I'll make it to WI on time today. I have the voluntary thing again today (It's week-daily for 4 weeks in which I hope to learn a lot!) and it only finishes at 5.. And 5:15 I have to be at group and it's a half an hour drive.. I think they're letting me go early today though and the mister will pick me up on his way home. Will pack my book and WI clothes just in case I don't have time to go home first. Hopefully they'll let me change to mornings for the next 3 tuesdays. :)

Last night dinner was chicken and mushroom risotto and 20 malteasers (best 10 syns ever!!!)

Not eaten yet today but I'll have a hifi bar with a cuppa in a sec. Probably an apple or banana with it as well. :) I'm guessing dinner will be our normal tuesday night kebab.

BEdeHRO.jpg

Wow that's fab good luck for tonight it's always the hardest when you're so close to a mark happens to me every time too lol x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Oh I enjoyed it and I'm just after having a coffee and a Special K chewy D! I finally found them in my local pound shop :). Best of luck for weigh in today hun I hope you get that award. I'm the same with my award it's just proving really hard to get thought I would have got last week but anyway maybe tomorrow! Xx

Typically I'm half a pound off! I was actually expecting it lol.

so I've lost 2lbs this week.. :)

Today I've eaten an apple, salted caramel bar and a large chicken shish hmmmm...

I also pinched a few of minsters chips! Oops.

Typically I'm half a pound off! I was actually expecting it lol. so I've lost 2lbs this week.. :) Today I've eaten an apple, salted caramel bar and a large chicken shish hmmmm... I also pinched a few of minsters chips! Oops.

Yehy to hitting your goal next week & I don't blame you with the chips lol! X

Back