My food diary - Trying to be a healthier me. :) (Will add some photos)

If you need a petition of some sort signing I'll sign! Lol. I'm just honestly shocked and appalled. Well done you for standing up for yourself though.

Yeah all diuretics are primarily for high blood pressure but low doses are good for water retention that is not due to hypertension or heart failure. They are quite safe but because of their mode of action they'll all make you wee a lot!

Mmmm I could totally go for a bolognese or chilli right now. It'd be a great pre-night shift meal. Yum yum yum. I'm unsure how I feel about quorn mince though. When I used to calorie count I had it a lot but I just love the taste of the real deal as well. I may go and purchase some to change things up a bit (and also save money)! Really feel like a bolognese tonight but I wonder if the OH will be keen...

That's an absolute disgrace MC, you should definitely complain about it. Well done for not going over syns too! Can't believe how they have treated you...

Oh my god how disgusting, poor you. Nobody deserves to be spoken to like that, I hope they deal with your complaint properly... shouldn't get away with it!! I hope you are ok xx

Doctors weren't too helpful yesterday. She wants me to lose more weight before taking any medication, although I am booked in for blood tests due to my weird periods.
Ended up having a risotto that I didn't quite like for dinner (I think mister helped with the flavouring because it tasted weird!) and I used my syns up on malteasers. :)

Today I've used 9 syns on kfc chicken strips (Wasn't worth it. No idea why I didn't just stop eating them.) and I also pushed about a bit of risotto.. lol.

No idea what I will have for tea.. need to get some SF in!

Otherwise I'm feeling more cheerful this morning. Had a lovely long walk with the mister and furbabies. Onwards and upwards.. :)

How are you all today? xxx

Ah that is a shame but they may consider you are doing so well that the problem may reduce on it's own when you lose more weight. Hopefully they'll find something that helps with the weird periods though.

Sorry you didn't enjoy your kfc! I was all set to get some KFC chicken strips when you said they were 3 syns each even though they are not my favourite from there but I had a look and hot wings are also 3 syns so I could have 3 of them for 9 syns. If I manage to save 9 syns to the point I get to kfc as I seem to be eating all my syns early in the day lately!

Glad to hear you are feeling better though <3

Sorry to hear that your doc could not help you but think it that way - you have lost so much weight already and there is no reason why you should not keep doing it =) soon your doc will be very proud of you =)
Dont know what you consider weird periods but hope they can help you. I know I have mine share of weirdness when I was 25 stone - all kind of stuff happened but this all is gone now - after I lost weight everything moves back to normal :) and Im very happy about it. I did not take any birth control pills and that made my body like ticking bomb- I could never knew when or how bad it will be and there were moments when it got really bad. This is the one big thing that losing weight have changed for me and I hope it will help you too =)

cant help you with kfc as I never had it but maybe you did not like it because you were not happy with food today - I sometimes find that when I have something thats not what I expect it to be or wasnt " my cup of tea " - I keep searching for something else that would kill my need for snack - but usually I just keep playing bin and eat all I can get into my hands and not being happy about. I find that reason why sw is working is not only the fact that we can eat a lot but that we can have nice , yummy and filling food every day and if food makes us happy - we dont think where to get something else - as we already happy. Anyone else think that or is it just me ? ( saying this all after having steak , yogurt and now eating my salted caramel hi-fi bar , ofc Im happy, who would not lol )

Good luck and have fun girl =) enjoy weekend

Doctors weren't too helpful yesterday. She wants me to lose more weight before taking any medication, although I am booked in for blood tests due to my weird periods. Ended up having a risotto that I didn't quite like for dinner (I think mister helped with the flavouring because it tasted weird!) and I used my syns up on malteasers. :) Today I've used 9 syns on kfc chicken strips (Wasn't worth it. No idea why I didn't just stop eating them.) and I also pushed about a bit of risotto.. lol. No idea what I will have for tea.. need to get some SF in! Otherwise I'm feeling more cheerful this morning. Had a lovely long walk with the mister and furbabies. Onwards and upwards.. :) How are you all today? xxx

Oh bless you, your not having the best time of it at the moment are you! I always find a walk with the pooch always helps cheer me up too :)
Malteseasers are yummy, wish I had got some today like you say you don't have to have many coz if you suck them they make your mouth hurt after a while lol!
I'm good thank you for asking! :D enjoy the rest of your weekend xx

Snow : Yeah I think the doctors are hoping it will go by its self. Which I am too.. I was jsut hopeful for a quick fix lol!
Also I didn't realise that the forum would let us use less than's! (and more than's) I figured it would mess up the post.. but hurray for hearts haha! <3
I deffo wouldn't recommend using so many syns so early though.. It has made me want to snack all day!

Moo : My periods seem to be every 2-3 weeks at the moe. I am on the pill though and she thinks it may also be that, even though before when I was over 25st I had one like once a year or so lol! (Is it bad I half miss that? I hate the cramps!)
I'm also a lover of the salted caramel bars :D They're amazing aren't they?!

I love SW because of all the different things you can have. There's so much and I always feel spoilt for choice! :D And you're right I've been naggy in my mind for something else to satisfy the craving.. Now it's the end of the day and I'm using my last syns on malteasers and this is helping yay :D

Waffle : Glad to hear you're good! What breed of dog do you have? :)

tea tonight was spag bol with tinned toms, mushrooms, onion, garlic, peppers, chilli.
So stuffed!!!!!

Feel a bit cheated though. I have a small pack of malteasers from a multipack, working out at 5 syns and there's only 8 in there! I want my other two! haha.

3xf206W.jpg

And here's a piccie from our walkies today :)

FOdYAoV.jpg

Snow : Yeah I think the doctors are hoping it will go by its self. Which I am too.. I was jsut hopeful for a quick fix lol!
Also I didn't realise that the forum would let us use less than's! (and more than's) I figured it would mess up the post.. but hurray for hearts haha! <3
I deffo wouldn't recommend using so many syns so early though.. It has made me want to snack all day!

Moo : My periods seem to be every 2-3 weeks at the moe. I am on the pill though and she thinks it may also be that, even though before when I was over 25st I had one like once a year or so lol! (Is it bad I half miss that? I hate the cramps!)
I'm also a lover of the salted caramel bars :D They're amazing aren't they?!

I love SW because of all the different things you can have. There's so much and I always feel spoilt for choice! :D And you're right I've been naggy in my mind for something else to satisfy the craving.. Now it's the end of the day and I'm using my last syns on malteasers and this is helping yay :D

Waffle : Glad to hear you're good! What breed of dog do you have? :)

tea tonight was spag bol with tinned toms, mushrooms, onion, garlic, peppers, chilli.
So stuffed!!!!!

Feel a bit cheated though. I have a small pack of malteasers from a multipack, working out at 5 syns and there's only 8 in there! I want my other two! haha.

View attachment 155403

And here's a piccie from our walkies today :)

View attachment 155404

Awww they're so cute :D

Awww lovely doggies! And that is crap about the malteasers!
My doggy is a Lhasa apso called rolo:

image-2744812333.jpg

He's so hairy right now, going to the groomers on Monday thank god! The groomer was on holiday and always fully booked so he's gone 2 weeks longer than normal & can't believe what a difference it makes!

X

Aww he's a cutie! :D

and yeah I bet 2 weeks makes a huge difference. :eek:

Luckily I can groom my girls at home, they get a brush daily and I tend to give them a mummy haircut with their knickers to not fork out for groomers.. haha! (I'm not good at it, hence it being titled as a mummy haircut :p )

Aww he's a cutie! :D and yeah I bet 2 weeks makes a huge difference. :eek: Luckily I can groom my girls at home, they get a brush daily and I tend to give them a mummy haircut with their knickers to not fork out for groomers.. haha! (I'm not good at it, hence it being titled as a mummy haircut :p )

Aww, I'm rubbish at brushing poor rolo he won't flipping sit still! If he would I would deffo give him a mummy hair cut but I'm too scared to cut him coz he's a nutter and just doesn't stay still lol xx

Aww they look like they are sharing in that pic - very cute.

You are so right about those maltesers. You've been done. I would open another packet(slippery slope I know) or only count it as 4. I have some multipack ones in too but all mine have had ten in thus far. (That said if I should find a packet that had 11 in I'd still only count it as 5)

Haha I would do the same, Snow! I decided to just count it as 5 because I didn't have any other syns. :) And I wouldn't be able to open another pack without eating all of them, too!
And they just want what the other has. I love this frisbee though! It catches in the air and goes up and makes the girls spack out trying to catch it haha.
I do love it when they both try to retrieve the same item :)

Zafira : I have a weight loss one for tracking my weight loss, and a food diary so I can track what I've eaten.. :D
The girls are Border collies. :) (Sheep dogs) And they're hyper and full of tons of energy! I'm multi tasking right now by throwing Shamaya's (black and white) ball for her haha.

Right food for today.. :)

B: Banana
L: Left over spag bol with a bit of feta on top (1/3 hea. It was 16g)
D: "Sloppy Joes" recipe heavily edited to suit SW! also with two rolls (1.5 = heb so counting the other half of roll 2 as 3 syns)
Rest of the syns were used on malteasers, and i miscounted and had 2 extra so on 16 syns, oops! lol.

RlzPsmd.jpg Snp6g5b.jpg

Your bolognaise and sloppy joe look v tasty!

I'm having maltesers for syns too and the first bag of maltesers from the multipack only had 9 in, I still think these are a better ideas though as I go over when not restricted by having to open another bag to get more.

Back