My food diary - Trying to be a healthier me. :) (Will add some photos)

Your dogs look great, I love dogs, but just don't have the time to spend on one again...someday :)
I was getting a few bits of shopping this eve and noticed a multipack of snack size packs maltesers , half price in Tesco £1.37 I think, got some, just hope if I have a bag it will stop at just the one :D

those are the ones I have, too.. :) lol.

So, it's my little Shamaya's second birthday today! I can't believe how quickly it has gone.. Time sure has gone by fast..!

Love my little Moo Moo. Of course she has been spoilt rotton! (her breakfast was cheese, chicken, german sausage.. And she got £50 worth of new toys! Eep haha.)

iANdWDq.jpg WI2qmHl.jpg SfmIK66.jpg

So, it's my little Shamaya's second birthday today! I can't believe how quickly it has gone.. Time sure has gone by fast..!

Love my little Moo Moo. Of course she has been spoilt rotton! (her breakfast was cheese, chicken, german sausage.. And she got £50 worth of new toys! Eep haha.)

View attachment 155555 View attachment 155556 View attachment 155557

How cute =) and have to say- love the name too :p
I use to dream about colli and we end got one , but he had short hair. Sadly he got too old and ill and we had to help him to move on. After that we havent had any dogs - maybe some day. Its too hard to let go when time is there and you cant do anything.
Your dog looks amazing - I bet shes so soft and friendly. You are luck to have a friend like this =)

View attachment 155555 View attachment 155556 View attachment 155557

Hi MC, your dogs are so gorgeous...love that you spoil them on their birthdays (and all year round no doubt!) we used to do that with our girls Mollie and Bella. As you know we had to say goodbye to Mollie a few weeks ago(thanks for your kind message, much appreciated x)miss her so much but she is forever in my heart:) Well done on your 9 off in September you are doing so well, I managed a pound off this week, and am really going to re-focus now to try and lose a bit every week...onwards and downwards!

Thank you. :D

She has had a birthday dinner of ox's tail and also got another pressie from pets at home.. :rolleyes: haha. She also has had some more german sausage! (Arya has shared in with all of her treats.)
They also have yummy chews waiting for tonight. :)

I'm sorry for your loss, Moo. :( It's never easy when a pet leaves us, is it?
and yeah she is really soft! She is a spoilt wee babbie! She likes to snuggle between us in bed at night (whilst Arya is downstairs looking for scraps the cheeky bugger!) and she now has her own human pillow and she shares my blanket and hot water bottle. (And she digs her feet in sids back to get more room.. ;) ) Arya's normally back (AND WHAT A CHEEKY BUGGER SHE IS! She just took Shamayas new toy outside and burried it! right as I'm typing this.. lol!) by then and demanding cuddles as well. :)
They're both also really toy obsessed and right old cuties! I'm going to have to go outside in the cold rain to rescue new toy in a sec though.. D:<

Hi Jemina! How have you been lately?
And I love to spoil them.. :) I'll be (Yay shamaya just went and got her new toy, I don't have to get cold and wet!) buying them new coats this winter actually, and a jumper for Arya because she's gunna get spayed soon and I can't (New toy just lost a leg) have her getting cold!
How are you doing now? I hope that you're well. And congratulations on your pound off!

Lunch today was bolognese, and I used 5 syns on meringue and malteasers, and 2 on a sausage. (so by my calculations that's 16 malteasers for tonight!) I'll be making steak and chips with some boiled veg for dinner, and the girls will be getting a treat of steak fat haha.

Have been having a lovely day today! Birthdays sure are happy times. (New toy laying on floor, hope they have given up because the squeeking was annoying. Now having Shamaya as good as shoving a ball up my back side.)

Hope you're all well :D

Just realised that my pictures from yesterday didn't save on my phone, darn it! I was going to post them now lol. :rolleyes:

So far today I've had a pack of pops and a chewy Delight bar.. Weigh in is today.. I hope I get that pesky 4 stone award finally! If I don't I'll cry :8855:

So, is it just me or is it freezing as of late?! I'm tempted to put the heating on :eek:

Attachments

• VLVYQIW.jpg
    VLVYQIW.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 43
no your right hun it is freezing lately. I have had the eating on the last few evenings and the fire lit too! The very best of luck for your weigh in this evening, I have everything crossed that you get your four stone shiny :) x

Best of luck tonight MC and yes it has been freezing!

Fingers crossed for you MC :) 4st award have your name on it and just waiting for you to pick it up :)

Fingers crossed. :D

And yeah I did, snow. I let it brew for ages to hopefully make it work better!

I've decided I really need to bin the scales at home. They're showing at a 2st loss :8855:

How much do you need for you 4stone I weigh at home (obsessively) and they are never accurate until of course I work them out as 2lb heavier the week before then they miraculously correct themselves :( lol x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

So I don't know if I lost 3lbs or 3.5 lbs. Our weigher wrote 21st 9lbs, and 3.5lbs as loss, but with total loss column it's showing 3lbs, and in image therapy our consultant said 3.. So no idea which it is! I'm sure the scales didn't have a .5 though. Confused! lol.

But yeah, got my 4 stone.. :D

ONVUAaz.jpg

Back