My food diary - Trying to be a healthier me. :) (Will add some photos)

So I don't know if I lost 3lbs or 3.5 lbs. Our weigher wrote 21st 9lbs, and 3.5lbs as loss, but with total loss column it's showing 3lbs, and in image therapy our consultant said 3.. So no idea which it is! I'm sure the scales didn't have a .5 though. Confused! lol.

But yeah, got my 4 stone.. :D

View attachment 155776

wooohoooooooo congratulations MC, I am so happy for you. Another fantastic loss xx

I was pretty annoyed over it becasue I was 100% on plan but it did get me my 5.5 award so I was happy enough. Getting the award kept me on track for this week!

Amazing news! Congratulations!

at least it kept you on track. :) It is lovely getting a new shiney isn't it? :D

And I've started using a hot water bottle in bed, Lisa! Got one next to me right now ready for filling up tonight lol :D

Was a bit naughty with tea tonight. Had a chicken donner instead of shish. And it wasn't too nice, dogs got a fair bit of meat :/ I'll stick to 10 syns tomo to be on the safe side, but I should be okay otherwise this week :) Will exercise a bit more and all.

Going to make a veggy soup tomo I think. It's that kinda weather!

I'm thinking maybe leek and potato bulked with a load of other veg and blended down. Would be a good job for the SC.. :)

Ended up being up half of the night, I don't think that the donner agreed with me.. Oh well!

Having a cuppa and a chewy D bar right now.. yum! :)

Hi mc ! Your luck helped 3lbs down!! I have to hide my chewy delights from the kids they love them even though there is tons of other cereal bars in the press!

Yay well done!! :D

And I know how you feel. OH eats mine! (In fact I bought 4 boxes the other week and I'm now down to 2 bars, and I've only had 4 from that lot lol!)

Thank you Kally. :D

So I don't know if I lost 3lbs or 3.5 lbs. Our weigher wrote 21st 9lbs, and 3.5lbs as loss, but with total loss column it's showing 3lbs, and in image therapy our consultant said 3.. So no idea which it is! I'm sure the scales didn't have a .5 though. Confused! lol.

But yeah, got my 4 stone.. :D

View attachment 155776

Love your new green shiny MC...congratulations!!! 4 stone off is a great achievement and you should be so proud!! :D xxxx

Right, food for yesterday :

B: chewy D bar, cup of tea (part hea, heb)
L: Quorn bolognese (Finally used up all of the quorn mince.. now bought some beef though lol) with onions, peppers, tomatoes, mushrooms, garlic (I think. I've slept since!)
D: burgers stuffed with 1/2 a babybel light each (1/3 hea) with some boiled carrots, friend onions and mushrooms. I loved it! (as did the dogs that got the leftover half a burger haha.)

Syns : 17 malteasers (8.5) tiny bite of oh's pizza (1) :)

And here's some photos! Please ignore the steam I was starving with both so didn't wait for them to cool!

3ktdeot.jpg C3XR1uV.jpg

Today breakky has started off as a chewy D bar and a cuppa. I may have an apple in a sec though, or a banana.

Looks sooooo tasty. I think I am going tonhave to try home made burgers at the weekend. My photos have always got steam on them as I'm too impatient haha.

Sent from my GT-I9305 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Back