My food diary - Trying to be a healthier me. :) (Will add some photos)

They're easy to make. :) just crack an egg in the mince, mixed herbs, a small bit of salt and pepper, paprika, and there you go. :)
I like to put onions and garlic, and sometimes chilli in mine as well. I was just far too impatient and hungry lol!

Going to make a spag bol for lunch soon.. Or maybe pasta and meat balls.. Spag bol is easier though lol :)

Oh I forgot to mention we have a christmas taste tester next week, and I'm not sure what to do so any ideas will be most welcomed!

I'm thinking of doing my swiss rolls again, but one with cranberries and one with clementine. And putting a syns worth of choc shot over the top to make it seem like even more of a treat. I'm not sure if they're christmassy enough though!

I was also thinking of something sweet with cinnamon but again no ideas what..

So yeah, fire suggestions away please ladies ;)

Lunch and dinner was bolognese (I made far too much) Lunch had a small bit of feta on it as well, though. :)

Going to prep a veg soup soon for the SC

UIgzE3F.jpg

Your dinner looks yummy MC. I was having a look on you tube earlier and came across a few interesting things to make.

There is a half syn cake with quark and fromage frais used for the filling then this girl put banana between it and on top. It looked nice.

There was also a weetabix cake now it was quite high in syns 3.5 per slice but all the comments said it was yummy.

I have to say your Swiss roll went down a great here. I thought it was yummy :)

I'm glad that you enjoyed the swiss roll :)

And I tried the half syn one and didn't like it. It was far too eggy for me lol. Will have to try the wheetabix ones though :)

OH took a photo of me today. So here's my first and most recent picture. :)

24Xw6NG.jpg UaIH5Lf.jpg

Wow you look fab mc such a difference. You should be so proud of yourself! Have you bought any new clothes or are you hanging on for a while? I'm hoping to go on a little splurge in dec and get a few nice things. I'm living in leggings at the moment because none of my jeans/trousers fit anymore! It's a good complaint though :)

I've been getting second hand clothes off FB because I can't afford to splurge on new ones right now lol. I'm going to go clothes shopping properly when I hit the teens though. I also need to get new belts because my large ones (from evans) are now being done up in the design on the belt haha!

It is nice when they get too big, isn't it? :D

it's such a great feeling. Your right though that's why I'm holding off no point in wasting money on clothes that's going to be hanging of us soon enough! I've bought some second hand ones to tide me over and I sold some of my bigger ones on eBay to make so cash. I can't wait for Christmas to see people that I haven't seen since last Christmas!

You'll have to post some before and current pics!

I know how you feel though, I can't wait to see my parents next year. The last time I saw my parents (well just my dad actually) was february, and my mum last september. (My dad was down for work in feb)

good idea RE : Ebay! I may have to do the same. :)

And I love finding a good bargain! I need a new winter coat actually.. bad side to that though is I have no idea what size I need!

I'm half expecting a bigger size :/ as I won't want it to be tight at all.. but maybe something where I can tighten it? I bet that would be very expensive though!

Your pictures really show your loss hun - well done.

Maybe get something with a good belt as that can tighten coats quite well? I bought a lovely winter coat last year and it was really too small (and it was Joe Browns so it was expensive) and I was silly and didn't send it back because I loved it so much so I will be getting it out at the weekend and hoping it fits better.

MC you look fantastic! Well done, you're doing great :)

Fab pictures, you are doing great. Pictures really are a great idea as I think it's hard to 'see' you've lost weight from your own perspective, people are always commenting but it's hard to notice it for yourself if you know what I mean? Wish I'd have taken pictures before. xx

I'll have a look in asda but I don't know if they will do my size in my local one. :/ I guess I can have a look though! :)

Snow : I hope it will fit nicer! :D

Thank you Timmie :)

Yeah I know what you mean, Kally. Why not take one now as you are doing so well? :D
But yeah, I still feel like I'm the first picture, so I need the photos for myself lol :)

MC I get my things from Peacocks- got nice leather jacked for 30 pounds i think. =) Hope you find something you like.
I got my jacked one size small , so I can feel the sleeves are little tight but I know this will be over before I know it and then I dont have to buy another one so soon

Primark have some lovey winter coats at the minute and not to pricey. I like snows idea of getting one with a belt at least then you can tighten to your liking :)

Asda have got some lovely cheap winter coats in at the moment! Got my new winter coat for just £20 last week! x

Ditto for this MC. Ive seen a lovely coat in Asda that I am going to get on payday- my coat still fits (well it was tight last winter but its a lot more comfortable now) but I was completely daft during the summer and left it in our porch and now the sun has bleached a lovely white line down one side *facepalm* I spend £70 on that coat (was a depressed, Im-so-fat splurge- and I had a voucher that I won at work for £30 so that helped!!) and now its ruined :(

Back