My food diary - Trying to be a healthier me. :) (Will add some photos)

It was cold and wet and raining!! haha.. Just like now.

Food wise yesterday was the same as the day before, having leftovers pretty much lol!

I did make the super speed curry in the end.. It was yum. :)

nNIa4Eu.jpg

So far today had eggs on toast.. Going to make lunch in a moe but no idea what yet :)

Curry looks great. Don't forget your peppermint tea today. did your friend who lost 15 stone do it with slimming world? It's amazing either way. Has she got any tips you could get off her?

She had a band fitted and did the last bit of slimming with SW.

Been told today that I've got a 2nd interview and I will be given the details tomorrow.
The only down side with this job is that I'll maybe miss group as it finishes at 5pm on the dot and it's a 20 min drive away. I should be able to make WI though, or I could go to another of my consultants groups. Not sure yet will see how it goes and all. I'm quite excited either way though. :)

Congrats with the interview. Hope you will rock it and will get the job. Fingers crossed
I try always stay in group too. Have seen 4 consultants and they all run a group different. Some start with everyones weight and and some end group with that.
In long run, if you will miss your group every week it would be shame. Then I would go to different group. I love the imagine therapy part, always great ideas from it.

Time will tell. Best of luck on your interview hun. You can do it. :)

Fingers crossed for your second interview - there might be a group near work that will work for you. There is one near my work and I nearly went to that when I rejoined this year but then decided to go to the one near my house as I knew the consultant and liked her even though I did not like the venue. Then consultant left three weeks after I joined but then I was too lazy to switch but we have a new consultant now and a new venue that is nicer :)

Nervous! I've never done one naughty day and the rest good apart from my birthday week so I honestly have no idea how it will end up lol!
Maybe I'll go on the exercise bike for a bit this morning Haha

Best of luck for WI and good luck for the interview!

Pound gain but I don't mind that with the wine I had. It was a nice night.
She drank about 60 syns of wine and lost 4 pounds though, I was very jealous!!! lol

But yeah, I'm happy today because I won miss slinky! I was so shocked lol. I really didn't expect that. I'll upload the photo taken when it's posted to the group FB wall. :)

Food today : chewy D bar, 2 malteasers(1), pops (4) kebab (9 for pitta, everything else in it free) but I'm very satisfied and I shall not have any more syns today.

I need to be well behaved for the next few days, Sids parents are down weds and thurs for his and his dads birthday. (sids 6th, his dads 7th lol!)

SlavLZU.jpg

Pound gain but I don't mind that with the wine I had. It was a nice night.
She drank about 60 syns of wine and lost 4 pounds though, I was very jealous!!! lol

But yeah, I'm happy today because I won miss slinky! I was so shocked lol. I really didn't expect that. I'll upload the photo taken when it's posted to the group FB wall. :)

Food today : chewy D bar, 2 malteasers(1), pops (4) kebab (9 for pitta, everything else in it free) but I'm very satisfied and I shall not have any more syns today.

I need to be well behaved for the next few days, Sids parents are down weds and thurs for his and his dads birthday. (sids 6th, his dads 7th lol!)

View attachment 158293

Well done! :)

I got a call from my consultant today saying i was nominated!:eek:

did you have to do/say anything? :D

Ah snap hun - I put on a 1lb and won Miss Slinky too which was such a lovely surprise. Congratulations on winning!

Last edited:
Well done to all you ladies on here who have been nominated/have own miss slinky. I kind wish I went to group so I'd be able to get involved in things like this. But honestly, great news for you all!

Back