My food diary - Trying to be a healthier me. :) (Will add some photos)

Welcome, Millie. :)

And Congratulations, Snow!! :D

Sorry for not popping in since tuesday! Misters parents came down on weds and it was his birthday yesterday.

Wednesday :

B: x2 choco hifi cars (hexb) cup of tea (hexa), apple
L: 1/4 a pack of batchelors rice (Dogs got the rest, lol!)
D: Spag bol : Pasta, lean mince less than 5% fat (free) tinned toms, onions, garlic, peppers, mushrooms, carrots, chilli, herbs, stock.
Syns : 15 : 1 fruity mento (0.5 syns) 29 malteasers (14.5 syns) (Roof of my mouth has been hurting since then!)

Thursday :
B: Chewy D bar (hexb), cup of tea. (hexa)
L: Left over spag bol
D: 3 way grill at the harvester : Grilled gammon (free, asked for no oil) Grilled steak (fat cut off) Grilled chicken (free) 1/2 a sausage (mister got the other half) guessing 4 syns, fried egg guessing 2 syns. Chips (only ate half, so guessing 7 syns) Grilled mushrooms, grilled tomatoes, salad bar (1 syn).
Snacks : small bit of a coffee (1 syn) Licking fingers with making OH's cake (3 syns I'm guessing!) total : 18 syns. I did a lot of body magic so I hope I'm fine lol!

And before anyone thinks I'm super fat, the meat cuts were all small haha! Oh dear if they all would have been full sized...

Here's some photos :

lAY1krD.jpg

and here's his cake.. a total whopping 267.5 syns for the whole lot!!!!!!! (It says sid on it, lol.)

D3O7Pmb.jpg

Last edited:
Hi mc, just catching up.

Congrats on winning Miss Slinky and congrats Snow too, very well deserved both of you x

Welcome, Diva. :)

And I resisted because I got to taste it when I gave OH a kiss, lol! (Cheating? haha)
but in all seriousness, it was because of how many syns it is. I did have a small bit yesterday though. :)

Yesterdays food :

B: chewy D, apple, tea.
L : I actually can't remember, oops.
D: Bolognese.

Today :
B: fried eggs, bacon (no fat)
L: Macaroni (batchelors, 1.5) 7 malteasers (3.5 syns) Chewy D bar
D: Pasta and meatballs with onions garlic tinned toms and peppers.

Went on two long dog walks today, and this happened...!!! :

QMYulyR.jpg

Muddy baths are the best?

OH has agreed to join SW with me now, as well. Going to go nosey and see if I can find out if anywhere has any vouchers..

Food looking good - well done on getting OH to go along. Woman magazine has a voucher for free joining at the moment. It came out Tuesday so should be on sale until monday I think.

Bought the magazine today but realised I got the wrong one. Only realised after going on the SW fb page and someone posted a photo of theirs there! Bit misleading as the one I got says "diet special" all on the top. Blah!

Oh I'll have a look, thanks. :)

food today:

B: Chewy D, tea, apple.
L: macaroni (2.5)
D: Roast dinner - pork, spuds, carrots, parsnips, broccoli, gravy (1ish)
I also had 20 malteasers (10 syns)
Tried to get as much of the fat off the meat as possible but I'm leaving the rest of my syns to be as safe as I can be. Dogs sure were happy with the pork fat! :)

Roast Dinner pic and the spaghetti and meatballs from yesterday.. :)

m9x3YWo.jpg WlMwnVi.jpg

And here's some piccies of our pretty girlies.. Not Bias at all!

JeDe1ph.jpg xKWvfuR.jpg vh78UYR.jpg

thanks. :)

and yeah I'm happy he's joining with me. I wonder how he will do without his daily crate of chocolate!! hehe. (He's not that bad.. :p )

Got to decide on something yummy for tonight as today is the day he starts. Unless he will cheat and only start after club tuesday.. I dunno lol.

thanks. :)

and yeah I'm happy he's joining with me. I wonder how he will do without his daily crate of chocolate!! hehe. (He's not that bad.. :p )

Got to decide on something yummy for tonight as today is the day he starts. Unless he will cheat and only start after club tuesday.. I dunno lol.

he's a man!...don't expect miracles! LOL :D

haha ;) Too true.

Forgot to put food up for yesterday:

B: Chewy D, tea
L: Left over roast pork with pasta (sauce made of tinned toms, onions, garlic, mushrooms.)
D: Fish pie (Carrots, onions, leeks, swede, smoked cod, normal cod, salmon, potato. and 1 tbsp creme fraiche 1.5 syns for the lot, I only had 1/4 so I'll round it up to 0.5 syns)
24 malteasers. :p

Will upload pics after WI tonight.. :)

Forgot my normal peppermint tea so gunna make a quick jug now!

You're so lucky your oh Is joining you I've been trying to get mine to join since I started but he won't have none of it! Lol
Good luck for weigh in :D xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Well he knows it will help more with work if he loses so I guess I'm kinda lucky haha.

Need to do some cleaning today but I can't be bothered :(

Back