My food diary - Trying to be a healthier me. :) (Will add some photos)

oh I know how you feel mc, so much to do here but really not in the mood to do anything! Best of luck for weigh in this evening! Dreading mine tomorrow :(

Good luck for today with your weigh in! :D

Mine was nice. 1.5 off :)

Food yesterday:

B: chewy D, quavers (4) 50g corned beef (1.25ish lol)
L: nothing
D: chicken shish (10ish)

was yum. :)

Breakfast today :
Cup of tea, apple, x2 double choc crisp hifi light bars (oh my god they are amazing!!)

RSPCA called me up and I'm going to start volunteering there tomorrow. :)

Great news on the volunteering! :D

Well done on the loss and the volunteering - you must be chuffed. I love the double choc - they were sold out this week at my group so got some rocky road ones which I am also really keen on!

hehe I love them!

Forgot to mention OH didn't join this week because he stabbed himself in the leg at work :eek: !!
He said he'll join next week though.

hehe I love them!

Forgot to mention OH didn't join this week because he stabbed himself in the leg at work :eek: !!
He said he'll join next week though.

Oh no hope he is ok. Well done on the loss how much is that for you now MC xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

4st 3.5 lbs I think it was. :)

Sorry for not updating for the past few days! Been so busy it's unreal. :( I've not had time to eat lunch for the past 2 days actually.. Glad I have a day to me now!

Stuck to SW apart from not eating lunch, and done so much body magic I'll be shocked if i don't have a loss, lol.

I've only had pasta with chicken and a tomato and onion sauce, and x2 chocolate hifi bars with an apple in the morning both days.

Think I might be a bit of a piggy today!

4st 3.5 lbs I think it was. :)

Sorry for not updating for the past few days! Been so busy it's unreal. :( I've not had time to eat lunch for the past 2 days actually.. Glad I have a day to me now!

Stuck to SW apart from not eating lunch, and done so much body magic I'll be shocked if i don't have a loss, lol.

I've only had pasta with chicken and a tomato and onion sauce, and x2 chocolate hifi bars with an apple in the morning both days.

Think I might be a bit of a piggy today!

Wow fab loss you must be buzzing x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

good on you sticking to plan whilst busy!
icon19.gif

I find that once i 'get going' with SW, it's easier to stick to it, think that's called 'having you head in the game' :)...which sounds like you def have
icon19.gif

hehe.. :)
Must admit I found it hard to stya on plan yesterday.. We were visiting sids parents, and they offered me a huge white buttered roll! I said no, but I did pinch a small bite from the kids leftovers, lol..

B: 1/3 a 3 pack sandwich thing (effectively one slice of wholemeal bread, counting that as hexb, mayo counting as 2 syns, small bit of bacon conting as 1 syn with some boiled eggs in it) 3 syns

L : x3 satsumas, a bite of heavenly white bread (1) 1 syn

D: Roast dinner, roast potatoes (Free, no oil used.) boiled potatoes, loads of mixed veg, pork (Cut off fat) and a tiny splash of gravy (0.5 syns) 0.5 syns

Snacks : x20 malteasers 10 syns
x4 fruity mentos, 2 syns.

Total 16.5 syns

Told myself I could have up to 20 syns yesterday, so I'm happy. :) Left 3.5 syns in case I under synned something.

Well done on being within syns! I think when I get to target (far away in the future) I will try to go down to the bottom of the range and then I will use all my syns on white buttered bread mmmmmmmmmm so I'll still be in target if it bloats me.

oh girls white buttered bread is my weakness! especially a nice fresh baguette.!!!

I've being thinking alot about Christmas and what I am going to do plan wise. I do plan to get weighed in Xmas eve and New Year's Eve to help keep me on track but I don't know food wise Xmas is only once a year!

I also don't know what I'll do! I think I'm gunna try syn the naughty things, but if I go over I won't beat myself up over it.
Christmas eve is a birthday (sids niece will be 4, I'll be baking the cake ;) ) so I'll probably have a bit of party food.
I don't know what we will do with "christmas" because they're only celebrating it a few days after because sids youngest niece is at her dads for christmas, however I'll want to be back here by the celebrating day (27th I think) because Arya is very scared of "Toby" (Tilly ended up being a boy. Oops.) and she just can't relax there. She also doesn't like screaming kiddies. And also I have a huge headache from yesterday, lol!

B: Chewy D, apple, tea
L : mushy pea curry.

vMUrVy4.jpg

And here's Toby! He is getting big.

bhqfrBL.jpg xCTGLqB.jpg

I'm tempted to treat myself to a roll at a bakery tomorrow now, lol :D
I didn't end up having any more to eat yesterday. Ran out of time! Also realised I only had 2 syns. Oops.

Baked cup cakes for the taster today :)

Haha feel like I should apologise for helping to start the white bread fest in your diary. Think I will get some great white or ww petit pains so I can have some white bread for my HEB and not syn it.

Good luck for tonight.

I'm so going to tread myself to white bread over Xmas. Not to much because when I eat bad food these days I feel rubbish!

Mc I'm sorry to mention the c word o your diary again! I just can't help myself!!

Ps beat of luck for weigh in today :)

Back