My food diary - Trying to be a healthier me. :) (Will add some photos)

and sorry for all the typos swear I haven't had a drink !!!!

had a few really stressful days.. :( An Akita (Big boy - 6 stone!) that I've been trying to help was as good as abandoned at the vets! A local rescue paid for him to have the snip and the "owner" buggered off to london, without a care for him!
So I've been using every spare minute to try sort him out..

Otherwise been good here food wise, apart from nearly giving up and ordering pizza.. I just managed to resist by telling myself "twos tuesday is the same as weigh in night!" lmao.

Really fancy just forgetting about SW for the weekend and living off junk and wine. I won't do it though, must stay strong!

Meals for the past few days have been pesto pasta, bolognese, egg fried rice.. Will upload photos and post them when i have longer than 5 minutes spare lol.
Going to take my mind off things and go for a stroll with shamaya soon. :)

:)
Seems like he's finally getting sorted.. Have home checked a foster home and a forever home is also awaiting home check.. yay.
Must say I don't know how people that work in the rescues do it! It's so stressful. God knows how they feel with hundreds of dogs looking for homes. :(

Yesterday:

B: Nothing
L : Eggs (that's it, lol!)
Dinner : x2 turkey burgers (1 roll hexb one roll 6 syns 1 syn mayo) also had a side salad but didn't take a photo of that.. :)

I wanted to have a date night with sid this weekened but with all the stress over Ashe I just needed to burry myself into blankets and watch netflix. It helped a bit but today I'm feeling really ill. :( Oh well, lol.

Going to have a turkey burger for breakfast today.. About to make it. :)

(Hopefully) Won't be too busy for this week so I'll try to update daily. :) I'll turn my PC on first thing in the morning with a big hot brew ;)

Here's photos. One of Ashe and everything else food lol x

o7riSYD.jpg

W6DLml7.jpg(Was made with pesto, greek yoghurt, seasoning, onions, mushrooms, salmon)

jtynsPv.jpg

Lk9SWMD.jpg

Food looks lovely - I am defintiely going to try the pesto pasta, I never though about adding yoghurt to get a creamy sauce with a pesto taste but it sounds like a lovely idea.

A woman cooked it with the taster the other week and I asked her how she made it lol.. :)

1.5 off today, but it's * week so I'm very shocked! Sid lost half a stone.

and yeah it is a bit little for me, but with * week coming I've not wanted to eat lol. :/ Sometimes get like this haha

A woman cooked it with the taster the other week and I asked her how she made it lol.. :)

1.5 off today, but it's * week so I'm very shocked! Sid lost half a stone.

and yeah it is a bit little for me, but with * week coming I've not wanted to eat lol. :/ Sometimes get like this haha

Well done on the loss MC! And pass on my congrats to Sid too!!

He didn't even stick to it properly lol! He only really cut out most of his chocolate. :eek:

He does work really hard on site though (sparky) so that may also help with the weight loss haha.

I keep forgetting to put what I've eaten on here.. Gunna have rice for lunch today.. :)
Had a curry last night I think..

Back to the busy brain off part of the week, lol!

Back