My food diary - Trying to be a healthier me. :) (Will add some photos)

hi mc,

best of luck for tonight to you and sid :)

Hope you are keeping well xx

Hi

Here to subscribe x x

loved reading the last few pages of your diary, Toby is so cute. Well done on your weightloss xxx

Sorry, I have been absolutely busy as of late!
So busy I even missed WI last week.. :eek:

In 2 weeks I've lost 5.5lbs, and I'm now into the next stone bracket (just! 20st 13.5lbs lol!) and I'm 1.5lbs away from my 5 stone. :)

I lost half a pound 2 weeks ago though, getting my 4.5 stone then. :)

Will make sure to keep updating again properly :) I honestly can't believe how busy I've been.. barely even turned my computer on in the past 2 weeks.

Have had 2 job interviews in this time, and I'm actually very hopeful for one I had at river island.. :D

Hope you are all well? xxx

Sorry, I have been absolutely busy as of late!
So busy I even missed WI last week.. :eek:

In 2 weeks I've lost 5.5lbs, and I'm now into the next stone bracket (just! 20st 13.5lbs lol!) and I'm 1.5lbs away from my 5 stone. :)

I lost half a pound 2 weeks ago though, getting my 4.5 stone then. :)

Will make sure to keep updating again properly :) I honestly can't believe how busy I've been.. barely even turned my computer on in the past 2 weeks.

Have had 2 job interviews in this time, and I'm actually very hopeful for one I had at river island.. :D

Hope you are all well? xxx

Hello Stranger! :D

Well done on the losses and awards! Fab!
And next stone bracket...always a good feeling!..woohoo!
Is being busy good?:D
Good luck with the jobs!
I quite like river island clothing :)

Hey mc, missed you on here :)

Congrats on your losses and awards. New stone bracket is an awesome feeling isn't it. I got my 7stone award today. been so busy too I haven't been posting much either.

Best of luck with the two jobs I love river island stuff and delighted I can now shop back in there!! Xxx

Oh wow, congratulations!!! :D :D :D
I bet that you are over the moon!

and thank you. :D

And I guess it's good, it's just mostly with christmas and everything that I just haven't had any time.. oops lol. :)

Here's photos of Dinners and lunches over the past two weeks (I think these are the last 2 weeks at least, sorry if I post any old ones lol.)

L8Wp06H.jpg PkjZjob.jpg k7CH5Yt.jpg J16CW26.jpg 0zO4IEp.jpg oaxlJxG.jpg RVoLJMT.jpg Vq2o1Sf.jpg

Today :

B: Oat Cookie (35g oats, 1 egg, sweetner to taste), Banana.
L: Nothing
D: SS Tom soup.

Will post a photo of soup when it's done. :)

FFbHo5i.jpg

Hey - congrats to you MC and I bet you cannot wait for that 5 st award =)
Im happy for you girl , food looks nice. Keep going and let us know how you doing =)

Well done to NewMe14 too, 7 st in amazing. I know it is =) congrats

will do. :)

Sid wants Poutine for dinner today.. gunna try make it as SW friendly as I can.. maybe blend some veg to mix in the gravy? Use cheese as hea?
Must say I could murder a portion of chip shop chips right now.... Feel starving!!

Ended up having my soup in a mug last night, here's a photo, lol.

c3RHddg.jpg

B: Oat cookie (6 syns, was a huge one, 70g oats used 4.5 syns - 35g hexb, and 1.5 syns of white chocolate chips in there haha)
L: Nothing
D: Probably poutine, not eaten yet!

I love poutine. Thinking of making myself a nice batch of sw chips with curry at the weekend and cheese as a hex a! I can't wait!

I've never had poutine. I like chips and gravy though. isn't it traditionally made with cheese curds rather than actual cheese? - based on your food for yest mind you didn't have any meat on that day you could call it a green day and get twice as much hea on your poutine.

Ohh good idea, I'll count yesterday (and today) as green days then. :D
Poutine was made with airfried chips - syn free, cheese (both hea's) and the gravy was blended mushrooms and onions(how I got it super thick! :) ), stock, and a table spoon of gravy powder.

And yeah it's traditionally made with cheese curds, but i like mozerella lol ;)

Today :

B: Oat cookie again (2 - used sugar instead of sweetner. Worth it!)
L: Nothing again
D: Veg soup - butternut squash, sweet potato, carrot, some other veggies from a mixed veggy bag (lol) veg stock, Worcestershire sauce (a few shakes).

I may have had too much soup because I'm kinda paying for it now, lol..!!

3LcpTcj.jpg DB4TjxL.jpg

Poutine looks yummy I may try that one lunch time when I need starchy foods x x

Yeah it's pretty much cheesy chips with gravy lol :) if you look it up on Google you'll see there's loads of different Kinds. :D

And it felt naughty to eat! The chips soaked up the gravy and it was pure lush

Hey MC glad to here you are doing so well bet you are buzzing! I stole your cookie idea it was lovely ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1419074822.067097.jpg
Keep up the good work xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Back